Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. (45275 Views)

If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 25, 2015
Mbkite:
are what?
Lol....are u blind? he said "USED PRODUCTS"
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 11:59pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:
@MRBrownJ. Dude, you are too RAW!! grin

@Op. Mehn! Nobody ain't gonna kid with near menopause Lady. Your age doesn't guarantee a good attitude
how far is your gf/fiance/wife from menopause 30? cheesy
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 12:01am On May 26, 2015
candycrushsoda:
How old are the men who prefer ladies that are above 30 years of age?

Lol....am 30 ,my rich dad is 64 and his 4th Wife is 26...

*i dey eye d babe sef*

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Gamesmart: 12:01am On May 26, 2015
Mbkite:
Here are the reasons why most men prefer ladies that are above 30years:

1. Most ladies in their 30's hardly NAG.
2. Most ladies in their 30's are matured in mind.
3. Most ladies in their 30's are set for true love and never too interested on a man's MONEY.
4. Most ladies in their 30's are always INDEPENDENT.
5. The longevity of a lady's beauty is seen fully in her 30's.
6. Most ladies in their 30's have no business with DOUBLE DATING.
7. Most ladies in their 30's know how best to CARE for a man. Men will understand what I mean.
8. Most ladies in their 30's know what they want in life, unlike d 20's
9. Most ladies in their 30's have a good DRESS SENSE
10. Most ladies in their 30's are COURAGEOUS.
11. Great, admirable and heartmelting MANNER.

Feel free to add yours...

The are only like this because they have reached the age of desperation and worrying.

Looks don dey disappear.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 12:02am On May 26, 2015
12inches1:
after reading all that trash u wrote there I can conclude that you're a fo.ol. I hope you're not over 40 yet.
Don't worry research was probably made based on his sisters
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Gamesmart: 12:03am On May 26, 2015
1stola:

Most ladies in their 30s are used products.
13. Most of them are pretenders waiting for one gullible fresh mumu guy they can tie down with their fake love.
14. Most ladies in their 30s (esp Nigerian girls) would have slept with at least 10 different men.
I prefer young fresh ladies in their early 20s.

You have said it well.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 12:06am On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:
I wish some of my clients can join NL because this is some bullshit.

For those who have failed Biology 101. Menopause simply means depletion or reduction of ovum production and decline of hot mines such as estrogen and progesterone. The average woman . Produce approximately and not limited to 300,3000 eggs in her lifetime.

In some rare cases women before middle age will experience menopause or pre-menopause. It really has nothing to do with age because a woman can be 70 years old and still can reproduce.

If you don't want an older woman..you don't have to be with her. Just make sure you get chick that will stay with you when you experience dead Dick Syndrome aka erectile dysfunction and impotency.

Men in their 30+ are more likely to have prostate cancer and scrotum cancer...date them at your own risk ladies!
the ones making the most on the thread are even way over 30 sef

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 12:15am On May 26, 2015
1stola:

Most ladies in their 30s are used products.
13. Most of them are pretenders waiting for one gullible fresh mumu guy they can tie down with their fake love.
14. Most ladies in their 30s (esp Nigerian girls) would have slept with at least 10 different men.
I prefer young fresh ladies in their early 20s.
This is coming from a 23yrs old, men like you are the type we avoid like a virus.
You are not getting younger yourself and it would be very stewpid for any woman who knows that some day she will reach that age to settle down with you.

Ever asked yourself why majority of the so-called Ministers of Women Affairs on NL hit 35years and are still unmarried in real life? No woman who knows her worth would dare want to be tied down to such headaches.

Most of them live in a fairytale where they think their are perfect and everyone else has a defect, yet they are the ones who post their mates wedding pics and new born legitimate children everyday on bbm and instagram.

But its a good thing they remain single for so long because the lesser the children that are fathered by such men the better the world.

You cannot call yourself a Master when it comes to women, when you cannot get a good one to commit to you. Its like claiming to be a Professor in Chemistry when you don't even have a Chemistry degree.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 12:25am On May 26, 2015
Everyone has got their taste. To each his own...Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by silvernus0: 1:09am On May 26, 2015
VERY TRUE MOST LADIES BELOW 25 ARE NO SERIOUS HUMANS.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by 49cents(m): 1:26am On May 26, 2015
Ladies in their 30s, especailly the ones that can't come to terms with the fact that they missed their train stimes through over shakara, over grooving, over pickiness, foolishly elongated dating spells with the TDH bf.......these aunties are often with worn out bodies and sisillusioned minds, infact some sef are still carrying a stewpid inferirity complex.......they see u as sesede(JJC) and an ona abayo............

Please keep them on. Asafe distance

However there are some who just weren't in a haste to marry becos of career demands or just were waiting for a good man this ones are okay and a blessing if you find them
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by MRBrownJ: 1:53am On May 26, 2015
omarhlichanwa:
Dude! Try to get composed,some words u used are so dirty

i am sorry if i dont sugar coat stuff, but remember, this is just my humble opinion and how i simply see it, with these exact same words.

mizzochocinco:
it simply means you old tired asssss needs to sit down and keep quiet.

so, if i understand you correctly, a person who is NOT 30 cannot have an opinion of people who are 30?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you are making no damn sense and i think you are the one who should keep quiet. let any person give their opinions on any subject on NL (whether it hurts your feelings or not) and each and everyone of us should decide whether they want to read/understand/believe it or not.

here is a simple clue for you: if i want to learn how to drive, i want to do so with someone who have EXTENDED experience in driving, and not someone who has never driven a damn car...... so when it comes to women, i equally would rather listen to an old 90yrs old playa than some 12yr old kid who has never kissed a female, but hey, to each their own!
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by dulal27: 5:57am On May 26, 2015
Football Manager 2015 Download Free Full Version PC below>>>>

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Football-Manager-2015-Full-Crack-Free-for-PC/1129848353709023

Football Manager 2015 (abbreviated to FM15) is a football management simulation video game developed by Sports Interactive and published by Sega. It is expected to be released on Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux – and handheld versions on iOS and Android. The confirmed release date is November 7, 2014 on Microsoft Windows, Mac and Linux. One can get a two week early beta access through pre-purchase of the game. This beta will contain all features of the full game and the save file can be transferred once the game releases. Football Manager Handheld 2015’s release date is currently not known but expected before Christmas 2014.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by sokera: 6:11am On May 26, 2015
They give good loving ...
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by 1stola: 6:57am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
This is coming from a 23yrs old, men like you are the type we avoid like a virus.
You are not getting younger yourself and it would be very stewpid for any woman who knows that some day she will reach that age to settle down with you.

Ever asked yourself why majority of the so-called Ministers of Women Affairs on NL hit 35years and are still unmarried in real life? No woman who knows her worth would dare want to be tied down to such headaches.

Most of them live in a fairytale where they think their are perfect and everyone else has a defect, yet they are the ones who post their mates wedding pics and new born legitimate children everyday on bbm and instagram.

But its a good thing they remain single for so long because the lesser the children that are fathered by such men the better the world.

You cannot call yourself a Master when it comes to women, when you cannot get a good one to commit to you. Its like claiming to be a Professor in Chemistry when you don't even have a Chemistry degree.
Aunty Ngweke cheesy
Sweet 16 wannabe.
Why are you taking things personal?
Is it me that frustrate your life?
Na me say make you never marry even at 33?
You that will soon clock menopause sad
All your mates don born finish.
Why did you waste your youthful 20s fûcking around?
So you think me in my late 20s will take a Nigerian lady in her 30s seriously? When I'm not insane.
When there are thousands of young beautiful ladies out there praying to have my type as partner.
Who likes abandoned and used products?
Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by iykedare(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2015
candycrushsoda:
How old are the men who prefer ladies that are above 30 years of age?

Their age doesn't matter.

Deal with it.

ItsAMansWorld
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by preciousMI1(f): 7:06am On May 26, 2015
tivta:
. Spoken like a true under 30.
if I catch you there.... above 30....
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by candycrushsoda: 7:27am On May 26, 2015
smartireke:

Lol....am 30 ,my rich dad is 64 and his 4th Wife is 26...

*i dey eye d babe sef*

Good for u. What do u call her? Mom or Mummy undecided
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 7:41am On May 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:
as i wrote once before, i will copy and paste it for you once again.......:

"although there is nothing "seemingly" wrong with a +30yr old single woman, the alarm bell will clearly ring in my mind, but that's just me....so here is how i will evaluate such person (this is just MBJ's views, pls dont get offended):

[b]- as much as a +30yr old would "seemingly" look great, we all know that the skin elasticity may have seen its fair share of cream etc, so before settling for such lady, a GOOD LOOK at her without make up is necessary in order to have a clear evaluation of the skin quality/elasticity. a poorly cared-for skin would mean that this gal would quickly look like an old hag, after a few months/yrs (check her mother without make up for CONFIRMATION).

- skin elasticity also means that her tittays would certainly sag quicker than a 20yr old (if they didnt sag already).....so a good look at her nekkid and standing IS A MUST. if her tittays already sag pass the belly button, then you already know what to do. pls dont get fooled by them gals with big tittays firmly locked in push up bras, this is one of the fallacy of the 20th century and just another trick used by our sistas out there, lol!

- if that girl is beautiful, then alarm bells will be ringing even louder, as you most definitely must ask yourself:"what is it about this beautiful gal that drives people away?" YES, there must be something within her that is driving all potential mates away, something so foul that men are willing to disregard her beauty...so thread carefully!

- then the idea of WHY she has never been able to meet the right person must also be considered. as much as many may be unlucky like that, there are equal chances that she may have the wrong attitude, the wrong goals in life, the wrong mindset, the wrong lifestyle, the wrong background/past, TOO DESPERATE etc. again, a thorough check must be done to get to the bottom of it all, and know exactly what it is.

- and then there is the issue of freshness of the toto, yep you heard me right FRESHNESS OF THE TOTO!!!!!
most single women meet about 5 different sex partner a yr (i am being generous), and since they start fukcing at about 19yrs old (and i am VERY generous once again), it means that such particular lady could have no less than 55 different men mounting her toto by the time she gets to 30yrs old. although there is nothing wrong with that, it means that this toto has seen its fair share of traffic, and as we all know that traffic mean heavy maintenance, that toto has long pass its sale by date. it may taste great, but chances are the elasticity and mechanic of that said coochie is close to giving up on you. a 20yr old coochie will get its elasticity back after a pregnancy (with the right exercises), for a 30yr old coochie it will be 3 times as hard.....[/b]

so looking at if from a life long investment's point of view, it is not a great move to go for such ladies, especially when we all know that you can get a fun, "easy go lucky", friendly young 20yr old coochie for the same hassle that you would get from most desperate 30yr old woman.

PS i am not even going to dwell on trying to educate or/and "reboot" the mind of that said +30yr old lady, and getting rid of all the "viruses" that have been implanted in her mind by her past r/ships. NO operating system/antivirus could handle such heavy duty work load!"

MBJ
Don't think you made any sense up there. I bet you the kids who liked your epistle can't even afford 3 square meals on their own.And yes, you are included. Come back when you are much older and stop watching p0rn moviies. It produces imbe#ciles.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 7:44am On May 26, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Good for u. What do u call her? Mom or Mummy undecided
Lol....ah dey call am "babe" ...
d girl curves is killing.
she tight pass TOOLZ
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 7:48am On May 26, 2015
koyyes:

Don't think you made any sense up there. I bet you the kids who liked your epistle can't even afford 3 square meals on their own.And yes, you are included. Come back when you are much older and stop watching p0rn moviies. It produces imbe#ciles.

Aunty, why u dey vex?....u don reach ur menopause?
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 7:52am On May 26, 2015
smartireke:

Aunty, why u dey vex?....u don reach ur menopause?
Save those words for your mother. Don't forget to buy her a coffin on her next birthday since she is completely useless to you and your dad. Unproductive reeetard.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by idu1(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2015
Mbkite:
#Team30andabove
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 7:55am On May 26, 2015
koyyes:

Save those words for your mother. Don't forget to buy her a coffin on her next birthday since she is completely useless to you and your dad. Unproductive reeetard.

Chai, i can see how bitter u are so let me allow u to dwell in it.

frustrated above 30 .....Lol
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 8:02am On May 26, 2015
smartireke:

Chai, i can see how bitter u are so let me allow u to dwell in it.

frustrated above 30 .....Lol
Coming from an ice fish brain iidiot who still washes his mummy's car, takes money from his dad to have a cheap hair cut, can't boast of #2,000 in his bank account( that's if he knows what that means). Your future is so blurry, Daddy fears for you. Pathetic life you have at your miserable age. Ugly black baboon. grin
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by idu1(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2015
emzila:
I support ur post guy. U really hit d nail. I no get time to come de raise baby in d name of wife.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2015
koyyes:

*coughs n walks to mama Nkechi's shop*
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 8:36am On May 26, 2015
1stola:

Aunty Ngweke cheesy
Sweet 16 wannabe.
Why are you taking things personal?
Is it me that frustrate your life?
Na me say make you never marry even at 33?
You that will soon clock menopause sad
All your mates don born finish.
Why did you waste your youthful 20s fûcking around?
So you think me in my late 20s will take a Nigerian lady in her 30s seriously? When I'm not insane.
When there are thousands of young beautiful ladies out there praying to have my type as partner.
Who likes abandoned and used products?
Tufiakwa!
i went to check if the 1992 on my birth certificate changed to 1982 after reading with comment but it didnt grin clearly you are one of those overage uncles with no wife cause you just went psycho crazy on me when i was giving you advice.

Most young girls only find you attaractive if you have money to spend on them not that you are someone they would want to show you off to the world. Note i mentioned greedy girls not decent girls. Every other decent 20something year old is busy helping a guy, in her generation, make his dreams come true.

You ever asked yourself why every girl who is not enough for you never introduces you to her family or post your pics on the social media? cheesy instead she will post your toe, a quarter of your head or shadow? Here is your answer grin there are never proud to be seen by the world with your tired asss.

Let me advice you going for someone who is born in the generation after yours will not make you younger and or make your prick function well like it used to 20yrs ago.

You calling your agemates used goods? And what are you with your prick that has tasted every curable STI known of in science cheesy you better keep quiet because out there there are 20something year olds laughing at your old ass and foolish comments. You cant go for more than one round without using herbs or medicine, what does that make you? Expired goods grin

You all need to grow up and act your age. How many of your mates weddings are you attending next month? How many of your mates legitimate children will you be posing with this year? cheesy biko you better act your age ooo, even God dey pity you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
i went to check if the 1992 on my birth certificate changed to 1982 after reading with comment but it didnt grin clearly you are on of those overage uncles with no wife cause you just went psycho crazy on me when i was giving you advice.

Most young girls only find you attaractive if you have money to spend on them not that you are someone they would want to show you off to the world. Note i mentioned greedy girls not decent girls. Let me advice you going for someone who is born in the generation after yours will not make you younger and or make your prick function well like it used to 20yrs ago.

You calling your agemates used goods? And what are you with your prick that has tasted every curable STI known of in science cheesy you better keep quiet because out there there are 20something year olds laughing at your old ass and foolish comments. You cant go for more than one without using herbs or medicine, what does that make you? Expired goods grin

You all need to grow up and act your age. How many of your mates weddings are you attending next month? How many of your mates legitimate children will you be posing with this year? cheesy

Ewoooooo!
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by ibro2hot(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2015
At 30years me I done born two pikin nah Mohammed and zahra. here in d north we don't reach that age before marriage.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 9:31am On May 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so, if i understand you correctly, a person who is NOT 30 cannot have an opinion of people who are 30?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you are making no damn sense and i think you are the one who should keep quiet. let any person give their opinions on any subject on NL (whether it hurts your feelings or not) and each and everyone of us should decide whether they want to read/understand/believe it or not.

here is a simple clue for you: if i want to learn how to drive, i want to do so with someone who have EXTENDED experience in driving, and not someone who has never driven a damn car...... so when it comes to women, i equally would rather listen to an old 90yrs old playa than some 12yr old kid who has never kissed a female, but hey, to each their own!

*Yawns* okay since we are talking about your AGEMATES at 30, how much Ikawe do you drink before having sex with a woman? undecided

Can you give use more advice on how women should handles your expired goods uncle? embarassed and im being very genuine cheesy

Talk about pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by tivta(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2015
preciousMI1:

if I catch you there.... above 30....
. What will you do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / Not Pictures But Video Of George Floyd Bluefilm - ADULT CONTENT / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.