Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) (85327 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 23, 2015
zinny2049:
so she should use her whole salary and buy u gift smh mtchewwwwwww

No.
She is not working.
She receives the 50k monthly from her BF yet this is the shit he got in return
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by phintohlar(f): 7:06pm On May 23, 2015
Mcbussy:

e no mean, I go rock d pampers join wink
lol
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2015
1stola:

Fish brain Idíot

Lazy ass bıtch
All they know how to do is to collect money from guys. And the only thing they can offer is to spread their legs for fûcking.
Like mother like daughter.
yes im like my mother and i have never collected money from any guy because she makes sure i never have to. So if you think you were swearing at us you clearly have lost it! Im pretty sure the same thing cannot be said about your father. Idiiot!

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:

Medical services.
Sales of medical equipments?
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 7:32pm On May 23, 2015
Pinkylilly:
how do you know he's a grown ass man? undecided
that looks like a man with a beard on his profile pic undecided
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
So now you are offering to cover my bills? Hmmmmmm it is no longer a dream

***Breaks into song*****

It shall be permanent, it shall be permanent, what the Lord has done for me, it shall be permanent!!!!!!!"

grin grin grin
hehehe amen grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
Acidosis:
Sales of medical equipments?

Practitioner.
PM me for clarifications because kids are all over NL looking for who to abuse
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 7:36pm On May 23, 2015
deebrain:

Whatever spirit prompted you to ask such a silly question is not from the lord. Better seek deliverance before it is too late.
if you think you can do better for yourself you do it without having to make a thread about it on a public forum. Its the most petty thing on this planet.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
hehehe amen grin
I hear say ya mama dey pack pounds and dollars for your account, Abeg I want apply na, give me form na grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
that looks like a man with a beard on his profile pic undecided
cheesy
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 7:42pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
I hear say ya mama dey pack pounds and dollars for your account, Abeg I want apply na, give me form na grin
i just get irritated when someone people think every one is like their idiiotic sisters that have to open their legs just to get money for survival.

So because i said he should give her more money to buy something that meets his expectations. Someone buys u something cheap, you go ahead and buy yourself something according to your taste, its a simple as that.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
i just get irritated when someone people think every one is like their idiiotic sisters that have to open their legs just to get money for survival.

So because i said he should give her more money to buy something that meets his expectations. Someone buys u something cheap, you go ahead and buy yourself something according to your taste, its a simple as that.
Oya wetin you wan buy for me grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 7:53pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Oya wetin you wan buy for me grin
sheyi u want Ferrari cheesy
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
sheyi u want Ferrari cheesy
I no want designer

I no want Ferrari

I say na your love oo grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 7:55pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
I no want designer

I no want Ferrari

I say na your love oo grin
oya take my heart grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
oya take my heart grin
I no gree say na reality be this, I no gree! Chai I am in lalala do I am in Fairytopia I am in neverland I am dreaming ooooo grin grin grin

****in Chris brown's voice*****

"Don't wake me up" grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 23, 2015
Since I was born, no girlFRIEND has bought me a gift, but some other female friends have bought me @list singlet and one bought me a toyota ride, guess what...she's from the NORTH! grin

It is written, 'fear north!'

I have dated Edo, yorobah, ibo and calabar and rivers but they were all oilwell workers and gold scavengers.

So it is true what they say about the northern ladies? # Stark's voice grin

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
I no gree say na reality be this, I no gree! Chai I am in lalala do I am in Fairytopia I am in neverland I am dreaming ooooo grin grin grin

****in Chris brown's voice*****

"Don't wake me up" grin
lolz you are funny die
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by DrGroove(f): 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
She even tried

50k salary only and he expected what?

A bentley?

A mansion?

Indeed! I blame the girl...

Why buy boyfriend a gift in the first place?

He fuccks you ( and his side chicks) n you still spend your hard earned salary buying him gifts.... Tufiakwa!!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
lolz you are funny die
If you say "Lolz you funny die" it means I am funny grin
but since you said "Lolz you are funny die" It means you think I'm funny but I should die! cry

What Have I done to offend you na, have I spoken out of line ma, have I behaved in a disorderly manner? cry shey you know I am like Sylvia and you are like Dangote, have I violated any of your terms. Sweerie please talk to me cry

grin grin grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 8:07pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
If you say "Lolz you funny die" it means I am funny grin
but since you said "Lolz you are funny die" It means you think I'm funny but I should die! cry

What Have I done to offend you na, have I spoken out of line ma, have I behaved in a disorderly manner? cry shey you know I am like Sylvia and you are like Dangote, have I violated any of your terms. Sweerie please talk to me cry

grin grin grin
sorry you funny die o

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
sorry you funny die o
Thank you grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Godownchild(f): 8:22pm On May 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Lisaflex(f): 8:25pm On May 23, 2015
hariorh:

OK I'm back.
See what my ex bought for me as birthday gift last September...

Its also from the heart shey?

grin
cheesy ...Sorry cheesy...Ds 1 is defo from d mrkt n not d heart
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Lisaflex(f): 8:28pm On May 23, 2015
Homguy:
he pays her 50,000 monthly. You have a point, but he deserves more.
He deserves more, I agree...ppl tend 2 do more n better wen d little dey've done is appreciated
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Lisaflex(f): 8:30pm On May 23, 2015
kelvin100:

Look at the heart?
Ok, na pen you go get as your next gift. Hope you'll appreciate it.
cheesy mk i hear say i no chook d pen inside d person eye!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:

Practitioner.
PM me for clarifications because kids are all over NL looking for who to abuse
Okay, sir
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Lisaflex(f): 8:33pm On May 23, 2015
Mcbussy:

STFU...here they come wif silly excuses. Didn't u see the part where he said he gives her 50k allowance every month? undecided

If that claim is true, then only a shameless lady would get that cheap crap for her man when there's need to buy him a gift. For as little as 8k, about 17% of d allowance she gets from him monthly, she can buy him a designer perfume that would always remind him of her whenever he wears it smiley. It's not like she gives him gifts every day.
Calm down, we rnt fighting... No matter hw much u earn, der r times u get broke..Myt as well be one of those tyms

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by nas4q(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2015
Cryxtal:
lol. Yeap but some ppl are different. I spend heavily on who I date as long as he is worthy
Sure every generalisation is wrong. Just as ur signature, some men deserve to be loved and trusted in addition to them being respected. I believe u must have a reason or two 2 hold on to that believe even though it's wrong. Nothing do u, I just peeped ur profile and I like what I saw
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by lyricalz: 8:37pm On May 23, 2015
She for use the whole 50k buy tinz 4u? The girl tried, if I have that kinda gf, walahi I swear I'll marry her once.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by pablus: 8:46pm On May 23, 2015
stop complaining. she got you gifts! be grateful and thank her. and why the Bleep are you giving her an "allowance"? hope you're not insecure.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by goodgood2(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2015
The story may actually be fictitious; it was only posted here for the purpose of sampling opinions. Anyway, I have a feeling that if we meet in the real world, you'd splash expensive stuffs on me. On this note, I make my desire to meet you in the real world public. However, I would keep details of what transpires between us when we actually meet to myself; I won't act like the OP. I promise. Love ya!
Moana:
unromantic? A girl buys u a gift and you go around parading it calling it a cheap gift, thats what mature people do right?
If i buy something for someone and they go on to post it on social media calling it cheap, best believe that will be the last thing that person will ever get from me. I hate ungrateful people.
I dont blame Nigerian girls for never attempting to do anything for their boyfriends. If this is the kind of embarrassment they have to endure for it, they are better off being stingy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.