Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,519 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (30410 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by atlwireles: 1:15pm On May 22, 2015
zendy:

Of course he is a Yoruba man. The Yorubas will do anything to cause acrimony between the SE and SS so they can continue with this fraud of a nation called Nigeria. What they don't realise is that the SS have woken up. The last election was a serious eye opener for them. As long as oil money is flowing 'we must be one Nigeria'. OP, tell your Yoruba brothers that they may succeed in deceiving some tribes like Isoko and Urohbos to stay in Nigeria and remain slaves buth they will never decieve Delta Igbos,Rivers Igbo,Ibibios.Efiks

How old are you again? some of you need to learn to shut up. Say only things you know to be true.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by hardbody: 1:15pm On May 22, 2015
mcquin:

In my spare time, I'll try to upload photos of my maternal grandpa's burial- Obong Joseph Ekanem. And our names on his diary to the great grand children. Maybe then they'll understand that not all SS, accept their idea. Not even the "Delta Igbos"

Da kibi inua fo.

What crap are u yapping

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SUBWAY101(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2015
mcquin:
Seun, Ishilove, @ mods; I think it's time you close this thread. Williams decided to make my personal life public for stating facts as it is. No biggie, will be back with another moniker. Williams, he that fights and run live to fight another day. You win. Clap for youself.

@Mods close the thread now. Seun, Ishilove.

Bro, you dont need to change your moniker because of those kids. Stand on your ground and be bold, you are a man. They cant do anything but make noise, one love bro.

4 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 22, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Thank you my brother, you see there is one common tracts abt we the south south, we say the truth and let devil shame, we are not tribalistic bt the hausa's/northerners are making us to, jonathan is from the south south yes but he never manged this country well, this is bcause he worked more wit the igbos more than any part president, those pple are cursed, for you to succeed giv dem gap, because they are the highest betrayers, dnt be suprise abt it, i skulled in abia state, as for the yorubas dey all voted for jonathan 2011, jonathan never played his game well. He failed, d yorubas were fed up wit his govtment nd decided to test change. so dat wil nt mk me hate a yoruba because he refused to vote for ny broda, no as an ikwerre man i cnt, my brother (jonathan) bleeped up and he deserves it.. His a big disgrace to we the south south, he did not for us, bt rather filled the pockets of few niger deltans at the top..
what are you saying?
i think it's high time you stop reasoning with your anus
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by stevnwigw1: 1:18pm On May 22, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
I want to use this oppurnity to pls inform all the igbos/south easterners, i would have prefer to call you biafrans but you are still under the canopee of nigeria.
Niger delta (south south geo-political zone) is not against your biafran struggle, no, we are not against it. We understand the persecutions the igbo tribe have and are currently going through in the north,south west and in the south south, you are always critised, you are never loved, they condem you, they hate your progress, they don't see you as one of them, they even go as far as not geting married to your tribe and also not selling lands to you (Expecially the Ogba people,Ogoni people,Kalabari people,engenni people and some part of ikwerre, expecially outside port harcourt and obio apkor local govt areas all in present day rivers state)
In the north they are killing you, in the south west (yoruba land) they are killing and deporting you, in the south south they dispise you they never acepted your biafra proposal even when you both lived as then eastern region, up till date the kalabari,ikwerre,ogoni,ogba and ekpeye people of rivers state celebrate the liberation of their tribe from the hands of the igbos during the biafran war.
We understand the love as many may say that the igbos have for we the south south, e.g the massive support you gave to our son in 2011 and 2015 presidential elections and we are very glad for this, i want to say a big thank you for everyone of you. We the south south have showed so much appreciation to you igbos for the love you have for us, we have never killed you,deport you, close down your investment, or even introduce policies that will make life unbearable for you in the south south, we have never, we accomodate you, you leave without fear unlike in other regions of nigeria, even though the fear is there as some may say, but it is less in the south south than any other region of nigeria.
But i have now understood that despite all these freedom giving to you igbos by we the south south in south south zone have never be regarded by most of you, you still figure hate in our minds, you still figure out batrayer in our minds, you belief the only thing that would clear all this though you have toward us is our open aceptance of biafra republic as 98% of south south are not in support/interested in biafra.
Ever since the biafra war, all you are all bent to is letting we the south south belief the northerners and the yorubas are our enemies even when we have no record of any negative role they played on us rather they even helped by liberating us from the hands of the larger tribe (igbos) in the then eastern region. Secondly you have always been preaching love in our ears, trying to make us believe that the only brothers we have in nigeria are the igbos, forgetting the negative role your fathers who migrated to the south south place on the ibibio people (google Aro-ibibio war and through the wikipedia link click and read for yourself), on the ikwerre,ogba and ekpeye people (were there community names were changed,teaching of igbo language in schools,overthrowning the mayor of port harcourt from an ikwerrian, rewriting the history and bent on eradicating the culture of the ikwerre,ogba, and ekpeye people and so on), on the ogonis, the kalabari and even the etche people of rivers state. Indeed you were bent on igbolising the south south, but you never succeeded as the ikwerres,ogbas and ekpeyes that were affected more than all other ethnic group in the south south and been documented by the nigerian govt as ethnic groups of there own, not igbo,not ijaw,not yoruba, not hausa but on there individual tribe, they still retain there history and are not members of any of your organisation till date even if they bear similar names,cultures and language with you igbos.
Truth most be told and do not hate me for this, because it will not change anything.
Geo-graphically south south is far larger than south east (only cross rivers and akwa ibom is more than the whole of the south east).
In terms of natural resources, south south by the grace of God is more bless than the south east, excluding our crude oil that is been used to feed the whole of our dear country today including you igbos, as you offer nothing to the federal govt but recieve monthly allocation every month fron our God given resoureces, we, south south are not fools and can never be decieved.
In terms of development you are no were close to we the south south, as only port harcourt city (ikwerre land) with airports,sea ports popularly known as the lagos of the south south/niger delta is more developed than the whole of the south east, not to talk of warri,calabar,benin and presently uyo the capital of akwa ibom state all in the south south zone.
Politically we (south south) are far better than you south easterners.
Let me just stop here, some times i ask this question; Who is suppose to ask who to join her.
South south is south south, south east is south east, south west is south west, we have different struggles, we the south south we have Movement For The Emacipation Of Niger Delta Republic (M.E.N.D) a republic that was first decleared on feb.23the 1996 even before ojukwu's biafra republic declearation, the south west have there Oduduwa, and also the south east have there biafra.
Igbos stop telling people we are part of your biafra, as 98% of us are not aware/in support of what you are doing over there. 30th of march you shall be celebrating your biafran heroes, and urge every nigerian to watch and see if the south south will participate in this celebration, if you find anyone with a biafran flag in any of the south south state go and check very well he or she is igbo, that is if at all you will find one.
I don't hate anybody but rather am trying to secure my people (south south) from falling into another nigeria (south south and south east merging to form biafra). I will never allow that by the grace of God.
I urge all the indegenes of the south south zone to love one another, though we are of seperated ethnic groups but God has a reason for placing us together in one region, we ever you go, were ever you stay threat a south southerners be it ikwerre,urhobo,itsekiri,ogoni,ijaw,e.t.c as you blood brother for we are one.
Don't be moved by those creating fake biafran maps that has south south on it for they are confused people, yes and they will continue to be confused till they realise themselfs.
As we await the almighty God who have placed us together to grant us our freedom always have one thing in mind, I am a nigeria but with time me and my generation to come will surely one day be Niger deltans, not biafra, not oduduwa not arewa but Niger delta..
God bless you all.....By Ubong .E.Daniel ..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=699057263537466&id=691375847638941&_rdr
i have taken time to study the aro-ibibio war and there were never a place there where the igbos were forcely teaching those tribe you mentioned igno language and trying to change their culture. You are such a YORUBA hater man filled with bitterness to decieve the gullible but you have failed cos SS AND SE shall come tohether and form lower niger and shut you out in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2015
FOOLISH THREAD, are delta-igbos (e.g nzeogwu, biafran commander achuzia 'air raid', ngozi okonjo-iweala, jayjay okocha, keshi,etc) not south-south nigerdeltans too?

Is obigbo/obiokpor, and some parts of portharcourt not southsouth nigerdelta?

I have many ikwerre friends there who are proudly southsouth igbos- so SHUT THE f**k UP!

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 22, 2015
Zikdik:
Sometimes, I just break down and weep when I see people making disturbing noises behind their keypads here. I've lost loved ones to war and violence and I do not such upon anyone. Why can't we just coexist in peace? Do the right, simple things and not think stupid schemes Anybody who wants this country this nation to disintegrate is an animal. A beast that does not deserve the breath of life.
Yes, Animal! Human life means so little to you. You're talking
about weapons when you've never experienced war. Mark
my words, your hatred will eat you up from inside. Your
ethno-chauvinism will consume you. When it is all said and
done, you'd forever wish you never came into the world.
You'd think of the genocide your careless and thoughtless
actions and utterances have caused and you'd commit
suicide.
Carnivorous Beasts!
stop lying dude you lost no one....
i lost almost all my family in #2011..
i think you generation are scum idiot clouts.
lousy chest beater.
death waits for no one
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Niger Delta is part and parcel of the Greater Biafra if you have a problem with that you can relocate out of the region.. its very simple... we are not leaving behind our brothers in the Niger Delta behind in the new Biafra

That is exactly how people who think they are superior to others talk.
So Niger Deltans doon't have the right to have a say in their region again, abi?

7 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The truth is that Igboland is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Well, when the time comes should there be such a time, people like mcquin, ikwerreboy and others will understand.

Yes , it is bigger than the Politically defined SE, but not much bigger. (not by much)
Igbo land outside SE for example isnt even as big as 1/2 of Kwara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / Lawan Swears In Senator Olujimi As Adeyeye’s Replacement / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.