Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (30406 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

You do't want them in your Biafra pipe dream, because it is very clear to you, that they are not gullible.....
Was Delta state a part of the Old Eastern region? NO. yet today you want them in Biafra 2.0.....

go and enlighten yourself about the ''midwest igbos'' e.g achuzia, who fought to the last bullet for biafra...go on...google it...ojukwus plan was to integrate the midwest igbo region to biafra if events had gone as planned. if its about nzeogwu (from delta), he wil be seen as an igbo coup frontman), but if its about oil and biafra, igbo wants to dominate...see your life?

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

go and enlighten yourself about the ''midwest igbos'' e.g achuzia, who fought to the last bullet for biafra...go on...google it...if its about nzeogwu (from delta), he wil be seen as an igbo coup frontman), but if its about oil and biafra, igbo wants to dominate...see your life?

Was Delta part of Biafra in 1967, yes or NO? ... that is like the most simple question out there.
you are stressing yourself unnecessarily.

4 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

It's nice to see that radio biafran is giving you sleepless night kudos to them..
Yea you mean their cow brain altitude? grin

yeah, the cow brain that killed Millions cheesy
And radio Biafra is not giving me sleepless nights, I listen to it for comic relief. An igbo friend introduced me to it.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

You do't want them in your Biafra pipe dream, because it is very clear to you, that they are not gullible.....
Was Delta state a part of the Old Eastern region? NO. yet today you want them in biafra 2.0.....

No most of them think more of yorubas or middle belt.... As Delta state...you never heard that NOI and her mom cooked for biafra during the war, you never heard that the worst massacre of biafra was at anioma delta state...Biafra was never only old eastern but some delta state ,all akwa ibom and some part of cross river and part of rivers, but we dont care anymore those who want to join can do that tru referendum...you know we are not fighting any more
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Was Delta part of Biafra in 1967, yes or NO? ... that is like the most simple question out there.

was delta state in the then eastern region? How do you reason for God's sake? The plan was to integrate igbo communities into biafra if events had gone according to plan.

5 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

And radio Biafra is not giving me sleepless nights, I listen to it for comic relief. An igbo friend introduced me to it.
You mean we killed million cows? grin

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by atlwireles: 3:22pm On May 22, 2015

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

No most of them think more of yorubas or middle belt.... As Delta state...you never heard that NOI and her mom cooked biafra, you never heard that the worst massacre of biafra was at anioma delta...Biafra was never only old eastern but some delta state ,all akwa ibom and some part of cross river and part of rivesr, but we dont care anymore those who want to join can do that tru referendum...you know we are not fighting any more

get your facts right, Delta state was never involved in the initial stages of the Nigerian civil war. They only became involved when the Biafran forces invaded the region, and created the "puppet" republic of Benin state, both sides committed heartless atrocities in the region, in an attempt to gain the upper hand.
may the dead R.I.P/

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

I am sure you a fulani boy...go get ur history right...dont just come here to argue what u dont know....And for your question delta was part of biafra... the man Nzeogwu was a delta igbo man...the war and biafra was about "all" igbos and those closer to igbos like akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

you may like to know this
https://www.nairaland.com/2330838/lower-niger-congress-presenting-case
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

You mean we killed million cows? grin

no, Millions of people like these:

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

get your facts right, Delta state was never involved in the initial stages of the Nigerian civil war. They only became involved when the Biafran forces invaded the region, both sides committed heartless atrocities in the region, in an attempt to gain the upper hand.
may the dead R.I.P/

grin grin grin grin then why did they call the coup that led to the war igbo coup...majority of those who took part of the coup are DELTA IGBOS and we never said they are not our Igbo brothers.... the man who is Ojukwus second in command is an akwa ibom man, general effiong,.... till today Akpabio refers akwa ibom as Biafrans

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

I CHALLENGE You into a debate. What do you want to discuss?
Now let's discuss about the damnable entity.
Pick a location, I will organize for it to be aired live on air.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

I am sure you a fulani boy...go get ur history right...dont just come here to argue what u dont know....And for your question delta was part of biafra... the man Nzeogwu was a delta igbo man...the war and biafra was about "all" igbos and those closer to igbos like akwa ibom

What plan exactly?
A plan is never reality until it actually becomes implemented.
There is the map of what we know today as biafra. Abeg find me Delta in it.... Dont reply me if you do not.

[img]http://africanlegends.files./2011/12/biafrabeforeafter.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

are you a Nigerian??, fulani man from Niger.... am sure you have begged enough money to buy urself soap to bath, how did u get a smart phone with free internet bundle to come her spew trash.... when we do correct census ur like will never be seen in Nigeria any more
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

are you a Nigerian??, fulani man from Niger.... am sure you have begged enough money to buy urself soap to bath, how did u get a smart phone with free internet bundle to come her spew trash.... when we do correct census ur like will never be seen in Nigeria any more

lol.... personal attacks are the next weapons in the arsenal of loosers....
I am more Nigerian than you will ever be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by YonkijiSappo: 3:40pm On May 22, 2015
lol, Scholes take it easy on these guyz ooo...

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

What plan exactly?
A plan is never reality until it actually becomes implemented.
There is the map of what we know today as biafra. Abeg find me Delta in it.... Dont reply me if you do not.

This is the original map with its province

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by nwafuluozoh: 3:44pm On May 22, 2015
Mcquin o. Dem do use you settle matter o.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Abeg, this shoddy corel draw and doc paint job is not Biafra.....
Maybe Biafra 2.0, but not the Biafra we all know

4 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Lol you forgot to add this..
Biafra --- Dead Nigerian soldier found in his
trench after the liberation of Ikot Ekpene in
Biafra, clutching relief ration. 7/6/1968
grin
Hunger isn't nice

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by goodgate: 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
Normality:
Please I don't want to say anything, whoever he is, I challenge him to a debate....

See whoever in this damnable contraption wants to prove a point, I challenge the person to a debate, call me anywhere, anytime, including the so called Niger-Delta, South South South South, God knows when am done with that person, his kinsmen will send him on exile.

I got no words for you all here.

Just have the courage, call me to debate, and I will honor you!
Thanks.

But where is your source, Ikwerreboy?
So what point have you made now?
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Now you have seen the map, we are not forcing anybody, by referendum you can decide whether to be in the old Biafra or new one cool
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Abeg, this shoddy corel draw and doc paint job is not Biafra.....
Maybe Biafra 2.0, but not the Biafra we all know

which state are you from...
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

Lol you forgot to add this..
Biafra --- Dead Nigerian soldier found in his
trench after the liberation of Ikot Ekpene in
Biafra, clutching relief ration. 7/6/1968
grin
Hunger isn't nice

or the result

Jubilant Nigerians in the capital city of Lagos cheer as they read of the surrender of the [size=13pt]rebel[/size] Biafran forces, Jan. 12, 1970.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2015
YonkijiSappo:
lol, Scholes take it easy on these guyz ooo...

scholes, abeg take style commot for this thread, you padi is indirectly hinting u to do so...you repeat issues...BIAFRA WAS TO INTEGRATE IGBO COMMUNITIES SHOULD BIAFRA HAD SUCCEEDED IN SECEDING...THAT WAS WHY BIAFRA HAD COMMANDERS FROM MIDWEST IGBO eg ACHUZIA, NZEOGWU...ETC,..DONT U GET IT? Abeg commot for this thread, small pikin...

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

which state are you from...

The state of None of your Effing business.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

or the result

Yea so what... tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqPF9bWrk9s

The struggles continue

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

scholes, abeg take style commot for this thread, you padi is indirectly hinting u to do so...you repeat issues...BIAFRA WAS TO INTEGRATE IGBO COMMUNITIES SHOULD BIAFRA HAD SUCCEEDED IN SECEDING...THAT WAS WHY BIAFRA HAD COMMANDERS FROM MIDWEST IGBO eg ACHUZIA, NZEOGWU...ETC,..DONT U GET IT? Abeg commot for this thread, small pikin...

Come and bundle me and take me away from the thread.... Immature kunt.
If Spain had won the Spanish-American war, Texas and California would have been part of the Mexico today.... but guess what, they did not, and Cali is US of A....

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

Yea so what... tongue

looks like you are very eager to suffer another defeat.
This time, the igbo position will be relegated to behid the Tiv and Igalas in national discourse.

4 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Come and bundle me and take me away from the thread.... Immature kunt.
If Spain had won the Spanish-American war, Texas and California would have been part of the USA today.... but guess what, they did not, and Cali is US of A....

how old are you sef, to be sincere?
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

how old are you sef, to be sincere?

Are you indirectly trying to subtly inform the rest of us on this thread, that you are a foolish old man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper / Fayemi ‘Hustling’ To Become Tinubu’s Foreign Affairs Minister- Sahara Reporters / Okorocha, Catholic Doctors At War Over Abortion Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.