Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,220 members, 7,957,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner (37474 Views)

Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 24, 2015
Viciyus:

Baboon you said, that will be your brother right?
Is that all you've got? Stuupid demented negro. The ugliest of all spider monkeys.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 24, 2015
koyyes:

Is that all you've got? Stuupid demented negro. The ugliest of all spider monkeys.
have you seen a pot calling others pot black undecided
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Happywoman(f): 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/that-oshiomoles-wedding/

Foolish talk
Poverty mentality
See face like clone of ape and Dracula
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 24, 2015
Viciyus:
have you seen a pot calling others pot black undecided
That's how you go around NL to show your stupidity on all female bashing threads. You are a disgusting f@ggot. Your kind should be hung by the balls and left to die like a fowl. Ugly short oaf.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 24, 2015
koyyes:

That's how you go around NL to show your stupidity on all female bashing threads. You are a disgusting f@ggot. Your kind should be hung by the balls and left to die like a fowl. Ugly short oaf.
by there word you shall known them, naija women, undecided
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 24, 2015
Viciyus:

by there word you shall known them, naija women, undecided
Read this very carefully, since this is all you can do to prove your manly prowess or whatever it's called,the only achievement you can attain is a well knotted rope hanging from the ceiling in the cage you crawled out from. Utilize it to the fullest. You'll be doing everyone a huge favor.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 24, 2015
koyyes:

Read this very carefully, since this is all you can do to prove your manly prowess or whatever it's called,the only achievement you can attain is a well knotted rope hanging from the ceiling in the cage you crawled out from. Utilize it to the fullest. You'll be doing everyone a huge favor.
undecided you go see husband. just trust in god
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 24, 2015
Viciyus:
undecided you go see husband. just trust in god
Now you bring God into the matter. Do you think God cares about what unrepentant f@ggots like you think? You can take your filthy wish and shove it in your already blistered a#ss. dumb negro.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 24, 2015
koyyes:

Now you bring God into the matter. Do you think God cares about what unrepentant f@ggots like you think? You can take your filthy wish and shove it in your already blistered a#ss. dumb negro.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Ruler, Emeka, Reacts To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu And Wife In Bed / I Was Never A Cameraman, Jandor Replies Fashola / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.