Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Am Yet To Understand - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Yet To Understand (20502 Views)

I will be back / Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? / South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
YourMain:

Hmmm hmm that's what they all say..
Ehm I feel awkward.I dunno what to say. Ask and I shall answer?
Now I don't like doing the asking..... Just feel free cheesy
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
suxxman:

Now I don't like doing the asking..... Just feel free cheesy

Now I don't know what to say.

Okay...

I am obsessed with doctors and t.v. and Chris Brown is bae. I don't like chicken. I want a pet chicken tho. I'm reaaaaaaaaally weird. God I love doctors. I've completed 10% of my bucket list. I cry a lot. I really don't like outie belly buttons. I haven't been in Nigeria for so long cause I absolutely detest lizards.

So. Your turn ?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
YourMain:

Now I don't know what to say.

Okay...

I am obsessed with doctors and t.v. and Chris Brown is bae. I don't like chicken. I want a pet chicken tho. I'm reaaaaaaaaally weird. God I love doctors. I've completed 10% of my bucket list. I cry a lot. I really don't like outie belly buttons. I haven't been in Nigeria for so long cause I absolutely detest lizards.

So. Your turn ?

Lmao.... *Freaked Out*
Now u're really weird no doubt....
A pet chicken?? WTF!! Who does that?

Well, I'm the architect of my own actions.... My best friend is my mobile and the internet, my teacher. Lol.... Emotional but hardly cry.... I also hide my emotions well enough.... Act weird atimes but I don't think I'm weird.... Never been anywhere other than Nigeria....
And yeah, I'm a Lil bit shy. sad

Wat else?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
suxxman:

Lmao.... *Freaked Out*
Now u're really weird no doubt....
A pet chicken?? WTF!! Who does that?

Well, I'm the architect of my own actions.... My best friend is my mobile and the internet, my teacher. Lol.... Emotional but hardly cry.... I also hide my emotions well enough.... Act weird atimes but I don't think I'm weird.... Never been anywhere other than Nigeria....
And yeah, I'm a Lil bit shy. sad

Wat else?

I used to be really shy. But I became crazy instead. I think shy is so cute

Chickens are actually so sexy like what the hell. I don't even care I'm going to buy a bunch of chickens.

Architect of your own actions. So philosophical. Yeah I love my phone. Even though I broke it. I break every single phone or lose them. Yolo. Yeah I think I'd die without Wi-Fi. Yeah I hide my emotions too. Sometimes I think they're not even real. But I cry. All the time. But I kinda like it. Oh i like traveling so I do it lol alot
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
YourMain:

I used to be really shy. But I became crazy instead. I think shy is so cute

Chickens are actually so sexy like what the hell. I don't even care I'm going to buy a bunch of chickens.

Architect of your own actions. So philosophical. Yeah I love my phone. Even though I broke it. I break every single phone or lose them. Yolo. Yeah I think I'd die without Wi-Fi. Yeah I hide my emotions too. Sometimes I think they're not even real. But I cry. All the time. But I kinda like it. Oh i like traveling so I do it lol alot

I like ur style. Not liking something, but yet u want to get it and more so, keep it. (e.g Chicken cheesy).
I don't rue being shy, but I know what its saved me from and what its cost me wink
Would change for the better tho....
WiFi? Who doesn't love it especially when its free and open?grin
Hey, Feelings and Emotions are what keeps us human (or so they say).
Once had this issue of being 'travel sick' always.... So I just sleep throughout the entire journey cheesy
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
suxxman:

I like ur style. Not liking something, but yet u want to get it and more so, keep it. (e.g Chicken cheesy).
I don't rue being shy, but I know what its saved me from and what its cost me wink
Would change for the better tho....
WiFi? Who doesn't look it especially when its free and open?grin
Hey, Feelings and Emotions are what keeps us human (or so they say).
Once had this issue of being 'travel sick' always.... So I just sleep throughout the entire journey cheesy

Lol I mean I don't like chicken the food. I like telling people cause I feel like a rebel for not complying to the whole "black people like chicken"

I think shy is cute to a certain stage. Haha Ehh so you're a bad boy deep down lol
Lol look for it ? Oh WiFi is usually in most places here. It's the only reason I take the bus to school lol
Hmm sure. I think i overdosed on the feelings and emotions pills tho.
Hahhahahahaha see your life. Big boy like you.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I mean I don't like chicken the food. I like telling people cause I feel like a rebel for not complying to the whole "black people like chicken"

I think shy is cute to a certain stage. Haha Ehh so you're a bad boy deep down lol
Lol look for it ? Oh WiFi is usually in most places here. It's the only reason I take the bus to school lol
Hmm sure. I think i overdosed on the feelings and emotions pills tho.
Hahhahahahaha see your life. Big boy like you.

Typo.... I actually meant "love".
I can trek for hours searching for an open WiFi network cheesy (Not like it's my only option tho)
Some of my friends say I'm a time bomb waiting to go off. lol. I'm not bad, tho I have the potentials to be. Just keeping myself in check.
Other than taking the bus to school, which other alternative u got?
Dem no dey do big boy for sickness oo
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
suxxman:

Typo.... I actually meant "love".
I can trek for hours searching for an open WiFi network cheesy (Not like it's my only option tho)
Some of my friends say I'm a time bomb waiting to go off. lol. I'm not bad, tho I have the potentials to be. Just keeping myself in check.
Other than taking the bus to school, which other alternative u got?
Dem no dey do big boy for sickness oo

Hahahaha see your life haha is it that deep? Wouldn't you just buy some ?
Ooooooooooh lol omygosh call me when you go off. That'll be some fun.
Lol I have WiFi at home... oh Ehm car or taxi.
Haha small boy. Are you afraid of flying then ?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
YourMain:

Hahahaha see your life haha is it that deep? Wouldn't you just buy some ?
Ooooooooooh lol omygosh call me when you go off. That'll be some fun.
Lol I have WiFi at home... oh Ehm car or taxi.
Haha small boy. Are you afraid of flying then ?

Hehe.... Crazy girl
Scared of flying? Nada!!
I ain't scared of no much shiit! cool
I love experiences..... If I told you shiity, weird and dangerous scenarios I've wished I experience in life eeh, u go fear me. grin. Story for another day shaa...
Re: Am Yet To Understand by sauceTDA(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no. Talk about relevant things. Be innovative. And funny. Everyone likes humor. And don't say "okay" to everything.
. Ohh I like you.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
sauceTDA:
. Ohh I like you.
You wouldn't be the first. cool
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
suxxman:

Hehe.... Crazy girl
Scared of flying? Nada!!
I ain't scared of no much shiit! cool
I love experiences..... If I told you shiity, weird and dangerous scenarios I've wished I experience in life eeh, u go fear me. grin. Story for another day shaa...

Lol liar liar pants on fire. Would you go sky diving then ?

Ooooh lol be making up stories to sound macho abi. Oya tell me
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
sauceTDA:
. Ohh I like you.

Awh thank you.

I'm sure you're awesome smiley
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
YourMain:

Lol liar liar pants on fire. Would you go sky diving then ?

Ooooh lol be making up stories to sound macho abi. Oya tell me

Sky Diving is right on my bucket list (Number eeerhhh.... lemme check..... 215 it is...grin)
Hehe..... I have wild imaginations girl
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
suxxman:

Sky Diving is right on my bucket list (Number eeerhhh.... lemme check..... 215 it is...grin)
Hehe..... I have wild imaginations girl

Really ? My friends want to go sky diving on the on the 20th. What is wrong with y'all? I can't nah. I'd die.

Hehe imaginations are for using. So tell me.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
YourMain:

Really ? My friends want to go sky diving on the on the 20th. What is wrong with y'all? I can't nah. I'd die.

Hehe imaginations are for using. So tell me.

20th? Woah!! Wish I could tag along....(If wishes were horses tho).
Why are pple so scared of dying?? I ain't scared of dying oo, but I'm scared of pple around me and pple I care about dying..... Funny right?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

20th? Woah!! Wish I could tag along....(If wishes were horses tho).
Why are pple so scared of dying?? I ain't scared of dying oo, but I'm scared of pple around me and pple I care about dying..... Funny right?

Lol no that is crazy. No no no. I'm not sky diving with anyone. We're going wind surfing too. Crazy people. I am absolutely terrified of dying. I can't deal with pain lol at all. And I like existing. So you're okay with completely ceasing to exist ? And the unknown after death...
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no that is crazy. No no no. I'm not sky diving with anyone. We're going wind surfing too. Crazy people. I am absolutely terrified of dying. I can't deal with pain lol at all. And I like existing. So you're okay with completely ceasing to exist ? And the unknown after death...

Who knows what's on the other side? Who knows if there's another side? Wat can u say? Curiosity?
Can't deal with pain? Now what if its very quick? Like really really quick? Happens in a Jiffy??
At one point, we all would cease to exist. Vanity? Ever heard of it?

Good Morning to you.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

Who knows what's on the other side? Who knows if there's another side? Wat can u say? Curiosity?
Can't deal with pain? Now what if its very quick? Like really really quick? Happens in a Jiffy??
At one point, we all would cease to exist. Vanity? Ever heard of it?

Good Morning to you.

Yeah but what if we're tortured in the other side. I wouldn't be able to handle it like I'd go crazy. Otherwise I don't care.

Quick pain and slow pain is still painful. Pluuuuuus knowing me and my shitty luck ill get the long slow pain...
No. I don't like not existing. Maybe when I'm super old and I've completed my bucket list and I'm saggy sure...

Morning smiley
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah but what if we're tortured in the other side. I wouldn't be able to handle it like I'd go crazy. Otherwise I don't care.

Quick pain and slow pain is still painful. Pluuuuuus knowing me and my shitty luck ill get the long slow pain...
No. I don't like not existing. Maybe when I'm super old and I've completed my bucket list and I'm saggy sure...

Morning smiley

Hehe..... U on a long thing.... U're spirited tho cheesy
Some things are rather inevitable....Like death.... Doesn't matter, the long, slow and boring way or the sharp acute type.... It all boils down to one place, INEXISTENCE!
You think you're Ill-lucked? Try me sad
About completing ur bucket list, I laugh....

Hey, u went AWOL last night and left me hanging undecided
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Kolade354(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Well most of them ask the same ridiculous questions all the time.

Have you eaten?
How was your night?
How's your Mum?

Like wtf.
And If they dont ask those wuestion you will label them Uncaring...........You are Delusional creature.....
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Kolade354(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol its true. And its not a once in a while thing. It's every day.

Like how's my night meant to be? Fine. As usual.

Anyways y'all should up your game :p
Up your game? By asking How is your puss*?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kolade354:
Up your game? By asking How is your puss*?

Oh poor baby. If your chatting game weak AF you're going to get aired.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kolade354:
And If they dont ask those wuestion you will label them Uncaring...........You are Delusional creature.....

Why would you be asking me if I've eaten ? It's something I do on a daily basis it's irrelevant and would not add to anything. It's like asking me if I breathe. Yes I have. Yes.

Again. I sleep at night. Always. Nothing special is going to happen. No need to ask.

You don't even know my mum like that why would you be asking. That's just weird. And I didn't mention my mum has any problems so why wouldn't she be fine ?

Thanks tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

grin grin
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

Hehe..... U on a long thing.... U're spirited tho cheesy
Some things are rather inevitable....Like death.... Doesn't matter, the long, slow and boring way or the sharp acute type.... It all boils down to one place, INEXISTENCE!
You think you're Ill-lucked? Try me sad
About completing ur bucket list, I laugh....

Hey, u went AWOL last night and left me hanging undecided

Ehhh. I can't do slow and painful. Nah. If only I was a vampire cry. Life's so depressing...
I am such an unlucky person it is actually ridiculous. Like today I had a really shitty maths exam. And I absolutely detest maths. 12 theorems on the course and in the exam you choose one out of two. I learnt 11. Cause then at least one i learnt will come up. For the first time ever they decide not to give us a choice and the one i left out came up. Classic me like. But sometimes I'm really lucky so it evens it out a bit.. Haha

I shall complete it. Do you have one ?

I apologize. I went for a walk on the beach. It's super therapeutic. Especially before or right after midnight smiley
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Ehhh. I can't do slow and painful. Nah. If only I was a vampire cry. Life's so depressing...
I am such an unlucky person it is actually ridiculous. Like today I had a really shitty maths exam. And I absolutely detest maths. 12 theorems on the course and in the exam you choose one out of two. I learnt 11. Cause then at least one i learnt will come up. For the first time ever they decide not to give us a choice and the one i left out came up. Classic me like. But sometimes I'm really lucky so it evens it out a bit.. Haha

I shall complete it. Do you have one ?

I apologize. I went for a walk on the beach. It's super therapeutic. Especially before or right after midnight smiley

Haha!! Happened to me once....... We were given 10 legal cases to study... I did nine outta the ten. Couldn't do the last cos it was all confusing and I was getting fagged out angry angry.... on the exam day, each individual to his own question..... And guess what? You guessed right, I had the only one I didn't study.. cheesy cheesy

A walk on the Beach? Never done that.... smiley
And yeah, I've got a bucket list..... 'Maybe' you gonna see it sometime.....

Saw your mail..... You finally replied. Lol....
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Kolade354(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Those Chatting Lines are Normal stuff.........Except you want guyz to start Flirting with you..........
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

Haha!! Happened to me once....... We were given 10 legal cases to study... I did nine outta the ten. Couldn't do the last cos it was all confusing and I was getting fagged out angry angry.... on the exam day, each individual to his own question..... And guess what? You guessed right, I had the only one I didn't study.. cheesy cheesy

A walk on the Beach? Never done that.... smiley
And yeah, I've got a bucket list..... 'Maybe' you gonna see it sometime.....

Saw your mail..... You finally replied. Lol....

So much lawyers in Nigeria. What law shall you be specializing in ? Sounds like a lot of work. Yolo anyways

Really ? You've never walked on the beach ? Why not ?

That's so mean cry why maybe ?

I replied ageeees ago. Lol
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kolade354:
Those Chatting Lines are Normal stuff.........Except you want guyz to start Flirting with you..........

No. They aren't. They are boring and they annoy me personally.

Lol nah. Just talk. About anything. Girls like to talk I'm sure they'd find something you'd like...
Re: Am Yet To Understand by xtervaganza(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
im a guy and i ignore people's messages too.

improve yourself and no one wll ignore you
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

So much lawyers in Nigeria. What law shall you be specializing in ? Sounds like a lot of work. Yolo anyways

Really ? You've never walked on the beach ? Why not ?

That's so mean cry why maybe ?

I replied ageeees ago. Lol

Never really thought of it..... Not yet.....

I don't fancy such stuff.... Maybe someday shaa...... If you recommend, I might just try it out wink

Didn't intend sounding that way..... Said that cos the choice is yours wink. Although convenience matters alot......

Awaited the reply for long....... Then I lost hope cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Nairaland Crush! / 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.