Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Am Yet To Understand - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Yet To Understand (20501 Views)

I will be back / Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? / South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Yet To Understand by Kolade354(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

No. They aren't. They are boring and they annoy me personally.

Lol nah. Just talk. About anything. Girls like to talk I'm sure they'd find something you'd like...
Like Gossip Abt the Kardashians who dont give a fvk If i exist, You have a point tho, Music fashion and sport can make the chat lively.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

Never really thought of it..... Not yet.....

I don't fancy such stuff.... Maybe someday shaa...... If you recommend, I might just try it out wink

Didn't intend sounding that way..... Said that cos the choice is yours wink. Although convenience matters alot......

Awaited the reply for long....... Then I lost hope cry

Oh. Do you ever get bored ? With law. I think I'd be so bored.

Oooh you're hardcore Abi. When you die you'll see. You're just like a white person ah

I'd love to see your bucket list. I think it's pretty cool. Mines all in my head cause I'm.too lazy to write it

Awh I'm sorry. Emails and I just don't mix.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kolade354:
Like Gossip Abt the Kardashians who dont give a fvk If i exist, You have a point tho, Music fashion and sport can make the chat lively.

The Kardashs are hilarious lol wink OJ OJ. Sports is the boring thing. Like who cares about neymar and all them.

Yeah and other cool things that occur smiley
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Oh. Do you ever get bored ? With law. I think I'd be so bored.

Oooh you're hardcore Abi. When you die you'll see. You're just like a white person ah

I'd love to see your bucket list. I think it's pretty cool. Mines all in my head cause I'm.too lazy to write it

Awh I'm sorry. Emails and I just don't mix.

Law is a two-way thingy..... Boring and partly fun.... tho boredom accounts for the higher percentage. cheesy

Lol.... Me? Whitie?? Aaaarghhh..... I'd pass on that one.....

Would tell/show you...... Not here tongue wink
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

Law is a two-way thingy..... Boring and partly fun.... tho boredom accounts for the higher percentage. cheesy

Lol.... Me? Whitie?? Aaaarghhh..... I'd pass on that one.....

Would tell/show you...... Not here tongue wink

Lol yeah I don't think I could do law...

Haha you actually are. Imagine. You don't fear death

Anywhere you'd like ..
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Fulaboy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Am yet to understand why suxxman and yourmain chose to derail the hell out of this thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fulaboy:
Am yet to understand why suxxman and yourmain chose to derail the hell out of this thread tongue

Lol I'm yet to understand your jealousy kiss
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Fulaboy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I'm yet to understand your jealousy kiss
seriously am laughing my ass off grin but I'm not jealous cheesy Is just whenever I visit romance section I saw you people update the thread always wink you know I'm good @ derailing too if I must admit that tongue so I see no reason why should be jealous
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol yeah I don't think I could do law...
Haha you actually are. Imagine. You don't fear death
Anywhere you'd like ..
Lol..... Okay. Let's see.
Who told you Whites don't fear death?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

Lol..... Okay. Let's see.

Who told you Whites don't fear death?

Lol my friends did.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol my friends did.

Good for them..... Good for us.... The less u care, the less the possibility of it happening. cheesy
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

Good for them..... Good for us.... The less u care, the less the possibility of it happening. cheesy

Lol whose maths law was that ?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol whose maths law was that ?
Mine. That's what I choose to believe cheesy Don't say I'm in denial. Don't. lol
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

Mine. That's what I choose to believe cheesy
Don't say I'm in denial. Don't. lol

Looooool Denial ain't just a river in Egypt grin.

Yknow.. I don't even know your name shocked
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Looooool Denial ain't just a river in Egypt grin.

Yknow.. I don't even know your name shocked

Lol..... My thoughts exactly..... I mean I planned to ask you same before tomorrow.....
Well, for starters, Peter is the name cheesy
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

Lol..... My thoughts exactly..... I mean I planned to ask you same before tomorrow.....
Well, for starters, Peter is the name cheesy

Lol ha ha ha beat you to it tongue

Peter. That's a nice name. You're Nigerian tho do you have a native name ?

I'm Bolu smiley
Re: Am Yet To Understand by chykmoni(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
wow. this is impressive; the chat between suxx and yourmain. but one tin is sure, if u are chattn with a very intelligent girl, who can understand ur flows, then the response will also be lively. this reminds me of my ex, she is a writer, you need to see how she plays with words jst like yourmain. suxx's chat and yourmain's chat shows how a chat should look like. thumps up. but when u chat with "olodo", no matter how u twist ur words, u will still get "yes", "no", "cool","kk" as her reply. don't blame them cos must of them can't really write.

1 Like

Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
chykmoni:
wow. this is impressive; the chat between suxx and yourmain. but one tin is sure, if u are chattn with a very intelligent girl, who can understand ur flows, then the response will also be lively. this reminds me of my ex, she is a writer, you need to see how she plays with words jst like yourmain. suxx's chat and yourmain's chat shows how a chat should look like. thumps up. but when u chat with "olodo", no matter how u twist ur words, u will still get "yes", "no", "cool","kk" as her reply. don't blame them cos must of them can't really write.

Hahhahahahaha that actually made me laugh. When you chat with an Olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nah I'm.dead looool
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol ha ha ha beat you to it tongue
Peter. That's a nice name. You're Nigerian tho do you have a native name ?
I'm Bolu smiley
Nice name. I admire the name Boluwatife..... One of my classmates bears the name. U re Yoruba, well, I'm Ibo cheesy
I'd rather pple identify with my English name. Lol Well, u can also call me 'Eni'.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by chykmoni(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Hahhahahahaha that actually made me laugh. When you chat with an Olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nah I'm.dead looool

If you chat with an "Olodo" you will understand what I mean.
let me give you an example from you guy's chat;

you: I like chickens, infact they are my pets. I can lock anyone that could lay his/her hands on it.
Olodo: hmmmmm.
at this point the chat will just be coming to an end. but as a badoo in chatting, u can still put a little humour to the sentence.

as for you dying, I think it shouldn't be now cos suxx is afraid of death especially someone he loves **runs out of thread**

1 Like

Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

Nice name.
I admire the name Boluwatife..... One of my classmates bears the name.
U re Yoruba, well, I'm Ibo cheesy

I'd rather pple identify with my English name. Lol
Well, u can also call me 'Eni'.

Lol I think I prefer Eni. I'm going to call you Eni. smiley.

Ew my name is absolutely atrocious. It's so masculine. Lol maybe I should turn gay to act out revenge on my mother for giving me such a disgusting name...
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
chykmoni:

If you chat with an "Olodo" you will understand what I mean.
let me give you an example from you guy's chat;

you: I like chickens, infact they are my pets. I can lock anyone that could lay his/her hands on it.
Olodo: hmmmmm.
at this point the chat will just be coming to an end. but as a badoo in chatting, u can still put a little humour to the sentence.

as for you dying, I think it shouldn't be now cos suxx is afraid of death especially someone he loves **runs out of thread**

Hahahaha you're so funny. Hmm. I "hmmm" a lot. Usually to signal I'm doing some deep thinking and I'm super smart. Hahaha. I'm neither deep thinking or super smart.

Awh you're ever so kind. Thank you smiley.

Hahaha poor suxx. He probably wouldn't mind if I died as long as I tell him what's on the other side to satisfy his curiosity smiley
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I think I prefer Eni. I'm going to call you Eni. smiley.

Ew my name is absolutely atrocious. It's so masculine. Lol maybe I should turn gay to act out revenge on my mother for giving me such a disgusting name...

You think its disgusting? Well I don't. Case closed grin
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Hahahaha you're so funny. Hmm. I "hmmm" a lot. Usually to signal I'm doing some deep thinking and I'm super smart. Hahaha. I'm neither deep thinking or super smart.

Hahaha poor suxx. He probably wouldn't mind if I died as long as I tell him what's on the other side to satisfy his curiosity smiley

If you going, then I'm coming too.cheesy
Wah they say about 'Firsthand Experience'? wink
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

You think its disgusting? Well I don't. Case closed grin

Hahaha is that how they do it in law school ? I've watched enough suits and law and order to know it is not done like that. At all.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:

If you going, then I'm coming too.cheesy
Wah they say about 'Firsthand Experience'? wink

Lol it's okay. Your time will come. Peter law states the less you care the less the probability of it happening cheesy
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Hahaha is that how they do it in law school ? I've watched enough suits and law and order to know it is not done like that. At all.

Then you should know that "To any rule, there's always an exception". cheesy
Re: Am Yet To Understand by chykmoni(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

wow! I don't think am funnier than Basketmouthcheesy. that guy is too "mouthed"
How you contradict words make me crazy. I must confess you are good grin. come to think of it, don't you think that thousand of people who reply with "k", "no", "Y", can also give you a thousand reasons why they do so? all we guyz need is just a listening ear. cheesy .

you don't need to kill yourself to cure someone's curiosity. it is weird, I know u said u are weird at times. lolz.
remember that the great beyond is not what we are praying for now.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol it's okay. Your time will come. Peter law states the less you care the less the probability of it happening cheesy

Finally! But its a personal rule u know. Hasn't been endorsed yet and as such, doesn't have adequate recognition of reference. So I'm the only one permitted to use it. 'Yet'. tongue
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2015
chykmoni:

wow! I don't think am funnier than Basketmouthcheesy. that guy is too "mouthed"
How you contradict words make me crazy. I must confess you are good grin. come to think of it, don't you think that thousand of people who reply with "k", "no", "Y", can also give you a thousand reasons why they do so? all we guyz need is just a listening ear. cheesy .

you don't need to kill yourself to cure someone's curiosity. it is weird, I know u said u are weird at times. lolz.
remember that the great beyond is not what we are praying for now.

Cure? Who said anything about curing?
Baba, I don't think my curiosity can be 'Cured'cheesy
Suxxman, been curious since time immemorial.....: D
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2015
suxxman:

Finally! But its a personal rule u know. Hasn't been endorsed yet and as such, doesn't have adequate recognition of reference. So I'm the only one permitted to use it. 'Yet'. tongue

Well, you know what they say about " firsthand experience". Lol don't be so selfish Eni. What is good for the goose is good for the gander cheesy. Sharing is caring oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / My Nairaland Crush! / 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.