Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (30416 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by ola6: 1:35pm On May 22, 2015
Mcquin is my hero!!! I love your display of maturity. Keep it up. Whatever you do in your private life is yours and your business alone. The black mail should never stop you from speaking your mind.

Kudos!

7 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by VintageCocktail(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2015
Funny thread.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by eph12(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2015
Funny thread. cheesy I don't think seu.n would ever want this e-wars to stop. They're good for business. grin

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

That is exactly how people who think they are superior to others talk.
So Niger Deltans doon't have the right to have a say in their region again, abi?

GEOGRAPHY 101
1. Niger delta region is a lowland that consists of tributaries leading to the atlantic ocean. It consists of geo-political states such as abia, edo, delta, imo, crossriver, akwa-ibom, bayelsa, rivers and ondo states.
2. The people within the demography as the isokos, urhobo, ika (in delta states), igbos(in delta, imo, abia, and river states), bini, ishan, auchi, igbanke-igbo(in edo states), ibibio, annang,etc(in akwa-ibom states, efik, ogoja, bekwara, ejagham(cross river state), ijaw, ogoni (bayelsa state), ijaw, kalabari, ikwerre, etche(river state), ijaw, yoruba(ondo state).

4 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2015
Why is the OP worrying himself with something that will never become reality anyways...
Boko Haram has Killed Thousands and caused immeasurable damage in North Eastern Nigeria, in their bid to carve up an Islamic caliphate, yet they aren't eve close to succeeding..... Biafra tried to secede in the 1960's , Millions of people died, and yet it didn't happen, what makes them think it will happen now... How many souls are they wishing or willing to "sacrifice" this decade? ... Food for thought.
The best we can wish for in Nigeria is a truly Federal Federation where every region is semi-autonomous , and only loosely associated with one another. This can only be achieved if the entire South and Middle Belt regions of Nigeria find their common rallying point, and learn to speak with a unifying voice.
To the Igbos, your continual antagonization of the Yorubas will take you nowhere, trust me. It would be best to court them, to build a stronger an more formidable South.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

GEOGRAPHY 101
1. Niger delta region is a lowland that consists of tributaries leading to the atlantic ocean. It consists of geo-political states such as abia, edo, delta, imo, crossriver, akwa-ibom, bayelsa, rivers and ondo states.
2. The people within the demography as the isokos, urhobo, ika (in delta states), igbos(in delta, imo, abia, and river states), bini, ishan, auchi, igbanke-igbo(in edo states), ibibio, annang,etc(in akwa-ibom states, efik, ogoja, bekwara, ejagham(cross river state), ijaw, ogoni (bayelsa state), ijaw, kalabari, ikwerre, etche(river state), ijaw, yoruba(ondo state).

Stop telling me Fables by moonlight, and address the topic at hand....
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by illiad: 2:02pm On May 22, 2015
Macelliot:

@bolded...
I have been following your post for long.
.You said you schooled in Abia...
The other day, you claimed you schooled in Anambra...
Telling lies to propagate enemity against the Igbos...
If not for the fear of God.... [s]Feel like saying that the WRATH OF GOD ALMIGHTY BEFALL YOU....[/s]
I Forgive you.

Lol
He is actually a Sobo boy.
Urhobo.

He lives in pH
I don't know why he's always crying over Biafra

Their people have no history

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by mulattoclaro(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2015
God bless you @op. When I told them I was Edo, they argued and called me a yoruba man. These igbos are so daft. Anyone who's not igbo is yoruba according to them. I will rather remain with nigeria then be in alliance with the igbos. They're the worse set of people you can think of. I'm happy we are all speaking with one voice. Any attempt to include south south in their dirty map will be met with serious resistance. I trust the ijaws, the Urhobos, ikwerres, the binis, the kalabari, Efiks and ibibios on the aspect.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by kemdaniels: 2:08pm On May 22, 2015
Oh man..so this ibo dudes think they have the monopoly of seccesion.point of note is that the SS did not suffer major maltreatment from the federation,compared to what they suffered from you guys.so chil up and smell the coffee cus we go always be nigerians till albion calls

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by illiad: 2:09pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Don't be angry
He was teaching you basics because you couldn't learn them in school.

So be a good lad and thank him.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Duru1(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2015
This tread reiterates the fact that Nigeria has produced more dumbass fools than other African countries. This display of idiocy by large cross-section of the society explains the reason Nigeria cannot be differentiated from Niger Republic besides plentiful resources.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2015
illiad:

Don't be angry

He was teaching you basics because you couldn't learn them in school.
So be a good lad and thank him.

Well, he was being obtuse .. so I actually regard his reply as a misdirected rant ....
By the way, What is your stake? Why are you addressing me?
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Point1. You CAN seperate south east from southsouth geopolitical zone, but you CAN'T seperate igbos from the southsouth/nigerdelta zone.

Point2. You are a learner.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by NDPVF(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Funny thread.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. I just created a thread about having direct access to the Atlantic from the SE and this is viable.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

So please Mcquin & Ikwerreboy, we are not forcing or begging you to be part of us please!

cc

Barcanista

Dearpreye

NDPVF

OneNaira6

nonaira
Damn it.Always late.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Zikdik(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

stop lying dude you lost no one....
i lost almost all my family in #2011..
i think you generation are scum idiot clouts.
lousy chest beater.
death waits for no one
I don't have anything to prove to anyone of you beasts. You think it's something to be proud of? To be happy about? You're so callous.
Death awaits everyone. No one can escape it. I'm not even a Yoruba or Hausa person. Yet, Yoruba-Hausa conflicts has injured me in the heart and I don't hate both tribes for it. For your own sake, embrace Peace.
If you want war and disunity, I will continue to wish ill and evil on animals like you.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

Point1. You CAN seperate south east from southsouth geopolitical zone, but you CAN'T seperate igbos from the southsouth/nigerdelta zone.

Point2. You are a learner.

Point 1, Igbos are only 1 of the Various groups in the NIGER DELTA

point 2: Niger Deltans have the right to determine their collective destiny

Point 3: You think you are smart, but you actually are not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 22, 2015
South south are mostly from the old Benin Empire. We are not part of Biafra. And we will never be. Biafra is an ibo domination movement. We from south south refuse to be part of it. Biafra should form his nation and lest us South South form Republic of Niger Delta. Most people from rivers states are from Benin. Ikwerre people are from Benin. it was ibo domination that makes them more like ibo today. Go and read history. we are not ibo. we are not biafrans. and we will never be.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Well, he was being obtuse .. so I actually regard his reply as a misdirected rant ....
By the way, What is your stake? Why are you addressing me?

in your primitive mind, you think you have made an intelligent statement.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

in your primitive mind, you think you have made an intelligent statement.

Abeg Shift.... I can see you have run out of meaningful rebuttal.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by IceDune: 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
Kids of nowadays, so this what you all do with your phones.

Though I know some jobless & lazy adults are here too.

Smh for our future leaders undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.