Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) (85343 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Icekyng: 4:24pm On May 23, 2015
Dubemkelly:
She's a good manager... Half a bread is better than none, appreciate it bro, it can only get better...Things are hard, dollar exchange rate, Nigerian economy, fuel scarcity, infact the problems are just too much
devil punish u
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

Range is btw **** RMB convert to # sad

Oh No! That's bad sad
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:27pm On May 23, 2015
Acidosis:

Oh No! That's bad sad

Hmm! Please erase it. smiley
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Just take a gooooood look at him first before you believe his story grin . He's got the attention he wants, some NL chics will fall for this. Rotflmao gringringringrin

Ur name said it all
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 23, 2015
IcyIcy:
Is it really true nigerian ladies dont buy gifts for their men except boxers and singlets or is it just a joke?

From whose mouth do you want to hear that one?
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Homguy(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2015
Pamcrest:
Op, don't be ungrateful. I would love to see d kinda gift u give this lady sef. But if u don't appreciate d perf, then return it naa....instead of embarrassing her here. If she does this kinda thing to u, d menfolk will call her ungrateful, greedy, not wife material...so what do we call u now?
My humble submission
this lady here in the real world would probably be claiming Miss Independent, probably a self acclaimed feminist fighter, with Dps and PMs to show,.

Just answer this one question: how many Nigerian girlfriends give their boyfriends 50,000 per month. They are always dependants, always expecting choice gifts but giving nothing or worthless gifts in return...and don't even mention SEX, except of course,you are a social worker.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by grimandevil: 4:35pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
Why didnt u give her the money to buy u something more expensive
Iriot

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hmm! Please erase it. smiley
fixed smiley
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by mizkeleke(f): 4:36pm On May 23, 2015
She tried jhor. Ain't easy buying a gift for sum1.

Ungrateful guys everywhere ....SMH
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
Why didnt u give her the money to buy u something more expensive
You see your life? If I say you're stewpid now, you'll think I'm insulting. Alas, it is only an observation. Please, go to Eko Idumota, they sell sense there. You fit buy like 2k own.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Originalsly: 4:38pm On May 23, 2015
Hmmm.....you're giving...then calculating how much you should receive in return. You didn't get the expected returns on your gifts ehmmm....or should that be investment? I suggest you let your feelings be known....return her ehmm...cheap gift and let her know you strongly believe she made a mistake....but you would give her time to make up....or else?

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Mcbussy(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2015
Cryxtal:
lol. Yeap but some ppl are different. I spend heavily on who I date as long as he is worthy

Amen grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:39pm On May 23, 2015
Homguy:
lol. So she's trying to test his appreciative spirit?! Is she God? Nigerian ladies ehen! Although I do not know all the facts about that ladies life , most of you are greedy individuals, maybe the economy is to be blamed ,i am not so sure. I have had girlfriends that give to a fault, and those that are as greedy as mearcats. They are mostly in the second group.

Those guys that do not get a thing from their girls do not know what a relationship is, its a give and take venture, why do you some ladies prefer to be a drain on every dude? Even though, giving might not always be in material terms, there are even fewer ladies out there that can analyse, and give critical, deep thoughts about issues to their boyfriends, MOST of them are as shallow intellectually as the mass graves of Rwanda.

Obviously, you've been falling into stingy hands.

@bolded, we can't judge since we dont know all the facts about her life. we shouldn't use the Op's side of the story to judge her.

I can only speak for myself, cant speak for others.

And when it comes to the relationship, I think it mostly has to do with "Law of Attraction". (You attract who you deserve, not who you desire) Most of the time, it's true.

So ask those guys that always complain about every single girl they date, there definitely must be something fishy.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:

Good idea but ur mum wont serve or play the role of a girlfriend.

So na you dey even give am the money sef. I been tink say na her parents. Bros, you fvck up, big time. And that babe is still with you? You never pursue am? This person is obviously foreign to such concepts as sacrifice and prudence. I wouldn't be marrying this one if I were you.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
Acidosis:

Seriously bro, you earn about N500k monthly? Can I send you my CV?

Am an entrepreneur,
On good months, I earn more than that but some months it wont reach.
Not doing bad but saves 200k monthly.
I already have over 9 staff on my pay roll
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
Acidosis:

fixed smiley

Seen!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
IcyIcy:
Is it really true nigerian ladies dont buy gifts for their men except boxers and singlets or is it just a joke?
Aint you a Nigerian? Why asking? Aint u gurls all the same?.... Single and boxers!.....
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Mcbussy(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
phintohlar:
Check ur sef dear... Perhaps u don't take good care of her & dats why she bought u dat cos if u do... Haba wen we are not stupid,give & take na hin b dis life ooh so manage am & stop complaining

You have a point, but trust me, some naija girls just don't have what it takes to be a worthy partner. .. all they know is how to collect, they never give in return.

*this ur ukwu though wink cheesy
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Stephanie21(f): 4:51pm On May 23, 2015
I buy my bf more gifts dan he buys me grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:01pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:

Ur name said it all

Your profile speaks volumes. ...
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Mcbussy(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:
She visit with this well sealed gift.

Was eager to know the content.
Got disappointed at the end.

Guess what it is.....

But OP wait o, I just checked out ur dp.... U don't seem like d kinda guy that can pay a chic #50k per month. grin

....except if u're MEND, a kidnapper or an armed robber. Ur definitely not an executive... hahaha cheesy grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
You see your life? If I say you're stewpid now, you'll think I'm insulting. Alas, it is only an observation. Please, go to Eko Idumota, they sell sense there. You fit buy like 2k own.
and i would call you stewpid for not being able to see that im being sarcastic. If he felt it was too cheap he could have given it back. I dont blame some girls for not buying they boyfriends gift because if it will end up being the highlight on NL then they are better off keeping the money for suya than buying ungrateful people gifts!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 5:11pm On May 23, 2015
grimandevil:

Iriot
your entire village
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by IcyIcy(f): 5:12pm On May 23, 2015
foxxynik:

Aint you a Nigerian? Why asking? Aint u gurls all the same?.... Single and boxers!.....

I wouldnt be asking if I am nigerian because I was told its not total truth about them lol..
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by IcyIcy(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2015
swankylay:
r u not a migerian? well if u not, thats actually true. not all tho but averagely most

I not nigerian but thanks for telling me
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2015
goodgood2:
Shorty are you krazy? You sound like a very stingy and frustrated babe, who has not really been lucky with love. You're so UNROMANTIC!?
unromantic? A girl buys u a gift and you go around parading it calling it a cheap gift, thats what mature people do right?
If i buy something for someone and they go on to post it on social media calling it cheap, best believe that will be the last thing that person will ever get from me. I hate ungrateful people.
I dont blame Nigerian girls for never attempting to do anything for their boyfriends. If this is the kind of embarrassment they have to endure for it, they are better off being stingy
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by IcyIcy(f): 5:14pm On May 23, 2015
HARDDON:

Heard it's even fake singlets n boxers, buy one, get two free grin

But there ain't no holding back on that 6" shoe they only wear twice: dress up, wear it to d car, pull it off, go on flip flop, step down to d wedding arena, wear it, take shots, pull it inside d hall, d flip flip is still does d job for d rest of the day....

I cant comment lol..
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by IcyIcy(f): 5:15pm On May 23, 2015
Iyoreigodo:

Its no joke o.... On my bday my babe come my house fully dressed and told me to take her out. I asked why n she said cos its my bday. Not even 50naira handkerchief was a gift for me. And since then I don resign myself to fate that am still single

Sorry to hear that..
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2015
jay2smart19:

d way u de giv ur guy money inu kwa?
i de c stingy stingy for ur eyes ooo
stingy what? You think its mature to embarrass your girlfriend like this on a public forum. What if thats all she could afford? She even put in the effort for someone who doesnt deserve it. Its such a shame.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2015
HARDDON:

Huh?

Haven't had d privilege of tales to da contrary. Could u educate us then?
i don't know the kind of people you move with but there are many of them out there. I know a friend who bought a pair of shoes for her bf and many others. There's something about me:if i like you,i can get you gifts like that. You don't even have to be my bf,you could just be a male friend.
Don't lump every Nigerian girl into the same category

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2015
Viciyus:

Apart from eve, you be to most dumbest woman I don see for this section.

Least I forget, pls change your name to mumulisabet,
save that for your sister.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 23, 2015
Mcbussy:

But OP wait o, I just checked out ur dp.... U don't seem like d kinda guy that can pay a chic #50k per month. grin

....except if u're MEND, a kidnapper or an armed robber. Ur definitely not an executive... hahaha cheesy grin

Lol,
That pic was taken 9yrs ago.
It has been a trademark for virtually all my social network profile.
U funny o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.