Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. (45259 Views)

If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by xynerise: 9:43am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
how far is your gf/fiance/wife from menopause 30? cheesy
grin. She is 16 tongue
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 9:52am On May 26, 2015
xynerise:

grin. She is 16 tongue
It was a wise comment until you realised the love of your life don pass 30 abi?
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 9:53am On May 26, 2015
koyyes:

Don't think you made any sense up there. I bet you the kids who liked your epistle can't even afford 3 square meals on their own.And yes, you are included. Come back when you are much older and stop watching p0rn moviies. It produces imbe#ciles.
When he is much older? cheesy you are talking to someone who has probably reached 40 oooo lolz
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by xynerise: 9:57am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
It was a wise comment until you realised the love of your life don pass 30 abi?
She never pass 30. She is 30
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 10:01am On May 26, 2015
xynerise:

She never pass 30. She is 30
So you better be wise with your words or she might become one of those ladies that start menopause at 30
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by xynerise: 10:07am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
So you better be wise with your words or she might become one of those ladies that start menopause at 30
So I shouldn't say the fact because of sentiment? I married her when she was 26 and not 30. She is a mother of 2. We are talking about getting married to someone about 30.

Hmmm....it seems you are above 30? No fear grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by omoharry(f): 10:10am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
i went to check if the 1992 on my birth certificate changed to 1982 after reading with comment but it didnt grin clearly you are one of those overage uncles with no wife cause you just went psycho crazy on me when i was giving you advice.

Most young girls only find you attaractive if you have money to spend on them not that you are someone they would want to show you off to the world. Note i mentioned greedy girls not decent girls. Every other decent 20something year old is busy helping a guy, in her generation, make his dreams come true.

You ever asked yourself why every girl who is not enough for you never introduces you to her family or post your pics on the social media? cheesy instead she will post your toe, a quarter of your head or shadow? Here is your answer grin there are never proud to be seen by the world with your tired asss.

Let me advice you going for someone who is born in the generation after yours will not make you younger and or make your prick function well like it used to 20yrs ago.

You calling your agemates used goods? And what are you with your prick that has tasted every curable STI known of in science cheesy you better keep quiet because out there there are 20something year olds laughing at your old ass and foolish comments. You cant go for more than one round without using herbs or medicine, what does that make you? Expired goods grin

You all need to grow up and act your age. How many of your mates weddings are you attending next month? How many of your mates legitimate children will you be posing with this year? cheesy biko you better act your age ooo, even God dey pity you.
lol...kai.... una no go kill me with laugh for this Naira-land. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 10:17am On May 26, 2015
xynerise:

So I shouldn't say the fact because of sentiment? I married her when she was 26 and not 30. She is a mother of 2. We are talking about getting married to someone about 30.

Hmmm....it seems you are above 30? No fear grin
No im actually a good 7years younger than your wife. You are married to a woman who is not below 29, so its puts her in the same category, because her body is going through same changes as any other 30year old woman, married or not. I will say it again choose your words wisely.

I have nothing to fear about because she will be going through mid life crisis by the time i reach her current age.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 10:34am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
When he is much older? cheesy you are talking to someone who has probably reached 40 oooo lolz
Then his case is hopeless. That's how it starts till we hear: A 70yr old man was caught raping a 3yr old girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by xynerise: 10:37am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
No im actually a good 7years younger than your wife. You are married to a woman who is not below 29, so its puts her in the same category, because her body is going through same changes as any other 30year old woman, married or not. I will say it again choose your words wisely.

I have nothing to fear about because she will be going through mid life crisis by the time i reach her current age.
And why are you taking it personal? Not that I was specific about the age. I said above 30 which can be between 35-39 years and technically, that is the biological age for menopause. Why are you sounding like I am dissing 30+ ladies? Please, respond to people's opinion wisely.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by 1stola: 11:37am On May 26, 2015
[s]
mizzochocinco:
i went to check if the 1982 on my birth certificate changed to 1992 after reading with comment but it didnt grin clearly you are one of those overage uncles with no wife cause you just went psycho crazy on me when i was giving you advice.

Most young girls only find you attaractive if you have money to spend on them not that you are someone they would want to show you off to the world. Note i mentioned greedy girls not decent girls. Every other decent 20something year old is busy helping a guy, in her generation, make his dreams come true.

You ever asked yourself why every girl who is not enough for you never introduces you to her family or post your pics on the social media? cheesy instead she will post your toe, a quarter of your head or shadow? Here is your answer grin there are never proud to be seen by the world with your tired asss.

Let me advice you going for someone who is born in the generation after yours will not make you younger and or make your prick function well like it used to 20yrs ago.

You calling your agemates used goods? And what are you with your prick that has tasted every curable STI known of in science cheesy you better keep quiet because out there there are 20something year olds laughing at your old ass and foolish comments. You cant go for more than one round without using herbs or medicine, what does that make you? Expired goods grin

You all need to grow up and act your age. How many of your mates weddings are you attending next month? How many of your mates legitimate children will you be posing with this year? cheesy biko you better act your age ooo, even God dey pity you.
[/s]

Wow! Thank you lord that i could guess this Ngweke's age correctly cheesy cheesy cheesy
who wrote this rubbish earlier
mizzochocinco:
This is coming from a 23yrs old, men like you are the type [size=18pt]we [/size]avoid like a virus.
You are not getting younger yourself and it would be very stewpid for any woman who knows that some day she will reach that age to settle down with you.

Ever asked yourself why majority of the so-called Ministers of Women Affairs on NL hit 35years and are still unmarried in real life? No woman who knows her worth would dare want to be tied down to such headaches.

Most of them live in a fairytale where they think their are perfect and everyone else has a defect, yet they are the ones who post their mates wedding pics and new born legitimate children everyday on bbm and instagram.

But its a good thing they remain single for so long because the lesser the children that are fathered by such men the better the world.

You cannot call yourself a Master when it comes to women, when you cannot get a good one to commit to you. Its like claiming to be a Professor in Chemistry when you don't even have a Chemistry degree.
Bloody Pathetic liar! She wants to deduct 10 years from are age by force. You think that will make you look younger
Continue to live in delusion. Just 5 years remaining for you to clock menopause cry cry cry
Why are you making a silly guess about how long i take to fvck a girl? Is it your business if i last just 2 minutes
The last time i checked, I did 4 rounds with my bae which lasted 8 hours tongue tongue cool
You are just a silly sex-starved dumpy flabby ugly bltch angry angry angry
The clock is ticking!!!
The remaining sun out there is still enough to dry a wet cloth...

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by kayspax(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2015
na wa o , na so u like fairly used goods reach? ladies in thirties are humbled cus of several experiences of heart break (several knacking and dumping) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 12:09pm On May 26, 2015
1stola:
[s][/s]

Wow! Thank you lord that i could guess this Ngweke's age correctly cheesy cheesy cheesy
who wrote this rubbish earlier

Bloody Pathetic liar! She wants to deduct 10 years from are age by force. You think that will make you look younger
Continue to live in delusion. Just 5 years remaining for you to clock menopause cry cry cry

Issokay by the time i reach menopause you will be 108yrs old grin

Why are you making a silly guess about how long i take to fvck a girl? Is it your business if i last just 2 minutes
so you know you carry expired goods cheesy

The last time i checked, I did 4 rounds with my bae which lasted 8 hours tongue tongue cool
was this in 1991?

You are just a silly sex-starved dumpy flabby ugly bltch angry angry angry
The clock is ticking!!!
The remaining sun out there is still enough to dry a wet cloth...
i may still be growing older but you are already old as fvck though grin
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 12:33pm On May 26, 2015
xynerise:

And why are you taking it personal? Not that I was specific about the age. I said above 30 which can be between 35-39 years and technically, that is the biological age for menopause. Why are you sounding like I am dissing 30+ ladies? Please, respond to people's opinion wisely.
It is only in rare cases that a woman experiences menopause below the age of 40. This is normally known as premature menopause. Get your facts right.

Im not taking it personal, just a friendly reminder that you are hanging around one closer to menopause

xynerise:

@Op. Mehn! Nobody ain't gonna kid with near menopause Lady. Your age doesn't guarantee a good attitude

Making a joke of it wasnt the wisest thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by xynerise: 12:35pm On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
It is only in rare cases that a woman experiences menopause below the age of 40. This is normally known as premature menopause. Get your facts right.

Im not taking it personal, just a friendly reminder that you are kidding with one closer to menopause

Making a joke of it wasnt the wisest thing to do.
Like I said "Near menopause" in my post. So I was definitely right. 30+ is near menopause which is the fact. Please, let it slide

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by 1stola: 12:37pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
mizzochocinco:

Issokay by the time i reach menopause you will 108yrs old grin

so you know you carry expired goods cheesy

was this in 1991?

i may still be growing older but you are already old as fvck though grin
[/s]
Cheap lines grin grin grin
I will beat you black n blue anytime cheesy grin tongue
Old cargo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 12:43pm On May 26, 2015
1stola:
[s][/s]
Cheap lines grin grin grin
I will beat you black n blue anytime cheesy grin tongue
Old cargo grin
grin uncle, if im old cargo when im in my 20s, that makes you ancient history.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 26, 2015
Is true, nothing is good as fresh chasis. Gals above 30 are high maintenance. Not to talk of the fact that they re gorgeously ugly. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by chill16r(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2015
True talk. I will say above 25, is when they begin to be serious with life and love except very few wey jezebel lineage
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by chill16r(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2015
True talk. I will say above 25, is when they begin to be serious with life and love except very few wey be jezebel lineage.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by yinkeys(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:
as i wrote once before, i will copy and paste it for you once again.......:

"although there is nothing "seemingly" wrong with a +30yr old single woman, the alarm bell will clearly ring in my mind, but that's just me....so here is how i will evaluate such person (this is just MBJ's views, pls dont get offended):

[b]- as much as a +30yr old would "seemingly" look great, we all know that the skin elasticity may have seen its fair share of cream etc, so before settling for such lady, a GOOD LOOK at her without make up is necessary in order to have a clear evaluation of the skin quality/elasticity. a poorly cared-for skin would mean that this gal would quickly look like an old hag, after a few months/yrs (check her mother without make up for CONFIRMATION).

- skin elasticity also means that her tittays would certainly sag quicker than a 20yr old (if they didnt sag already).....so a good look at her nekkid and standing IS A MUST. if her tittays already sag pass the belly button, then you already know what to do. pls dont get fooled by them gals with big tittays firmly locked in push up bras, this is one of the fallacy of the 20th century and just another trick used by our sistas out there, lol!

- if that girl is beautiful, then alarm bells will be ringing even louder, as you most definitely must ask yourself:"what is it about this beautiful gal that drives people away?" YES, there must be something within her that is driving all potential mates away, something so foul that men are willing to disregard her beauty...so thread carefully!

- then the idea of WHY she has never been able to meet the right person must also be considered. as much as many may be unlucky like that, there are equal chances that she may have the wrong attitude, the wrong goals in life, the wrong mindset, the wrong lifestyle, the wrong background/past, TOO DESPERATE etc. again, a thorough check must be done to get to the bottom of it all, and know exactly what it is.

- and then there is the issue of freshness of the toto, yep you heard me right FRESHNESS OF THE TOTO!!!!!
most single women meet about 5 different sex partner a yr (i am being generous), and since they start fukcing at about 19yrs old (and i am VERY generous once again), it means that such particular lady could have no less than 55 different men mounting her toto by the time she gets to 30yrs old. although there is nothing wrong with that, it means that this toto has seen its fair share of traffic, and as we all know that traffic mean heavy maintenance, that toto has long pass its sale by date. it may taste great, but chances are the elasticity and mechanic of that said coochie is close to giving up on you. a 20yr old coochie will get its elasticity back after a pregnancy (with the right exercises), for a 30yr old coochie it will be 3 times as hard.....[/b]

so looking at if from a life long investment's point of view, it is not a great move to go for such ladies, especially when we all know that you can get a fun, "easy go lucky", friendly young 20yr old coochie for the same hassle that you would get from most desperate 30yr old woman.

PS i am not even going to dwell on trying to educate or/and "reboot" the mind of that said +30yr old lady, and getting rid of all the "viruses" that have been implanted in her mind by her past r/ships. NO operating system/antivirus could handle such heavy duty work load!"

MBJ
Wow!!! Boss!! With soo much game & experience you've nailed this thread. Thumbs up, but we all know with soo much experience comes a dark side just like Adam & Eve who ate the apple & got smarter.
Mans wisdom is foolishness in the sight of God
To all Nairalanders, no human is perfect. Follow God & you'll gracefully succeed in life & beyond.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by yinkeys(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:
as i wrote once before, i will copy and paste it for you once again.......:

"although there is nothing "seemingly" wrong with a +30yr old single woman, the alarm bell will clearly ring in my mind, but that's just me....so here is how i will evaluate such person (this is just MBJ's views, pls dont get offended):

[b]- as much as a +30yr old would "seemingly" look great, we all know that the skin elasticity may have seen its fair share of cream etc, so before settling for such lady, a GOOD LOOK at her without make up is necessary in order to have a clear evaluation of the skin quality/elasticity. a poorly cared-for skin would mean that this gal would quickly look like an old hag, after a few months/yrs (check her mother without make up for CONFIRMATION).

- skin elasticity also means that her tittays would certainly sag quicker than a 20yr old (if they didnt sag already).....so a good look at her nekkid and standing IS A MUST. if her tittays already sag pass the belly button, then you already know what to do. pls dont get fooled by them gals with big tittays firmly locked in push up bras, this is one of the fallacy of the 20th century and just another trick used by our sistas out there, lol!

- if that girl is beautiful, then alarm bells will be ringing even louder, as you most definitely must ask yourself:"what is it about this beautiful gal that drives people away?" YES, there must be something within her that is driving all potential mates away, something so foul that men are willing to disregard her beauty...so thread carefully!

- then the idea of WHY she has never been able to meet the right person must also be considered. as much as many may be unlucky like that, there are equal chances that she may have the wrong attitude, the wrong goals in life, the wrong mindset, the wrong lifestyle, the wrong background/past, TOO DESPERATE etc. again, a thorough check must be done to get to the bottom of it all, and know exactly what it is.

- and then there is the issue of freshness of the toto, yep you heard me right FRESHNESS OF THE TOTO!!!!!
most single women meet about 5 different sex partner a yr (i am being generous), and since they start fukcing at about 19yrs old (and i am VERY generous once again), it means that such particular lady could have no less than 55 different men mounting her toto by the time she gets to 30yrs old. although there is nothing wrong with that, it means that this toto has seen its fair share of traffic, and as we all know that traffic mean heavy maintenance, that toto has long pass its sale by date. it may taste great, but chances are the elasticity and mechanic of that said coochie is close to giving up on you. a 20yr old coochie will get its elasticity back after a pregnancy (with the right exercises), for a 30yr old coochie it will be 3 times as hard.....[/b]

so looking at if from a life long investment's point of view, it is not a great move to go for such ladies, especially when we all know that you can get a fun, "easy go lucky", friendly young 20yr old coochie for the same hassle that you would get from most desperate 30yr old woman.

PS i am not even going to dwell on trying to educate or/and "reboot" the mind of that said +30yr old lady, and getting rid of all the "viruses" that have been implanted in her mind by her past r/ships. NO operating system/antivirus could handle such heavy duty work load!"

MBJ
Wow!!! Boss!! With soo much game & experience you've nailed this thread. Besides over 90% of the single +30 ladies decided to catch fun when it was their season so i usually dont feel sorry for them because payback is usually a BIATCH. Thumbs up, but we all know with soo much experience comes a dark side just like Adam & Eve who ate the apple & got smarter.
Mans wisdom is foolishness in the sight of God
To all Nairalanders, no human is perfect. Follow God & you'll gracefully succeed in life & beyond.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by HeisenbergWW: 1:34pm On May 26, 2015
InZA:
Above 30 is too far in my own opinion.

You'd see these qualities in ladies who are between 25-28years.

Ladies below this age range are still in their yeye phases
True

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by MRBrownJ: 1:41pm On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
*Yawns* okay since we are talking about your AGEMATES at 30, how much Ikawe do you drink before having sex with a woman? undecided

i do feel sorry for any man who needs to drink OR eat anything in order to get in the mood for sex.... i guess we come from different world, i just need the right woman and the right state of mind to be in the mood for sex. the day you need anything to get in the mood for good sex then that is the day sex is no more pleasurable but a stressful burden.

Can you give use more advice on how women should handles your expired goods uncle? embarassed and im being very genuine cheesy

i can understand that you feel hurt by my words but you dont need to be...... as for my "expired" goods, you should know that men can be sexually active (without the need for any BS drinks,pills etc) up till their late 90s. dont hate the players, hate the game!

Talk about pot calling kettle black.

i am a MAN talking about WOMEN, how can you remotely think we are the same?!?!?!?!??! lol!
i can feel that my words have hurt you in some ways, as you certainly take what i wrote personally, lol..... dont despair, i was not talking about you when i wrote what i did, even if it described you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by yinkeys(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2015
@mizzochocinco 0ur bros here @MRBrownJ is a misogynist. Confirmed 1. Lol see his dp
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 1:50pm On May 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:

i do feel sorry for any man who needs to drink OR eat anything in order to get in the mood for sex.... i guess we come from different world, i just need the right woman and the right state of mind to be in the mood for sex. the day you need anything to get in the mood for good sex then that is the day sex is no more pleasurable but a stressful burden.
given your age right now, you probably have reached that stage you drink that herb Nigerian men drink to enhance their skills. You are not fooling anyone

an understand that you feel hurt by my words but you dont need to be...... as for my "expired" goods, you should know that men can be sexually active (without the need for any BS drinks,pills etc) up till their late 90s. dont hate the players, hate the game!
you didn't hurt my feelings. Its rather silly to mock people your own age, because it reflects on you too because you are the same age.

i am a MAN talking about WOMEN, how can you remotely think we are the same?!?!?!?!??! lol!

You are a human being over 30 so that puts you in the same category.

i can feel that my words have hurt you in some ways, as you certainly take what i wrote personally, lol..... dont despair, i was not talking about you when i wrote what i did, even if it described you.
again i can only be hurt by your words when I reach you current age, in lets say 15-25years from now. If im still unmarried and lonely like you that is.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by yinkeys(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2015
NaMe4:

Hmmm There are beautiful single career ladies in their 30s with really good personalities who had to focus on career. I know some eg Neurosurgeons in early 30s!
Ok you are correct about this; this is an exception
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 1:53pm On May 26, 2015
yinkeys:
@mizzochocinco 0ur bros here @MRBrownJ is a misogynist. Confirmed 1. Lol see his dp
Those deflated cheeks is where all that smack is coming from o cry
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by MRBrownJ: 2:09pm On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
given your age right now, you probably have reached that stage you drink that herb Nigerian men drink to enhance their skills. You are not fooling anyone

well i am just telling my truth, if you dont like it, fair enough..... you are entitled to your own opinion.

you didn't hurt my feelings. Its rather silly to mock people your own age, because it reflects on you too because you are the same age.

the fact that you believe that men shouldnt have an opinion about people, for ANY reason is LAUGHABLE (to say the least). this is my humble opinion on the subject, accept it wisely as JUST THAT, instead of showing how hurt you feel about my words that described you.

tomorrow i can have a negative opinion about black people even if i am one, just like i could have a negative opinion about Nigerians if i was one...... what you write make NO damn sense whatsoever, if you actually think we cant have a negative opinion about people that may share similarities with us.

You are a human being over 30 so that puts you in the same category.

read the above in bold i wrote and educate yourself, if you dont want to then fair enough.

again i can only be hurt by your words when I reach you current age, in lets say 15-25years from now. If im still unmarried and lonely like you that is.

ahahahahahaha now i can see that you are truly hurt by my words and that it hit a nerve. i never wanted to hurt you in such a way and please accept my apologies BUT THIS REMAINS MY OPINION ON THE SUBJECT. i wish i could lower myself to play your childish game and derail this thread, but i cant. you can believe whatever you desire about me, wont change anything about my life.
BTW: if you have nothing to say on the "subject of the thread", why are you still writing anything here?

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 2:16pm On May 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:

well i am just telling my truth, if you dont like it, fair enough..... you are entitled to your own opinion.

the fact that you believe that men shouldnt have an opinion about people, for ANY reason is LAUGHABLE (to say the least). this is my humble opinion on the subject, accept it wisely as JUST THAT, instead of showing how hurt you feel about my words that described you.

tomorrow i can have a negative opinion about black people even if i am one, just like i could have a negative opinion about Nigerians if i was one...... what you write make NO damn sense whatsoever, if you actually think we cant have a negative opinion about people that may share similarities with us.

read the above in bold i wrote and educate yourself, if you dont want to then fair enough.

ahahahahahaha now i can see that you are truly hurt by my words and that it hit a nerve. i never wanted to hurt you in such a way and please accept my apologies BUT THIS REMAINS MY OPINION ON THE SUBJECT. i wish i could lower myself to play your childish game and derail this thread, but i cant. you can believe whatever you desire about me, wont change anything about my life.
BTW: if you have nothing to say on the "subject of the thread", why are you still writing anything here?
I did say something on the topic. And i completely agree with you. You can have a negative opnion about people the same age as you and younger than you, but just remember that the same negative things reflect on you too.

You can give your negative opinion about how a woman's beauty fades with age, but i can also tell that your facial appearance has changed over the past 10-20years, and it has not changed for the best either. Like i said it reflects on you too
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by 2emgee(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2015
Because they have seen it all ....... Oju to ti rokun to ti rosa
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by MRBrownJ: 2:38pm On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
I did say something on the topic. And i completely agree with you. You can have a negative opnion about people the same age as you and younger than you, but just remember that the same negative things reflect on you too.

now you are making some sense!!!!
the important question IS: should i not give my humble opinion on a subject because (you believe) it may reflect negatively on me?! my post was based on my experiences on the subject and this is some of the points i think are important to think about before settling for a +30 lady. i dont write posts to be viewed positively, but simply to give my truth on any subject.

You can give your negative opinion about how a woman's beauty fades with age, but i can also tell that your facial appearance has changed over the past 10-20years, and it has not changed for the best either. Like i said it reflects on you too

did i wrote it was wrong to age?! did i wrote that i will stay looking 18yrs old for the rest of my life? i am just giving MY own humble opinion about the subject at hand. now who are you trying to fool?! women often hide under make up, fake hair etc and therefore when a lady is +30yrs old, you need to CONFIRM her true state before settling for her..... not just age but also state of mind, toto quality, etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / My Pre Wedding Photos / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.