Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji (41083 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Is Kashamu Buruji The Pablo Escobar Of Nigeria / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by IYANGBALI: 10:20am On May 23, 2015
Mbilla:
Shut up! He is a drug barron yoruba man before joining PDP. I thought Yorubas are saints and angels.... hypocrites
keep hating you hear. No just die because of Yoruba and less you forget the civil war which is the cause of your hatred war don end since and we have moved on

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by 4four(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2015
jimmy2k:
Why not APC bold Ahmed tinubu because he also has drug case in America
since you get all evidence wat re u waitin for? Don't tell me na beer parlor new u de com talk here

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by 4four(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2015
Mbilla:
Shut up! He is a drug barron yoruba man before joining PDP. I thought Yorubas are saints and angels.... hypocrites
undecided undecided undecided ETHNIC war lord

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by BlackHuman(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2015
Since GEJ lost his election, he has left dem all to their fate- both his PDP "friends" and nigerians at large.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Nobody: 10:29am On May 23, 2015
Mbilla:

Yorubas r drug pusher like every other people in the world but with sense. Only few of them r in jail for drugs unlike our broda from the east of niger

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2015
oloriooko:

How on earth did this man win?
This is the prob with our politics, the electorate is uninformed while the candidates boldly flaunt themselves as saints.
He's not the only one in this shoe, there are many criminals ruling us while we praise them and it's not peculiar to any party, its general!
Almajiris and minors voted for APC in the just concluded presidential election,but nobody made noise about it,even the international community even suported it.Bad becomes good when suported by the powers that be and bad is bad when an enemy is involved.Iboris case is a good example
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2015
Don't mind Jona jare, he made corruption to look too attractive
4four:
. Dis is one of those thing Uncle JONA called persecution
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Sunnymatey(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2015
The Day of reconning is near let him that think he's corrupt continue and let him that think he's clean continue, for there is a reward for every work.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2015
Hmmmmm, reads comment while sipping zobo sitting on my Arabian rug.
Truckpusher:
When are they extraditing Dick Cheeney from the U.S. to face charges for his involvement in the Halliburton scam? undecided

It is a shame that we have to put our people at the mercy of these imperialists whose crime against black Africa has never been paid for in any manner. Jonathan should stop this mess , let Buhari do it himself .

Sometimes I'm forced to believe that the Black man is the most iidiotic being ever created by God if at all God exists .

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by anwe: 10:34am On May 23, 2015
Can America extradite Americans to stand trails in Nigeria or any other countries ?

even world court them no want go and we are supporting illegality.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2015
This has nothing to do with pay back anything, all corrupt politicians and criminals shld be chased out of this country
Yomboy4ever:

All dis guyz are in trouble including Ffk and fayose
Cos its pay back time.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2015
It has nothing to do with information, we the electorate know dem as crminals but because dey share money, rice and funny funny things people vote for them. But thank God for this change.
oloriooko:

How on earth did this man win?
This is the prob with our politics, the electorate is uninformed while the candidates boldly flaunt themselves as saints.
He's not the only one in this shoe, there are many criminals ruling us while we praise them and it's not peculiar to any party, its general!
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
When are they extraditing Dick Cheeney from the U.S. to face charges for his involvement in the Halliburton scam? undecided

It is a shame that we have to put our people at the mercy of these imperialists whose crime against black Africa has never been paid for in any manner. Jonathan should stop this mess , let Buhari do it himself .

Sometimes I'm forced to believe that the Black man is the most iidiotic being ever created by God if at all God exists .
@Truckpusher,you are wonderful.The west has hoodwink us and change our menality that blacks nay Africans are near moronic state.They,westerners,still run our economy to the detriment of the people.They use influential people to achieve their aim.Obj.is a master traitor of the highest order.We should change our thinking.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by 3ace(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2015
When OBJ raised this issue sometimes ago, buruji replied saying OBJ was crying foul because he has lost relevance. I can now see that he hasn't lost relevance afterall.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by omenka(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2015
danot1030:
Jonathan has lost, Buruji cover is removed thus his woe has began. This is an indication that the era of cover for criminals is over in Nigeria, this alone call for celebration that Jonathan is gone.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2015
GBAM!!! U have said it all.
Sunnymatey:
The Day of reconning is near let him that think he's corrupt continue and let him that think he's clean continue, for there is a reward for every work.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Nobody: 10:46am On May 23, 2015
'Sophisticated' Drug Barons cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All of them elites over there!

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by HiGod: 10:47am On May 23, 2015
jimmy2k:
Why not APC bold Ahmed tinubu because he also has drug case in America

You see how stupidd you are fool

Tinubu travels to UK and US at least twice in a year and you are stupidly here asking stupidd question out of hatred.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by bettercreature(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2015
I am an APC fan but to me this is totally wrong,it's witch hunt at the highest level,American will never extradict her citizen to another country

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2015
lordhugo:

1. BUHARI!
So,your president elect.does not have skeleton in his cupboard,do you think he will die for you,when you are not ready to make the sacrifice.Nigerians want to go to heaven but are afraid to die.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2015
coputa:
@Truckpusher,you are wonderful.The west has hoodwink us and change our menality that blacks nay Africans are near moronic state.They,westerners,still run our economy to the detriment of the people.They use influential people to achieve their aim.Obj.is a master traitor of the highest order.We should change our thinking.
Obasanjo was and is still a covert CIA operative who has been using his CIA connections to bamboozle his fellow political elites.Have you ever wondered how a man came all the way from the prison to become the number 1 citizen?

Obasanjo is a traitor of the highest order ,it is unfortunate that we are still stuck with individuals and leaders that are still pro West even as the West has caused the people from the gulf of Guinea great pains from the 18th to this present century.

This is my very anger with Jonathan, he should have taken care of Obasanjo to send a clear message to the West that there is a new top dog in the block and this dog is ready to do shiit.

Next time ,we shouldn't allow good men to Govern us, we need very bad men who loves his people before we can even think of releasing ourselves from all the subtle socio-economic stranglehold we find ourselves today.

I'm not blaming the West for the woes of Africa anyway but I hold them accountable for the numerous atrocities committed in this land of the black people.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Raziii(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2015
coputa:
So,your president elect.does not have skeleton in his cupboard,do you think he will die for you,when you are not ready to make the sacrifice.Nigerians want to go to heaven but are afraid to die.
what are you even saying man

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by omenka(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

BoooM!! Nigerians, so damn predictable!! cheesy

Here was a comment I made just yesterday about folks celebrating Members of Lower Niger Congress (whatever that means cheesy) presenting their case to the US Congress in Washington.
Nigerians. When is our hypocrisy ever gonna end??

You go to present your case before the US
congress and when they eventually make a
statement not favourable to your course, you say they are being meddlesome and chasing a white supremacist agenda. cheesy
Can someone see what I'm talking about judging from Truckpusher's comment?? cheesycheesy

Funny people we are. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
Hmmmmm, reads comment while sipping zobo sitting on my Arabian rug.
It might be you in this same shoes tomorrow bro.

The US has no moral standing on which to extradite anyone from this continent.

We can only cry ,after all we can't say 'no' when we have leaders that are still stealing money to buy mansions in the same US.

You can only stand up to your superior when he's got nothing to use against you.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by xtervaganza(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2015
When Obj said he will pay for the rubbish he keeps saying about him PDP said it was a bluff

fayoshit is next
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by rubebe(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2015
Let's wait and see the end of the movie.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Nobody: 10:58am On May 23, 2015
But why is this guy afraid of USA. Country wey me dey dream to go. Come gimme ur visa joor make....
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Saheed9: 11:01am On May 23, 2015
dridowu:
I don't want a drug baron to represent my constituency. Kashamu should fear not, since he believes that he has no case to answer
#saynotodrugbaron
so u r from ogun east too. Where exactly?
Our ppl surprised me when i saw d results of d election. Thats the power of money
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by angelsing(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

My guy don't pour garri buruji's sand sand ooo...He will prefer to serve his jail term over there than here in Nigeria...pls don't defend what is wrong by trying to play the racial card

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2015
HiGod:

You see how stupidd you are fool

Tinubu travels to UK and US at least twice in a year and you are stupidly here asking stupidd question out of hatred.
Jimmy i correct,the UK and US will turn a blind eye over Tinubu because of the economic gains they derive from his investment over there.The day he goes bankrupt,you will see shit.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 11:04am On May 23, 2015
omenka:
BoooM!! Nigerians, so damn predictable!! cheesy

Here was a comment I made about folks celebrating Members of Lower Niger Congress (whatever that means cheesy) presenting their case to the US Congress in Washington.
Can someone see what I'm talking about judging from Truckpusher's comment?? cheesycheesy

Funny people we are. smiley
I saw this coming but again lemme burst your worthless bubbles.

Presenting your case before any congress and forming alliance to seek for any form of backing in any struggle is a diplomatic move that can't be ignored by any right thinking person who doesn't want blood to achieve their goal which is the right thing to do, even nations do jump into bed with strange bedfellows to actualise their dreams.The extradition of this man is a slap on our collective intelligence because we have the same case against a former United States Vice President which was never prosecuted, but again I think you're too blinded by your political affiliation and ideology to notice the slap on our sovereignty.

Bro, it might be you tomorrow.
Enjoy yourself for now.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2015
angelsing:
My guy don't pour garri buruji's sand sand ooo...He will prefer to serve his jail term over there than here in Nigeria...pls don't defend what is wrong by trying to play the racial card
This isn't about playing the racial card my friend,it's about equality and fairness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.