Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. (45253 Views)

If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 28, 2015
Mbkite:

Bros abeg e don do. Jst leave her.
You are a man.

I've heard u.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 11:10am On May 28, 2015
koyyes:

Looool cheesy. The game just even got more interesting....Honestly, negro b1tch, i expect harder punches from you. You are going soft or ain't you a male? punch harder F@ggot! you will never forget the day you entered my trap only to be caught by the dk. You are now caught between your ego and your already cancerous dk. Only broke desperados like you b1tch about marriage day and night because you see that as an achievement when you are in actual fact, an attention seeking boy wh0re.You forget that a broke fool is same as an impotent animal which you are by the way. You are a self inflicted plague. By the time i'm through with you, you'll become a shadow of your already miserable self. I feel your pain though, Yeegbo touts like you have been all over NL like cockroaches that have be sprayed some insecticide. It's the 'wind of change' negro b1tch. Keep the rants flowing, i'll feed you more info since you are to daft to know what's coming for miscreants like you.

ABOVE 30!.....Just kill urself.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 11:16am On May 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

please care to educate us all on what is the RIGHT attitude that men should have towards women and marriage?! lol

That you just as old as those women.

wake up and look around you, many women in their 20s equally settle for MADE men that are sometimes twice their age; many women in their 20s would rather have a financially secure man than a man their age; what does age have to do with brighter future when women are willingly marrying older men? most women in 9ja are driven by money and a hard working successful man would mostly start being settled in life by his late 20s early30s (at best). if you do the math you will understand that you are failing.

Since i am dreaming tell me more on why every saturday you see more couples who have a 3-5yrs difference marry more than men your age and women in early 20s?

sadly there are many older men who cowardly go for trophy wives due to mid life crisis (who do you think they are marrying, if not younger babes?!), but it take a strong older man to date a younger babe in the real world. the good thing is that there is NO shortage of younger babe looking for an older man with experience (in and out of the bedroom) to sweep her off her feet. your problem is you think that an older man will/should automatically be attracted to an older lady, as if the definition of beauty (and what these men desire) changes as they grow older, lol!
older men normally marry women in their 30s, which are the same women you mock, dispite being your agemates.

REMEMBER: a nasty looking rich man can get any deluded broke aass desperate younger golddigger out there (and there are quite a few), but it take a special kind of older man to date a 20something babe and keep up with her (in and out of the bedroom). if you believe that MONEY is the only reason why a gal would settle for an older guy then you certainly live in lalaland.
how many broke older men do you know that marry younger women if its not about money? Im not talking about forced or child marriages.

btw: how can you put pot belly and going to the gym in the same sentence as something wrong with men?! ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
men go to the gym because they care about their health AND most importantly, they care about their appearances and do NOT want to have pot bellies. so one cancels the other one, duh! how is it now wrong for women like you if a man goes to the gym?would you rather he has a pot belly?! abeg make some sense here!
i never said there is anything wrong with gyming i dont know why you got that twisted. I just stated that some of you use that delude yourself that you are young, but really the rest of the world sees you the same way you see women your own age.

do you actually believe the nonsense you write?! good sex is ALL down to EXPERIENCES, and therefore only an EXPERIENCED man would do the best job here, not automatically the younger one....but, if you can just look at a man and automatically believe that he is good in bed, then you must quickly wake up from you dream. also, i hate to tell you this but if you also believe that a younger man would automatically have a bigger dikc than an older man then i suggest you e-smack yourself for me. i wont even bother to educate you on the fact that good sex as nothing to do with big dikc anyway, lol!
this is just like a cup AA girl screaming her size is bettter than a C cup just to feel good about herself. It is all a lie stop fooling yourself. A younger guys gets a strong erection and lasts longer in bed. When you go 30+ it slowly gets weaker and weaker.
Keep lying to yourself that experience is what matters when you get a weaker erection as you age.

now look at what i have done to give you valid points to reply your claims about older men....i came up with intelligent points. this is what you should DO instead of automatically busting a vein because you see yourself in what i wrote, and get offended....BUT, the gravy here is that it would never make any difference to the fact that....the points i raised are valid TO ME in order to evaluate a +30 woman, whether you think that older men have pot bellies and tiny dikc (or not), lol!
but you are the exact same there is so much of what you see in ladies that are 30yrs old that everyone other younger people see in you. Thats the point i making all along. Whether you want to delude yourself with thoughts that you are in better position or not grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2015
smartireke:

I've heard u.
Thanx bro.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2015
smartireke:

ABOVE 30!.....Just kill urself.
Speechless much? Don't run away negro b1tch. There's a difference between 'working hard' and 'working smart'. If imps like you with cave mentality knew this, you wouldn't work for donkey years without a dime to your name at the end of the month while i can hire your relatives( who offer the cheapest labour) to work for me so i can have the time to thrash unproductive leaches like you. Quote me again and i'll disgrace your entire generation. Frustrated f@ggot.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2015
koyyes:

Speechless much? Don't run away negro b1tch. There's a difference between 'working hard' and 'working smart'. If imps like you with cave mentality knew this, you wouldn't work for donkey years without a dime to your name at the end of the month while i can hire your relatives( who offer the cheapest labour) to work for me so i can have the time to thrash unproductive leaches like you. Quote me again and i'll disgrace your entire generation. Frustrated f@ggot.
Nne, it is ok kwanu. Just allow him n let peace stay.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 28, 2015
Mbkite:

Nne, it is ok kwanu. Just allow him n let peace stay.
Aiit, Good day to you.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2015
koyyes:
Aiit, Good day to you.
Thanx
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 28, 2015
koyyes:

Above 30! Kill Urself
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 28, 2015
why do Nigerian men find pleasure in mocking ladies in their 30s who are single? it really amazes me, don't you guys have sisters? what if u have daughters and they face the same predicament how will u feel if men mock her and use all sorts of derogatory words to describe her?
even if some have made silly mistakes in the past are you God to condemn them is such manner.

Reading all these really makes my heart aches and I don't fall in this age bracket, can you imagine how ladies above 30 reading all these will feel some might get so depressed and cry their eyes out because of some insensitive people.

I honestly pray that every single lady in her thirties reading this God will give them their own man who will value them and accept them for who they are in Jesus name.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by MRBrownJ: 3:20pm On May 28, 2015
mizzochocinco:
That you just as old as those women.

wait a minute.... so one of your 1st point towards older men was that "they have a bad attitude towards women and marriage". so i asked you what is the RIGHT attitude that older men should have towards women and marriage, and the above in bold is your answer?!?!?!?!?!? i am sorry to tell you that you are simply a bitter older women (although you are only 28yrs old) who is mad because men your age prefer younger women.....and therefore leaving many women in their 30s having to look for men around 50 to give them the time of the day, while you would rather men 30 gave you some attention.
simple quote for you: dont hate the playas, hate the game!

Since i am dreaming tell me more on why every saturday you see more couples who have a 3-5yrs difference marry more than men your age and women in early 20s?

unfortunately, in 9ja it is taboo for people to have a big age difference in marriage, so 1-8yrs is what you mostly gonna see (with men) as for women, even a yr older would be considered wrong. so you see, the game is made for older women to fail because people like Oshiomole would marry a gal 20yrs younger than him and its good, but if it was the way around, people would crucify the lady. so just because women cant go for younger men (without looking like a predator in the community) does not mean men SHOULDNT any longer.
simple quote for you: dont hate the playas, hate the game

older men normally marry women in their 30s, which are the same women you mock, dispite being your agemates.

let me understand clearly what you are saying........so because "some" older men of +30 marry older women of +30, older men should A) NOT give their opinion on why they believe these women are a bad choice and B) NOT prefer younger women??!?!?!?!? come on sista, you are making less and less sense now.

how many broke older men do you know that marry younger women if its not about money? Im not talking about forced or child marriages.

i fully understand that, at your age (28), MARRIAGE is a big deal, and this is probably why you are now focussing on marriage in this discussion, but pls remember, many older men who already got burned by marriage wont make the same mistake again (and those who havent still got plenty of time to settle)... so the game is different for you women, so wake up and stop trying to compare yourself with us men, as many today rather focus on making something out of themselves (aka make money), have gfs/baby mamas, and settle later in life. any smart person would know that
simple quote for you: why buy the cow if the milk is free?

i never said there is anything wrong with gyming i dont know why you got that twisted. I just stated that some of you use that delude yourself that you are young, but really the rest of the world sees you the same way you see women your own age.

an older man who prefers younger women and DONT want to attract them with money, will need to be on point in everything in his life. pot belly is out of the question and a fit body is a must (especially if you want to keep up with these babes in the bedroom). what you write would be as silly as me complaining about women +30 because they went to the gym to have a tone body and skin, lol!!!but the most important part here is that, although you'd rather that older men have pot bellies, they ALL should care for their appearance in order for their partner to enjoy their sight, WHETHER THAT GIRL IS 30, 40 or 70. believe me, the guys you see that still fukc like rabbits up to their 90s are not men who didnt care for their health.
simple quote for you: if you dont care for your motor then it wont last the journey.

this is just like a cup AA girl screaming her size is bettter than a C cup just to feel ood about herself. It is all a lie stop fooling yourself. A younger guys gets a strong erection and lasts longer in bed. When you go 30+ it slowly gets weaker and weaker.
Keep lying to yourself that experience is what matters when you get a weaker erection as you age.

i actually start to feel sorry for you....really, i cant believe a gal 28 would write the type of clueless stuff you write, but then again, i will have to educate you.
A) NO man can have full sex unless he has an erec.tion, and unless you want to claim here that older men DONT have erec.tions, i cant understand the rubbish you wrote.

B) STRONG EREC.TION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LASTING LONGER IN BED!!!!!!!!!!
STRONG ERE.CTION AND/OR LASTING LONGER IN BED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOOD SEX!!!!!!

i cant shout these ones loud enough

C) there is no such thing as a stronger erec.tion, its all down to how excited you are....and it all comes down to the women. so yes, a man who fukcs the same woman for years will not be as excited down the line, compared to the man who fukcs different sexy women every week/months

D) good love making comes with experience (whether young or old), but hey, if you think that a younger man would automatically do a better job in the bedroom, then what better joke there is than to let you fool yourself until you see the light.

simple quote for you: if all what it took to have good sex was a stronger dikc and lasting longer in bed, then there wouldnt be SO MANY women who have never had an org.asm in this world.

but you are the exact same there is so much of what you see in ladies that are 30yrs old that everyone other younger people see in you. Thats the point i making all along. Whether you want to delude yourself with thoughts that you are in better position or not grin

again, you are entitled to bring whatever points you want to the table, and believe what you want.....would that change the POINTS i wrote on the subject of +30 women?! nope. now we know you are getting to that age and still not married, and this is why the issue (and my points) are as painful as it is to you..... but dont despair, i didnt have you in mind when i wrote them.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Ratello: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Mbkite:

Unfair generalization
You dey mind that naive-minded dude. I must confess you did your homework well before coming up with this topic, fact is, your submissions on the topic is apt and straight to the point. Many antagonists here clearly missed the point. 30+ ladies are still the best because of what they have SEEN in their lives through their experiences in the hands of guys, their mistakes, the pressure from peers and families. To this end, they are the BEST wife material. You really tried.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Not Pictures But Video Of George Floyd Bluefilm - ADULT CONTENT / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.