Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) (85329 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Bish.

It's "BlTCH" not "bish".... You deranged goat!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:09am On May 28, 2015
foxxynik:

It's "bitch" not "bish".... You deranged goat!

Trick ass bish
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Trick ass bish
. . Brainless!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 12:03pm On May 28, 2015
foxxynik:

Brainless!

Suck my dick bish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Suck my dick bish.
. . You Baztard....
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On May 28, 2015
foxxynik:

You Baztard....

You ho.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by drewxx88(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Moana:

I could afford $200 birthday gift cards (for my ex) despite being a student. And i never for a second expected him to return the favour, or do more for me. When i gave i gave because i wanted to, i never treated it as barter trade.
If you are gonna give an allowance to someone and expect to be paid for it, then dont give it at all on the first place. Its rather childish to come and post it her on a public forum, what will he gain from it?
Dont give anyone an allowance, use that money to buy yourself gifts that you will appreciate, instead of being this juvenile.
Tried as much as I could not to comment but you not getting the op's point ...That he gives her an allowance of 50k is not the ish its her seeming stinginess and ingratitude that's the problem of you must buy a perfume or body spray why must it be so damn cheap love is not cheap it has to cost you something that's how you show you care for some 1 ,that she couldn't buy a perfume of 10g or 15g to show her love is a damn shame I can't imagine being with a gal like that and that is what the post is all about not about buying him a car or whatever...
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 31, 2019
Wow love it! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.