Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. (45242 Views)

If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 3:03pm On May 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:

now you are making some sense!!!!
the important question IS: should i not give my humble opinion on a subject because (you believe) it may reflect negatively on me?! my post was based on my experiences on the subject and this is some of the points i think are important to think about before settling for a +30 lady. i dont write posts to be viewed positively, but simply to give my truth on any subject.
and all i simply said was the same reflects on you and you claimed that mem and women arent the same? And i argued that you are the same.

From what i have also seen the reason why men over 35 are not yet married are very much similar to those of women their age who are married at that age too.

1.) men over 35 and unmarried usually have a bad attitude towards women and marriage. Exhibit A look at any other guys your age on NL who is unmarried and you see exactly what im saying. Many women in their 20s would rather settle with men in their own age category because they still have a brighter future and they havent had a fair share of bad relationships as you have. Most of you clearly have trust issues when it comes to women, no decent 20something year old girl wants an insecure man to age her before her time.

2.) Going to physical appeareance, most guys start going out of shape when they have knock 30-35years, big bellies, saggy skin, deflated cheeks and grow bald (some start going bald even in their 20s). Whether you hide behing gyming 24/7 and hide behind designer clothes to make you more appealling. Fact remains when all of that is taken off. That 20year old boy has a more appealing and youthful body to look at, whether it has worn gucci before or not.

3.) put a 25year old next to a 35year old guy and best believe me, the 25year old would probably give more memorable sex. A penis becomes more weak and it shrinks as its ages.

did i wrote it was wrong to age?! did i wrote that i will stay looking 18yrs old for the rest of my life? i am just giving MY own humble opinion about the subject at hand. now who are you trying to fool?! women often hide under make up, fake hair etc and therefore when a lady is +30yrs old, you need to CONFIRM her true state before settling for her..... not just age but also state of mind, toto quality, etc
no one denied you to express your opinion, all i said is it simply puts you in the same category.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 3:03pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 26, 2015
koyyes:

Coming from an ice fish brain iidiot who still washes his mummy's car, takes money from his dad to have a cheap hair cut, can't boast of #2,000 in his bank account( that's if he knows what that means). Your future is so blurry, Daddy fears for you. Pathetic life you have at your miserable age. Ugly black baboon. grin

vile tougue is the major reason why you are still single.
you will remain single till death.
Lol. you are more bitter than bitter cola and i pity you for that because you will soon commit suicide out of frustration.

under sized monkey !!
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by MRBrownJ: 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
and all i simply said was the same reflects on you and you claimed that mem and women arent the same? And i argued that you are the same.

stop trying to change the issue here, men are NOT the same as women therefore i can have an opinion on the matter. having an opinion (and giving specific points) about why women over 30 may be a bad choice is COMPLETELY different than you judging me (positively or negatively) because of the points i have made. these are 2 different things, get real! now, when you open a thread about why women prefer men under/over 30 then we can discuss the matter on that thread.

From what i have also seen the reason why men over 35 are not yet married are very much similar to those of women their age who are married at that age too.

if that is what you believe then fair enough, but focus for a minute and UNDERSTAND that the thread is/was never about WHY women over 30 were not married, it is about men preferring (or not) ladies who are above 30....and i gave my views on the subject. so, stay on the damn subject.

1.) men over 35 and unmarried usually have a bad attitude towards women and marriage. Exhibit A look at any other guys your age on NL who is unmarried and you see exactly what im saying. Many women in their 20s would rather settle with men in their own age category because they still have a brighter future and they havent had a fair share of bad relationships as you have. Most of you clearly have trust issues when it comes to women, no decent 20something year old girl wants an insecure man to age her before her time.

please care to educate us all on what is the RIGHT attitude that men should have towards women and marriage?! lol
wake up and look around you, many women in their 20s equally settle for MADE men that are sometimes twice their age; many women in their 20s would rather have a financially secure man than a man their age; what does age have to do with brighter future when women are willingly marrying older men? most women in 9ja are driven by money and a hard working successful man would mostly start being settled in life by his late 20s early30s (at best). if you do the math you will understand that you are failing.

sadly there are many older men who cowardly go for trophy wives due to mid life crisis (who do you think they are marrying, if not younger babes?!), but it take a strong older man to date a younger babe in the real world. the good thing is that there is NO shortage of younger babe looking for an older man with experience (in and out of the bedroom) to sweep her off her feet. your problem is you think that an older man will/should automatically be attracted to an older lady, as if the definition of beauty (and what these men desire) changes as they grow older, lol!

REMEMBER: a nasty looking rich man can get any deluded broke aass desperate younger golddigger out there (and there are quite a few), but it take a special kind of older man to date a 20something babe and keep up with her (in and out of the bedroom). if you believe that MONEY is the only reason why a gal would settle for an older guy then you certainly live in lalaland.

2.) Going to physical appeareance, most guys start going out of shape when they have knock 30-35years, big bellies, saggy skin, deflated cheeks and grow bald (some start going bald even in their 20s). Whether you hide behing gyming 24/7 and hide behind designer clothes to make you more appealling. Fact remains when all of that is taken off. That 20year old boy has a more appealing and youthful body to look at, whether it has worn gucci before or not.

pls care to enlighten us by telling us if these physical older men traits are INVISIBLE to women, as it is to men?! when you have women wearing fake hair, fake nails, fake skin tone, fake eyelashes, push up bras, booty pad etc, you have the audacity to compare men with women?! all the older male traits that you described above are CLEARLY visible on the 1st day you meet an older guy, while the ones i wrote about women can never be seen unless you UnCloth that lady and power wash her out of all the nonsense most of you hide under.

btw: how can you put pot belly and going to the gym in the same sentence as something wrong with men?! ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
men go to the gym because they care about their health AND most importantly, they care about their appearances and do NOT want to have pot bellies. so one cancels the other one, duh! how is it now wrong for women like you if a man goes to the gym?would you rather he has a pot belly?! abeg make some sense here!

3.) put a 25year old next to a 35year old guy and best believe me, the 25year old would probably give more memorable sex. A penis becomes more weak and it shrinks as its ages.

do you actually believe the nonsense you write?! good sex is ALL down to EXPERIENCES, and therefore only an EXPERIENCED man would do the best job here, not automatically the younger one....but, if you can just look at a man and automatically believe that he is good in bed, then you must quickly wake up from you dream. also, i hate to tell you this but if you also believe that a younger man would automatically have a bigger dikc than an older man then i suggest you e-smack yourself for me. i wont even bother to educate you on the fact that good sex as nothing to do with big dikc anyway, lol!

no one denied you to express your opinion, all i said is it simply puts you in the same category.

now look at what i have done to give you valid points to reply your claims about older men....i came up with intelligent points. this is what you should DO instead of automatically busting a vein because you see yourself in what i wrote, and get offended....BUT, the gravy here is that it would never make any difference to the fact that....the points i raised are valid TO ME in order to evaluate a +30 woman, whether you think that older men have pot bellies and tiny dikc (or not), lol!

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by 1stola: 4:41pm On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
grin uncle, if im old cargo when im in my 20s, that makes you ancient history.
This your lies is annoyingly just craving my attentions angry
I'm happy and very confident about my age.
When are you going to start being honest? Then I may consider taking you seriously undecided
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by MrsChima(f): 4:42pm On May 26, 2015
Many of these niggas got young wives and girlfriends that are barren and can't produce a child for them but they are worrying about 30 years old menopausal bishes

The dumb sh1t Nigerians worry about!
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Owoplenty(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2015
and dem don dey xpire.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Cammo: 4:49pm On May 26, 2015
The op is totally wrong. Men prefer them way younger. A single lady in her 30's will gradually lose her charms and starts becoming more friendly to people
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
1stola:

This your lies is annoyingly just craving my attentions angry
I'm happy and very confident about my age.
When are you going to start being honest? Then I may consider taking you seriously undecided
I have been honest about my age, when you start acting your age maybe i will respect u
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:
Many of these niggas got young wives and girlfriends that are barren and can't produce a child for them but they are worrying about 30 years old menopausal bishes

The dumb sh1t Nigerians worry about!
@Mrschima, i really wana knw more about menopause. Educate me pls
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2015
Cammo:
The op is totally wrong. Men prefer them way younger. A single lady in her 30's will gradually lose her charms and starts becoming more friendly to people

Children of nowadays! I tire
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by 1stola: 10:23pm On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
I have been honest about my age, when you start acting your age maybe i will respect u
How should I act my age?
You started the attack when I posted my opinion about the topic which has been my general thought about most single ladies in their 30s.
What is wrong about what I said?
And you used "we" in the quote response.... That's double standard.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 26, 2015
smartireke:

vile tougue is the major reason why you are still single.
you will remain single till death.
Lol. you are more bitter than bitter cola and i pity you for that because you will soon commit suicide out of frustration.

under sized monkey !!
How frustrating would it be not to have an ugly, black, broke and unproductive toad like you. You are a demented f@ggot to come up with this shiit. Keep deluding yourself. It's either you end up as some 90yr old woman's man wh0re or you end up commiting suicide in the cage you live in. cheesy
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Cammo: 11:33pm On May 26, 2015
Mbkite:

Children of nowadays! I tire
Lol! But u know can't just impose ur individual opinion on men in general. Last time I checked, our Igbo men love them young smiley
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 26, 2015
koyyes:

How frustrating would it be not to have an ugly, black, broke and unproductive toad like you. You are a demented f@ggot to come up with this shiit. Keep deluding yourself. cheesy

Lol. i wonda what u look like in person.
i know u must be uglier than gorrilla.
i can see u are far beyond bitter because the more u write the more u express how ur world is crumbling right b4 ur eyes...

u better just take a poison and die quick than 2 be here blaming the world, u old cargo!

u are indeed a waste product!
no man will marry barren like u.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 26, 2015
smartireke:

Lol. i wonda what u look like in person.
i know u must be uglier than gorrilla.
i can see u are far beyond bitter because the more u write the more u express how ur world is crumbling right b4 ur eyes...

u better just take a poison and die quick than 2 be here blaming the world, u old cargo!

u are indeed a waste product!
no man will marry barren like u.

Says the im#becile who secretely keeps watching his mum have her bath.I can see you are steaming up uncontrolably. It's nice to have your whole life narrated in front of you with a little preview of your miserable future,isn't it? Give me 1 good reason why any woman should look at you as a human being? Is it your finger like ba3 dk or your empty brain that cannot invent a common razor blade? you are a waste of space. An angry black monkey seeking relevance on NL when you are worth nothing. 90 yr old boy wh0re wanna be. ugly short toad
cheesy[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 12:28am On May 27, 2015
koyyes:

Says the im#becile who secretely keeps watching his mum have her bath.I can see you are steaming up uncontrolably. It's nice to have your whole life narrated in front of you with a little preview of your miserable future,isn't it? Give me 1 good reason why any woman should look at you as a human being? Is it your finger like ba3 dk or your empty brain that cannot invent a common razor blade? you are a waste of space. An angry black monkey seeking relevance on NL when you are worth nothing. 90 yr old boy wh0re wanna be. ugly short toad
cheesy[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1. u are broke n jobless
2. u ve reached menopause
3. u ve been dumped severally
4. u are lonely
5. u wish u are dead
6. u are anti social
7. u are sexually rejected
8. u have fibroid
9. u are barren
10. u are very very ugly n shapeness
11.u mentally retarded
12. u are totally frustrated

u really need doctors at random.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 12:34am On May 27, 2015
smartireke:

1. u are broke n jobless
2. u ve reached menopause
3. u ve been dumped severally
4. u are lonely
5. u wish u are dead
6. u are anti social
7. u are sexually rejected
8. u have fibroid
9. u are barren
10. u are very very ugly n shapeness
11.u mentally retarded
12. u are totally frustrated

u really need doctors at random.
Says the brothel dweller with inferior genes.
So all these misfortune runs in your family and the easiest way you can have some sense of self worth is to become an unproductive f@ggot and a car thief? Gosh, you should be hung by the balls and flogged mercilessly. I understand why your women only look at you as either a sperm bank or an atm. You've got absolutely nothing upstairs. Not even a single achievement. You are below the monkey class. Ugly, flat headed f@ggot. The only treatment you need is jungle justice. grin
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by preciousMI1(f): 1:28am On May 27, 2015
tivta:
. What will you do
I'm not sure what I will do.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 8:20am On May 27, 2015
koyyes:

Says the brothel dweller with inferior genes.
So all these misfortune runs in your family and the easiest way you can have some sense of self worth is to become an unproductive f@ggot and a car thief? Gosh, you should be hung by the balls and flogged mercilessly. I understand why your women only look at you as either a sperm bank or an atm. You've got absolutely nothing upstairs. Not even a single achievement. You are below the monkey class. Ugly, flat headed f@ggot. The only treatment you need is jungle justice. grin

Crazy old biitch, are u indirectly telling me dat u live in a brothel? u are worthless in all ramification and now i know ur weakness, i will keep u busy since u are jobless.

nymphomaniac, have u ever asked urself what an old cargo at ur old is doing here? ur mets are busy taking of their husbands and helping their children with their homework and u are busy e-fighting.

u are so pathetic, ur sickness is worse than Ebola. people like u are not suppose to live among humans.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2015
May God 4give all doz using dis thread for insults n abuses!
Lets learn to respect each other, we are all created in the image of Almighty God. Never look down on a fellow. No man should ever think of himself better or higher than another.
God Bless us ALL...
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 9:56am On May 27, 2015
smartireke:

Crazy old biitch, are u indirectly telling me dat u live in a brothel? u are worthless in all ramification and now i know ur weakness, i will keep u busy since u are jobless.

nymphomaniac, have u ever asked urself what an old cargo at ur old is doing here? ur mets are busy taking of their husbands and helping their children with their homework and u are busy e-fighting.

u are so pathetic, ur sickness is worse than Ebola. people like u are not suppose to live among humans.

looool. Did you just say 'your mets'? jeez, your case is even worse than i expected. So you call car theft and a f@ggot life style a profession? you are a classless, diseased monkey. What did you do with the stolen car you tried to sell on a NL? Hungry flat headed thief that doesn't know what to do with his life when his mates( yes, mate is the right spelling dumbo) are building houses and trying to make the world a better place. I pity your likes because your entire clan is cursed and that's why you all show how much of a nuisance you are all over the entire globe. Hungry diseased bush rat.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 10:34am On May 27, 2015
koyyes:

looool. Did you just say 'your mets'? jeez, your case is even worse than i expected. So you call car theft and a f@ggot life style a profession? you are a classless, diseased monkey. What did you do with the stolen car you tried to sell on a NL? Hungry flat headed thief that doesn't know what to do with his life when his mates( yes, mate is the right spelling dumbo) are building houses and trying to make the world a better place. I pity your likes because your entire clan is cursed and that's why you all show how much of a nuisance you are all over the entire globe. Hungry diseased bush rat.

u are cursed from birth and u are more frustrated than i thought. i keep wondering what a gorrila like u will look like in person.
u are just using this medium to unleash the bitterness in u and it my pleasure to be of help.

ugly baboon, u better not upload dat ur ugly face with bad dentition on NLand to avoid .... (u kno wat i mean)

Just kill urself one time and let ur frastrated soul to rest in pieces, u dont belong here.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 27, 2015
smartireke:

u are cursed from birth and u are more frustrated than i thought. i keep wondering what a gorrila like u will look like in person.
u are just using this medium to unleash the bitterness in u and it my pleasure to be of help.

ugly baboon, u better not upload dat ur ugly face with bad dentition on NLand to avoid .... (u kno wat i mean)

Just kill urself one time and let ur frastrated soul to rest in pieces, u dont belong here.
Shut that pile hole you call mouth. You reason like a 90 yr old stroke victim. You say i'm a n#ympho but you are the one harassing females you cannot afford on NL who will never touch your body odoured self with a 10 feet pole. look at the number of females compared to the males you are following- demented stalker. You say i'm lonely yet you created a thread on the best tribe to get a wife since your own women see you are an unproductive, illiterate sperm bank and atm machine. Then you have the nerves to come here and call your mother an old cargo with fibroids who deserves nothing but a coffin after all the support she gave you. You deserve to have your brain electrocuted. Your mates are buying cars for their folks, you are here selling stolen cars. You are a foolish, dumb monkey. I have more bananas for you monkey. Sit back, relax your badly savaged a#nus and enjoy or take a long walk to lagos and drown in the lagoon. flat headed f@ggot. grin tongue
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2015
Smartireke forgive koyyes on my behalf AND koyyes forgive smartireke on my behalf. Lets maintain peace pls. I love u guys. Thnx.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 27, 2015
koyyes:

Shut that pile hole you call mouth. You reason like a 90 yr old stroke victim. You say i'm a n#ympho but you are the one harassing females you cannot afford on NL who will never touch your body odoured self with a 10 feet pole. look at the number of females compared to the males you are following- demented stalker. You say i'm lonely yet you created a thread on the best tribe to get a wife since your own women see you are an unproductive, illiterate sperm bank and atm machine. Then you have the nerves to come here and call your mother an old cargo with fibroids who deserves nothing but a coffin after all the support she gave you. You deserve to have your brain electrocuted. Your mates are buying cars for their folks, you are here selling stolen cars. You are a foolish, dumb monkey. I have more bananas for you monkey. Sit back, relax your badly savaged a#nus and enjoy or take a long walk to lagos and drown in the lagoon. flat headed f@ggot. grin tongue

OTONDO! u should be thanking me for giving u the opportunity to exercise ur joblessness here .

u are swimming in the pool of frustration which u can never get out.

Lol. i keep wondering how unfair life has been with u 2 be this bitter because it written all over ur post.

i repeat, just kill urself one time 2 avoid "above 30" topics on NL because NLanders will never stop posting such topics...Lol

in other words, i bought a drug 4 u which will help ur wrinkled,watery and sagged pusssy to get back to normal. as per humanitarian wey i be.LOL

just keep posting its fun fuccking with u...ANU MPAM!
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
smartireke:

OTONDO! u should be thanking me for giving u the opportunity to exercise ur joblessness here .

u are swimming in the pool of frustration which u can never get out.

Lol. i keep wondering how unfair life has been with u 2 be this bitter because it written all over ur post.

i repeat, just kill urself one time 2 avoid "above 30" topics on NL because NLanders will never stop posting such topics...Lol

in other words, i bought a drug 4 u which will help ur wrinkled,watery and sagged pusssy to get back to normal. as per humanitarian wey i be.LOL

just keep posting its fun fuccking with u...ANU MPAM!
Save your malaysian drug for your mama. It would do sick people like you some good since you secretely love to watch her take her bath.
Your comments are as fake as the stolen products you sell. You sound like a broken record. Come up with more solid insults because this shiit is stale. I couldn't be bothered if 100 more of threads like this come up, But broke black monkeys with questionable life style like you are not allowed to speak when real men are speaking. Should i tell you why you love curvy girls? Your dk is as tiny as a broom stick. At your miserable age you are already developing erectile disfunction. Soon, not even your p0 rn movies or viagra will help you. Before you know it, you'll become a peadophile like your miserable people and that's when you'll be caught and given the aluu 4 treatment. Such is the sick miserable life you live that will end in disaster. I feel for you. Monkeys like you are cursed breeds who never have a life and thats why you eat, sleep, drink and shiit on NL when your mates have got their own houses and receive rent pay. Ill willed moronic Future postrate cancer f@g like your miserable self. Keep the rant flowing, everyone knows i've cut off your balls. You are my negro b1tch now grin
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 5:47am On May 28, 2015
koyyes:

Save your malaysian drug for your mama. It would do sick people like you some good since you secretely love to watch her take her bath.
Your comments are as fake as the stolen products you sell. You sound like a broken record. Come up with more solid insults because this shiit is stale. I couldn't be bothered if 100 more of threads like this come up, But broke black monkeys with questionable life style like you are not allowed to speak when real men are speaking. Should i tell you why you love curvy girls? Your dk is as tiny as a broom stick. At your miserable age you are already developing erectile disfunction. Soon, not even your p0 rn movies or viagra will help you. Before you know it, you'll become a peadophile like your miserable people and that's when you'll be caught and given the aluu 4 treatment. Such is the sick miserable life you live that will end in disaster. I feel for you. Monkeys like you are cursed breeds who never have a life and thats why you eat, sleep, drink and shiit on NL when your mates have got their own houses and receive rent pay. Ill willed moronic Future postrate cancer f@g like your miserable self. Keep the rant flowing, everyone knows i've cut off your balls. You are my negro b1tch now grin

u are obviously jobless, judging from the energy u applied in writing this long trash.u cant cut my balls but ur wretched dad's over-sized balls.Lol
talking about cancer ; that lump in sagged and shrinked brea.st is ur death certificate.
U ARE A HOPELESS UMARRIED ABOVE 30, USED PRODUCT. DEAL,LIVE N DIE WITH IT.
u no get work and i don give u work C'mon
Keep the long comment comming; Naija Psycho!
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2015
smartireke:

u are obviously jobless, judging from the energy u applied in writing this long trash.u cant cut my balls but ur wretched dad's over-sized balls.Lol
talking about cancer ; that lump in sagged and shrinked brea.st is ur death certificate.

Bros abeg e don do. Jst leave her.
You are a man.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 8:37am On May 28, 2015
smartireke:

Looool cheesy. The game just even got more interesting....Honestly, negro b1tch, i expect harder punches from you. You are going soft or ain't you a male? punch harder F@ggot! you will never forget the day you entered my trap only to be caught by the dk. You are now caught between your ego and your already cancerous dk. Only broke desperados like you b1tch about marriage day and night because you see that as an achievement when you are in actual fact, an attention seeking boy wh0re.You forget that a broke fool is same as an impotent animal which you are by the way. You are a self inflicted plague. By the time i'm through with you, you'll become a shadow of your already miserable self. I feel your pain though, Yeegbo touts like you have been all over NL like cockroaches that have be sprayed some insecticide. It's the 'wind of change' negro b1tch. Keep the rants flowing, i'll feed you more info since you are to daft to know what's coming for miscreants like you.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by bezimo(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2015
mizzochocinco:

So you as a 35 yr old woman can marry a 25 year old boy?
Aluuuummmmeeeeee!!!
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 10:11am On May 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ruggedman Busted Following And Liking A Local Porn Star's Photos On Instagram / Man With Three Wives Dies During Sex With With Secret Lover / I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.