Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner (37098 Views)

Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Pamelayoung: 1:36pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
the person below me tried to be a bit sensible

How did u know d person below u was going 2 write smx sensible?

the one above me is clueless grin
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by gbaskiboy: 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
cleatoris:
How can a traditional ruler make such derogatory statement about his people? That is very unkind of him.
very unkind words indeed....smh
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
Its not new! Its normal for Edo ppl to play away match.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Pamelayoung: 1:41pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
the person below me tried to be a bit sensible

How did u know d person below u was going 2 write smx sensible?
cherriex post=34021063:
Everyone has the right to marry whom he or she desire but to say Nigerian
Women are wicked and materialistic??SMH,seriously she's
A Nigerian woman,gave birth to Nigerian kids and is not supposed to make such statements
.everyday I see Women struggling to make it in life,to take care of their families,
Some even support their husbands,nd because of some few people
Out there that are materialistic which u find in every country,
Every color,every continent nd every Religion.He married whom he wants to
Marry nd that's it,they shld leave naija women alone.

Well spoken.

the one above me is clueless grin
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2015
[size=38pt]HOW CAN THIS FVKING POLITICIANS ELECTED BY NIGERIAN PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO INSULT US BY CALLING OUR WOMEN WICKED COMPARED TO FOREIGNERS

THAT TOO FROM PUBLIC POSITION!

THEY MUST BE LYNCHED![/size]

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by shindarayo(f): 2:01pm On May 23, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Why the insult? Don't you have respect for elders? Don't you have mother? Will you take it lightly if someone talk to your mother the way you just did?
Yea she is a bloody illiterate, but she brought her son up in properly which, I doubt your literate mother can do.
I was about to praise u till i saw u call his mother an illiterate, so tell me wats d diff btw u two.potcalling kettle black
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by supereagle(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2015
Mama Osho na tru talk
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 23, 2015
What a foolish and ignorant statement
The traditional ruler,his cousin is even more foolish
Bunch of ignorant people
I imagine them bowing down and worshiping the foreign wife
I bet they are so thrilled a " white woman" is in the family marrying their chimpanzee of a son

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2015
steppin:

I "liked" your post, but I can't help but notice that you sound pained. Why? grin
see far away from my online tribal character, I am a chauvinist...and I hate someone talking bad abt anyone from my country. everywhere got it's bad, but thinking we are the worse makes me go berserk...

shebi her ugly son don marry foreigner... ehnnn..make we dey watch na

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 23, 2015
so as a Nigerian woman how many she don destroy.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2015
antisocial:
shut up.The guy was correct,all this ITK na una dey bad pass.MU/GU

I only qoute u 4 d sake of reasonable people reading.
So calling his mother a ''bloody illiterate is right eh?
I don't have ur tym, cus am too busy.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee................................
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2015
shindarayo:
I was about to praise u till i saw u call his mother an illiterate, so tell me wats d diff btw u two.potcalling kettle black

I didn't call his mother an ''illiterate''
I refer to her as ''literate''
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Chivee(f): 3:02pm On May 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
and with your own response, how has your own parents brought you up?

so, it is fine for her to say Nigerian women run after properties...you be fool..because only an illiterate doesn't knw it is worse up there.
my brother.. U've been making very solid points & I share your sentiments on this matter but u need to tune it down alittle with the insults biko! Just focus on selling your point.
It is definitely wrong of anybody to make such stereotypical comments about Nigerian women. That woman has no basis to make such generalization.
Afterall if by a twist of fate this marriage falls on the rocks(God forbid) and anyone files for divorce, Adams will invariably part with nothing less than half of his property&wealth in contrast to same situation if it was a Nigerian woman. This is because a good number of Nigerian women are trustful enough to wed in church or mosque without necessarily insisting on court. For obvious reasons a foreigner would never dare
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On May 23, 2015
Mama and cousin,

I am ashamed such statements came from your mouths.

Mama: you are a Nigerian woman who gave birth to Nigerian women. You said yourself that your first DIL a Nigerian was wonderful. Are you a terrible wide to your husband? Did you drag properties with his family? Is This a case of all the women are bad except yourself and your family? Are your married daughters same way? Did you think Lara would have married your son If he had no money?

Cousin: you said Nigerian in-laws (men & women) are terrible; are you a terrible in-law? Do you torment your daughters family?

The same Nigerians who believe in your son, campaigned for him under the rain and sun and voted for him have suddenly become evil.

It is well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On May 23, 2015
See her mouth. So the late wife who was good isn't a Nigerian?
Or she's telling us she's a bad lady herself since she's Nigerian.
So she believes the foreign woman does not like property? Ignorance at its peak

Xtupid senseless talk.
Some ladies are pretty annoying.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by bukatyne(f): 3:29pm On May 23, 2015
cococandy:
See her mouth. So the late wife who was good isn't a Nigerian?
Or she's telling us she's a bad lady herself since she's Nigerian.
So she believes the foreign woman does not like property? Ignorance at its peak

Xtupid senseless talk.
Some ladies are pretty annoying.

If she was a young lady, I would say she's just talking

An old woman?

That's shameless.

Whatever rocks her boat jor

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Spaxon(f): 3:40pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=Pamelayoung post=34023216][/quote] wits
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On May 23, 2015
bukatyne:

If she was a young lady, I would say she's just talking

An old woman?

That's shameless.

Whatever rocks her boat jor
i bet if she has daughters, she will want someone to marry them forgetting that they are bad Nigerian women and shouldn't be married.

All these wan na inferiority complex dey worry her. She's trying to make the new DIL like her or else no show again from her son the governor grin
(Lucky wife.)

She could have just praised the girl without disparaging her own Nigerian daughters and sisters. That's complex taken too low.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by queebeediva(f): 4:06pm On May 23, 2015
All am intrested is the reselmblance .
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 23, 2015
darlenese:
Its a pity that this poo is coming out from an old woman , a Nigerian woman telling the world that Nigerian women are materialistic cry what a shame
Old woman you are a big disgrace to Edo state and the entire country
Btw.....what makes you think that a young girl would agree to marry your ape looking son , if not for the money .

No girl on this planet would marry an old monkey like ur son if he wasn't rich.
You are a very nasty person yourself to be labelling your fellow human being an ape, monkey etc. I really don't get where you imbeci.les get your gall from. Did you create yourself? How dare you denigrate another human being like that? Nasty person.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:
What a foolish and ignorant statement
The traditional ruler,his cousin is even more foolish
Bunch of ignorant people
I imagine them bowing down and worshiping the foreign wife
I bet they are so thrilled a " white woman" is in the family marrying their chimpanzee of a son
Why would you call him a chimpanzee? It shows you too have a racial inferiority complex. You are no different from the people you're attacking. Just a little nastier.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by delishpot: 4:34pm On May 23, 2015
1stCitizen:

Guy, in Naija the only thing that makes a woman to be good is money. cheesy

Verily verily I say unto you grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
one thing I have noticed is this: no human is not kind and caring to money...

no one, no matter how rich, will start dragging money on the floor and setting it ablaze so, she shld spare us the details and praises of how kind a woman appears to appear when the issue of money is concerned.

you go hear whennn...just wait till she divorce your son for being too ugly and sue him for half or even all of his properties, that is when u will knw dt chasing of properties by Nigerian ladies na child's play when compared to the foreigners.

bloody illiterate!
A bloody illiterate that can feed u and ur miserable family till your fifth generation.
Ediot, what has your family achieved? Nothing! Yet, u come here to talk thrash.
I believe you are a bastard
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Moana(f): 5:53pm On May 23, 2015
cleatoris:

Read the story carefully before replying those who did.
Thanks.
the topic reads "i Advised my son...." undecided
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by cap28: 6:25pm On May 23, 2015
Now I see where Oshiomole got his s.tupidity from.

Is there any woman alive who wouldnt pretend to be in love where there is money to be gained? So the mother thinks that foreign women are not gold diggers? She needs to come and live in the west and see how women kill their husbands in order to inherit life insurance money.

Who wouldn't pretend to be humble if they didn't have to work or earn a living but simply be waited on hand and foot. Who wouldn't bow down to a man as hideous as this if they knew they could fly anywhere in the world and spend thousands in looted money without working for a day in their life? This young lady knew she had hit the jackpot when this delusional old fool started drooling all over her and she knows that as long as she keeps up the game of pretending to be in love, she will take him for every penny he loots from the Edo state treasury.

By the way Oshiomole's mother has got some nerve talking about Nigerian women in that way doesn't this old woman realise that if not for the support of Nigerian men as well as women of that state that her hideous looking son wouldn't even be in a position to cater for her, bloody ingrate.

Anyway I wish the young bride many more years of gold digging, I know her entire family is now on Oshiomole's pay roll and will remain on it until he kicks the bucket or the young bride decides to leave his geriatric a.ss.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by cap28: 6:27pm On May 23, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

A bloody illiterate that can feed u and ur miserable family till your fifth generation.
Ediot, what has your family achieved? Nothing! Yet, u come here to talk thrash.
I believe you are a bastard

Indeed! where did Oshiomole get his money from? Cos last time I checked labour leaders weren't supposed to be rich.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by juman(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2015
Married a foreigner by a sitting governor for that kind of excuses!

Habah!
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by cap28: 7:56pm On May 23, 2015
If this old fool could only spend less time thinking about scre.wing young girls and more time thinking about alleviating poverty and creating jobs for the masses of unemployed youths in his state I would have a lot more respect for him. As it stands the average Nigerian does not know their rights, this is why a lot of Nigerians don't seem to think that there is anything wrong with a so called labour leader and self proclaimed man of the people living a life of luxury on stolen funds. What makes it worse is that this man acutally masquerades as a man of the people but deep down inside is just another rotten corrupt scum bag opportunist.

In advanced countries labour leaders are too busy fighting tirelessly to alleviate poverty, injustice and suffering amongst ordinary people, in Nigeria so called labour leaders spend millions of dollars in looted funds on weddings to women young enough to be their grand daughters.

Is anyone asking Oshiomole why he hasn't done anything about the over representation of women from his state in the brothels of Italy?
Why is a 70 year old man preoccupied with remarrying when he already has grown up children and grand children, surely his priority now should have been to serve the very people who put him in office?
No-one asks those kind of questions in Nigeria because it is a given that as a state governor he should not have to answer to anyone.
To be honest none of this suprises me after all isn't this the same man who demolished market stalls belonging to the poor who were trying to scratch out a living in his state. Isnt this also the same scumbag who told an impoverished widow unfortunate to have her stall demolished by his thugs to go and die?
Nigeria! what a country! Fela was right when he described Nigeria as a big blind country!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Richman15: 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
To an extent, Mama is Right but she should not have generalised. Using d Phrase "Nigerian Women" is WRONG.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 23, 2015
If truly you are a good guy...Do NOT marry a Nigerian woman...I repeat do NOT marry a Nigerian woman; UNLESS you have come to know beyond every reasonable doubt that she will be a PLUS to your life and not a MINUS;stressing you, disrespecting you,degrading you and killing you...
I rest my case
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 23, 2015
Such ignorance!! She sounds so much like an illiterate.
Smh!
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 23, 2015
Oshomole keeps coming with one excuse or the other to convince the public on the reason why he married this lady. Why? Now his mother has joined him. Its possible they read social media comments about his new wife. Hehehe. Talk about the angel you dnt know. I have not come across any man who had to keep tallking about why he married a foreigner. Its clear those reports about his new wife are true. He thinks a foreigner is way better and believes she is a virgin? Hahahahahaha. When there are stories of this new wife being passed around different governors for runs . Abeg abeg abeg this oshomole and his mama are too ashamed of what they have heard about her so they have to keep coming up with excuses. they are very predictable. come on! Lara married him as a gold digger. What mission do you think a gold digger has in a family? to lick everyone's a$$es? Chai!! Men can be sooooooo gullible. Have all the beauty and they will be at your feet. Also add being a foreigner to it. I hail we women for our perfection in pretense. Lara, nothing do you. Chase the paper jare. Nolly wood film go soon clear mama eye after 1 year of marriage. Osho baba wey be runs man meet runs babe. Thats how karma rolls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached.. / Dino Malaye Writes About Obama In A Church / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.