Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) (85346 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Shemmyglo(f): 8:49pm On May 23, 2015
Tell her your mind and let her know what you want next time.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Cryxtal(f): 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
nas4q:

Sure every generalisation is wrong. Just as ur signature, some men deserve to be loved and trusted in addition to them being respected. I believe u must have a reason or two 2 hold on to that believe even though it's wrong. Nothing do u, I just peeped ur profile and I like what I saw
lol. Thanks. But trust me u don't need love n trust, just respect. Lol.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Homguy(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
DrGroove:
She even tried

50k salary only and he expected what?

A bentley?

A mansion?

Indeed! I blame the girl...

Why buy boyfriend a gift in the first place?

He fuccks you ( and his side chicks) n you still spend your hard earned salary buying him gifts.... Tufiakwa!!
so he fu#ks her, its a favour for the money right? She might as well become a full time dirty lowly prostitute. To put this mildly, from your post, you are most definitely a cheap lazy slut who sleep with men for money and other fringe benefit or if married ,did so singularly for the financial benefits with nothing to contribute than the dirty ,bloody hole between her legs, such an empty head. Get a job, and stop leaving off your back! God forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Cryxtal(f): 8:58pm On May 23, 2015
Mcbussy:

Amen undecided grin
Sure. Love gives
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 8:59pm On May 23, 2015
Homguy:
so he fu#ks her, its a favour for the money right? She might as well become a full time dirty lowly prostitute. To put this mildly, from your post, you are most definitely a cheap lazy slut who sleep with men for money and other fringe benefit or if married ,did so singularly for the financial benefits with nothing to contribute than the dirty ,bloody hole between her legs, such an empty head. Get a job, and stop leaving off your back! God forgive me.

Either way...he is still paying 50th and fucking her.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 23, 2015
DrGroove:
She even tried

50k salary only and he expected what?

A bentley?

A mansion?

Indeed! I blame the girl...

Why buy boyfriend a gift in the first place?

He fuccks you ( and his side chicks) n you still spend your hard earned salary buying him gifts.... Tufiakwa!!

The GF isnt working,
The BF gives / placed her on 50k monthly allowee.
And this s h I t is what he got in return
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 23, 2015
Homguy:

Guy, u went too far
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
I no gree say na reality be this, I no gree! Chai I am in lalala do I am in Fairytopia I am in neverland I am dreaming ooooo grin grin grin

****in Chris brown's voice*****

"Don't wake me up" grin

Can a Nigerian man with funny accent sounds like Chris Brown? undecided
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2015
goodgood2:
The story may actually be fictitious; it was only posted here for the purpose of sampling opinions. Anyway, I have a feeling that if we meet in the real world, you'd splash expensive stuffs on me. On this note, I make my desire to meet you in the real world public. However, I would keep details of what transpires between us when we actually meet to myself; I won't act like the OP. I promise. Love ya!
who do u love? Please i have a wife and kids o hehehe
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:

Guy, u went too far

Awwww. Defend your girl. wink
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Homguy(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:

Guy, u went too far
grin grin grin I know I did, that why I asked God to forgive me earlier. Some ladies can dig out the bile from an angel.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by 1stola: 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
yes im like my mother and i have never collected money from any guy because she makes sure i never have to. So if you think you were swearing at us you clearly have lost it! Im pretty sure the same thing cannot be said about your father. Idiiot!
Goat.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Can a Nigerian man with funny accent sounds like Chris Brown? undecided
If you provoke me this night, I'll unleash your antidote Truckpusher grin grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by goodgood2(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
Lol! Then, your wife would get my love.
Moana:
who do u love? Please i have a wife and kids o hehehe
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Awwww. Defend your girl. wink

He realized his mistake then asked God for 4giveness.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by davdjayj: 9:12pm On May 23, 2015
It is true no doubt that lots of Nigerian ladies are quite stingy but there are lots who will also lavish you with gifts. No offence but where did you meet a chick that gave you such a cheap perfume. Do you wear such? If she don't see you as cheap she should be scared to even give such. All that crap of its the heart that matters. Try giving a 1000naira perfume to any of this chicks saying you should appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Hehe, why are you engaging a lady with a rocky puccy? grin

Our precious son Chima must be catching hell I swear.

How can a man live a normal life with a bruised diick all day. angry

MrsChima ,repent for the kingdom of God is very pregnant. grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe, why are you engaging a lady with a rocky puccy? grin

Our precious son Chima must be catching hell I swear.

How can a man live a normal life with a bruised diick all day. angry

MrsChima ,repent for the kingdom of God is very pregnant. grin
Chai see fatality gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by obitobe: 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
Lisaflex:
shocked Op u r very ungrateful! Der's d slightest chance dt ur gf spent all she had getting dt gift u consider cheap sad...Don't luk at d cost of d gift, luk at d heart dt gave it
wait until your BF/husband buys you those mallam/aboki perfume or even that Kiss perfume then you come here and start saying this.....you will be the first to call him cheap and stingy.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
goodgood2:
Lol! Then, your wife would get my love.
angry know yourself ehn
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 9:54pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:

Truckpusher? Ha! That African coyote doesn't know if he is Yoruba or Igbo. Don't send him to a great globally asswhooping! wink
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Chai see fatality gringringringringringringringringrin

Truckpusher

If you wanted to fvck Chima that's all you have to say.

Don't know why gays have issues asking for dicks publicly. undecided
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by czarr(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2015
ayokellany:
Do you give your bf money to buy you expensive gift ?
....no mind dem, I no know how some babes dey reason sef,na wet socks full their head. grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Truckpusher

If you wanted to fvck Chima that's all you have to say.

Don't know why gays have issues asking for dicks publicly. undecided
Epic display of insecurity ...

Abeg, carry your iron ore toto commot for here jare. grin

I ef women ,I'm as straight as a diick, just ask around. tongue
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 10:19pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Epic display of insecurity ...

Abeg, carry your iron ore toto commot for here jare. grin

I ef women ,I'm as straight as a diick, just ask around. tongue

I am insecure because you are worrying about another man's dick? Oooook! lipsrsealed
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by czarr(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2015
I only fancy rich girls,.... not for their money...but for their mindset.....dangotes daughter any day mehn.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Truckpusher? Ha! That African coyote doesn't know if he is Yoruba or Igbo. Don't send him to a great globally asswhooping! wink
I don't need to be Igbo or Yoruba to be proud of my sweet and unique identity.

Who wants to be identified with two tribes that failed each other woefully in ending the marauding invaders from Futa Jallon.

I'm from a free tribe ,with lots of pride my dear.

Where I come from a man will die for what he believes in and we don't have kings and Queens and even if we do , we don't listen to them . tongue
My people are very small people but they are very proud people even with poverty in the midst of plenty,they simply do not bow to their fellow men .

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 10:25pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't need to be Igbo or Yoruba to be proud of my sweet and unique identity.

Who wants to be identified with two tribes that failed each other woefully in ending the marauding invaders from Futa Jallon.

I'm from a free tribe ,with lots of pride my dear.

Where I come from a man will die for what he believes in and we don't have kings and Queens and even if we do , we don't listen to them . tongue
My people are very small people but they are very proud people even with poverty in the midst of plenty,they simply do not bow to their fellow men .

(Playing the violin) Cry me a river!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

(Playing the violin) Cry me a river!
For me to cry ,then all Nigerians must be crying so badly. wink

My head is too big to cry those eyes out .
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by enellinoh(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Just take a gooooood look at him first before you believe his story grin . He's got the attention he wants, some NL chics will fall for this. Rotflmao gringringringrin
don't mind d mumu niga, he dey wear N1500 shirt n he dey claim say he dey give him babe 50k... angry
Forwetinnah:

Just take a gooooood look at him first before you believe his story grin . He's got the attention he wants, some NL chics will fall for this. Rotflmao gringringringrin
don't mind d mumu niga, he dey wear N1500 shirt n he dey claim say he dey give him babe 50k...

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 10:44pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
For me to cry ,then all Nigerians must be crying so badly. wink

My head is too big to cry those eyes out .

This nigga is high on stale pussy! lipsrsealed
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 23, 2015
IcyIcy:

I wouldnt be asking if I am nigerian because I was told its not total truth about them lol..
Now u know its the truth.... BTW, where are u from? I'd like to see if u're different from our Nigerian girls....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.