Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner (37093 Views)

Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by darlenese(f): 9:20pm On May 23, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You are a very nasty person yourself to be labelling your fellow human being an ape, monkey etc. I really don't get where you imbeci.les get your gall from. Did you create yourself? How dare you denigrate another human being like that? Nasty person.

I can see my comment is making you go crazy, u can "go and die"
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Ngokafor(f): 9:33pm On May 23, 2015
......The same thing mama osho accused Nigerian women of is exactly what Oshios wife from Cape-Verde did...Married for money..or are people actually deluding themselves that it is love?

..Like seriously which right-thinking beautiful,young and educated lady on earth will marry someone ike old man Oshiomole with scary looks besides money and Power(God firgive me)..

..But Mama is living in lala land....time will tell anyways.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Ngokafor(f): 9:37pm On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:
What a foolish and ignorant statement
The traditional ruler,his cousin is even more foolish
Bunch of ignorant people
I imagine them bowing down and worshiping the foreign wife
I bet they are so thrilled a " white woman" is in the family marrying their chimpanzee of a son

...you can blame them though,there is apparantly a desperation on their part to dilute their ugly genes lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by cyprus000: 9:38pm On May 23, 2015
amokeme:
She honestly has a point
[size=13pt]
Gbammest.

I want to marry you for this comment,say yes and I will be at your dad's place with my kinsmen.grintongue

I love sincerity and dats what you just demonstrated.

We have a moral problm,instead of us to admit and face the reality/prblm.

We are living in self denial,especially the hypocritical femal folks in here.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by teasel: 9:40pm On May 23, 2015
TheEqualizer:

You sound so pained, are you a Nigerian woman?

Phaggots like you are the reason why Nigerian women are so useless and money hungry, despite being very ugly. Always defending idiocy when you are also a victim.

She is entitled to her opinion and that's her son, gormless tosser.

Yeah.. so ugly and useless like the one that should have flushed you out.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by teasel: 9:57pm On May 23, 2015
Who the hell cares where your son married from. He's a human being and has a right to marry someone that makes him happy irrespective of nationality, race and other differences. Why go to the media to denigrate and stereotype over 80 million women including yourself, daughters and "the good Clara"?
This is why literacy MUST be encouraged in that country.

The traditional whatever/ cousin is just as silly and ignorant as the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by pansophist(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
What an empty-headed, feather-brained premier we call leaders, positioning themselves as the laughing stock of the earth, SMH.

There are some statements you should never say if you are in a certain position even if its true. Making such statement about your people is simply repulsive, to say the least.

There are wicked people everywhere, even here in the west, the battle for money between couples is intensely at its peak. Some even kill their partner for inheritance, engage in hypergamy just to secure their financial future. This delusional family falsely believe that the woman is with Oshomole for love, in this same world that I am living?

Which woman will marry a short and ugly man like him? why cant he be true to himself? this old man has fooled himself and messed up the esteem I hold him in, what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Begonia(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2015
What kind of ignorant woman is this?.. including the cousin.
This is extremely distasteful.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by toluene2016(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/that-oshiomoles-wedding/

...I never wanted him to marry a Nigerian because our people are wicked.

this is a very wrong statement from a King. We have wicked people in every country of the world.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Begonia(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
cap28:
Isnt this also the same scumbag who told an impoverished widow unfortunate to have her stall demolished by his thugs to go and die?

I've been loathing him since that incident. It's truly a shame Nigerians don't know their rights.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by TheEqualizer: 10:59pm On May 23, 2015
teasel:

kiss

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Edusouls(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Ugly woman, ugly children, ugly mind.
i dy tell you brother..
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 23, 2015
This old woman just insulted not just nigerian women but the whole black race and some monkeys here are clapping hands because the woman's comment reminds them of bananas. The main reason why she wanted a foreign daughter inlaw is because her genes and that of her son are choked with ugliness. greed and materialism ain't peculiar with nigerian women alone. Only a hood rat would reason otherwise. The greedy, senile woman ain't seen nothing yet.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by TheEqualizer: 11:47pm On May 23, 2015
teasel:

Are you not ugly? Typical, ugly face, ugly skin, and very ugly attitude. cheesy kiss

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by TheEqualizer: 11:49pm On May 23, 2015
teasel:

Are you not ugly? Typical, ugly face, ugly skin, and very ugly attitude... cheesy kiss

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

A bloody illiterate that can feed u and ur miserable family till your fifth generation.
Ediot, what has your family achieved? Nothing! Yet, u come here to talk thrash.
I believe you are a bastard
my friend, it is your family that will become miserable.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by darlenese(f): 2:00am On May 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
[s]You are a very nasty person yourself to be labelling your fellow human being an ape, monkey etc. I really don't get where you imbeci.les get your gall from. Did you create yourself? How dare you denigrate another human being like that? Nasty person[/s].

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 3:11am On May 24, 2015
koyyes:
This old woman just insulted not just nigerian women but the whole black race and some monkeys here are clapping hands because the woman's comment reminds them of bananas. The main reason why she wanted a foreign daughter inlaw is because her genes and that of her son are choked with ugliness. greed and materialism ain't peculiar with nigerian women alone. Only a hood rat would reason otherwise. The greedy, senile woman ain't seen nothing yet.

See this useless thing.

You are very irritating

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by mizzochocinco: 7:47am On May 24, 2015
Or maybe they just wanted someone whose past cannot easily be dug out
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by delishpot: 8:05am On May 24, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Oshiomole mother is on point..... Nigeria is the only country that a lady reject man cos he is not a graduate even when the man paid her school fees.

Go to other Africa countries except Kenya.... you will see a well learned, powerful woman marrying a poor man. One of my friends brother married one of the foreign Ambassadors in Nigeria 3 years ago... the man is not a graduate(OND holder) which i know very well. maybe he has furthered his education now.

Abegi, I find point in your first point but for the second one, haba, must we force all our women to marry poor men? Na by force to marry a poor man? Besides, my brother, I knoe many naija babes that are graduates and married to SSCE holding businessmen. The men are not even rich o. They are just confortable as in can afford house rent and feed the family. So abeg, lets not be partial because as men we are not hated for choosing the woman we want to spend tge rest of our lives with.
Believe me, Naija man is more choosey of a life partner than the average naija babe.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Sunshinelady(f): 8:06am On May 24, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Why the insult? Don't you have respect for elders? Don't you have mother? Will you take it lightly if someone talk to your mother the way you just did?
Yea she is a bloody illiterate, but she brought her son up in properly which, I doubt your literate mother can do.
. Respecct is reciprocal. When an 'elder' does not act maturely , how can u treat d person wit respect? How can she throw such insultive blanket statement on Nigerian women? If u dont know she also called ur own mother a gold digger. That was very wrong from a supposed elder. Is she not a Nigerian woman ? Are we to assume she married her own hubby for material things & property dragging? Like somone rightly said, she never jam som cases of divorce wen married to foreign women where she will legally take half or all of ur hrd earned properties. All d same i dont wish dem dat. Hope their marriage works 4dem
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 8:13am On May 24, 2015
darlenese:

I can see my comment is making you go crazy, u can "go and die"
You can remain brain dead. The whites you worship see you as the same ape and monkey you called your fellow African. Dumb and dumber with foam where your brain ought to be.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 8:27am On May 24, 2015
The irony of this whole matter is that those women here who are labelling Oshiomohle 'ugly', 'monkey' etc are merely CONFIRMING what the old woman thinks of Nigerian women, ie nasty, shallow, wicked and callous. The world's greatest skin bleachers and hair straighteners, who hate their own race and heritage with a passion and see it as something to shun, insult and exploit. You deserve her spite.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
my friend, it is your family that will become miserable.
Take it from me wether you like it or not , stop insulting people parents. You see how you referred the being miserabybck to my family. That's cos it bad, and yet you come online to talk thrash about someone's mum.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
The irony of this whole matter is that those women here who are labelling Oshiomohle 'ugly', 'monkey' etc are merely CONFIRMING what the old woman thinks of Nigerian women, ie nasty, shallow, wicked and callous. The world's greatest skin bleachers and hair straighteners, who hate their own race and heritage with a passion and see it as something to shun, insult and exploit. You deserve her spite.
You are so on point my brother man. She has said her mind, and anyone that feels pissed off can go and die.
Btw, must he marry a Nigerian woman? All the haters above and below this comment should go and die
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Take it from me wether you like it or not , stop insulting people parents. You see how you referred the being miserabybck to my family. That's cos it bad, and yet you come online to talk thrash about someone's mum.
I call someone an illiterate, how does that make u call my family miserable?

how and when did the word illiterate becomes an insult? is it not a term used to define a particular position in relation to education?

how is that an insult?
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 24, 2015
Viciyus:

See this useless thing.

You are very irritating
Ugly frustrated Baboon.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by darlenese(f): 4:29pm On May 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
[s]You can remain brain dead. The whites you worship see you as the same ape and monkey you called your fellow African. Dumb and dumber with foam where your brain ought to be[/s].

Why are u crying? cry
You are so brainless and pathetic

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
koyyes:
Ugly frustrated Baboon.

Baboon you said, that will be your brother right?
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by cyprus000: 6:24pm On May 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
[size=13pt]
Gbammest again.

Very irritating set of femals.

Dats why I had to take my sis out of this messsed up society.

They are mannarless,uncouth,arrogant,bitcchs,snitchs,disrespectfu.l.

I pity any nigerian man who will marry such galz.
Only 1% still have moral and sanity among them.

**spit on their facesangry**
[/size]
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by Megaphone: 6:24pm On May 24, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Gbammest.

I want to marry you for this comment,say yes and I will be at your dad's place with my kinsmen.grintongue

I love sincerity and dats what you just demonstrated.

We have a moral problm,instead of us to admit and face the reality/prblm.

We are living in self denial,especially the hypocritical femal folks in here.
[/size]

u are a very big idiiot
Re: Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner by cyprus000: 6:32pm On May 24, 2015
Megaphone:
u are a very big idiiot
[size=13pt]
Statement comming from a miserable depleted brain fellow.
Who ought to be checked,cos all i can see is madness in your linage
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo / Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.