Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. (45248 Views)

If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by opebamdell: 9:14pm On May 25, 2015
Mbkite:

#Team30andabove
I support u,..

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mcowubaba: 9:17pm On May 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:
as i wrote once before, i will copy and paste it for you once again.......:

"although there is nothing "seemingly" wrong with a +30yr old single woman, the alarm bell will clearly ring in my mind, but that's just me....so here is how i will evaluate such person (this is just MBJ's views, pls dont get offended):

[b]- as much as a +30yr old would "seemingly" look great, we all know that the skin elasticity may have seen its fair share of cream etc, so before settling for such lady, a GOOD LOOK at her without make up is necessary in order to have a clear evaluation of the skin quality/elasticity. a poorly cared-for skin would mean that this gal would quickly look like an old hag, after a few months/yrs (check her mother without make up for CONFIRMATION).

- skin elasticity also means that her tittays would certainly sag quicker than a 20yr old (if they didnt sag already).....so a good look at her nekkid and standing IS A MUST. if her tittays already sag pass the belly button, then you already know what to do. pls dont get fooled by them gals with big tittays firmly locked in push up bras, this is one of the fallacy of the 20th century and just another trick used by our sistas out there, lol!

- if that girl is beautiful, then alarm bells will be ringing even louder, as you most definitely must ask yourself:"what is it about this beautiful gal that drives people away?" YES, there must be something within her that is driving all potential mates away, something so foul that men are willing to disregard her beauty...so thread carefully!

- then the idea of WHY she has never been able to meet the right person must also be considered. as much as many may be unlucky like that, there are equal chances that she may have the wrong attitude, the wrong goals in life, the wrong mindset, the wrong lifestyle, the wrong background/past, TOO DESPERATE etc. again, a thorough check must be done to get to the bottom of it all, and know exactly what it is.

- and then there is the issue of freshness of the toto, yep you heard me right FRESHNESS OF THE TOTO!!!!!
most single women meet about 5 different sex partner a yr (i am being generous), and since they start fukcing at about 19yrs old (and i am VERY generous once again), it means that such particular lady could have no less than 55 different men mounting her toto by the time she gets to 30yrs old. although there is nothing wrong with that, it means that this toto has seen its fair share of traffic, and as we all know that traffic mean heavy maintenance, that toto has long pass its sale by date. it may taste great, but chances are the elasticity and mechanic of that said coochie is close to giving up on you. a 20yr old coochie will get its elasticity back after a pregnancy (with the right exercises), for a 30yr old coochie it will be 3 times as hard.....[/b]

so looking at if from a life long investment's point of view, it is not a great move to go for such ladies, especially when we all know that you can get a fun, "easy go lucky", friendly young 20yr old coochie for the same hassle that you would get from most desperate 30yr old woman.

PS i am not even going to dwell on trying to educate or/and "reboot" the mind of that said +30yr old lady, and getting rid of all the "viruses" that have been implanted in her mind by her past r/ships. NO operating system/antivirus could handle such heavy duty work load!"

MBJ
lol...u were so particular abt dia Privates....lol....na wa u ooo......hope u knw dis is nt applicable for all ladies...some over 30 yrs ladies r nt married bcuz the put a lot of effort into their career..i knw like 3 ladies who r very sucessful career wise, but with no viable partner....nd their privates r still intact!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2015
Mcowubaba:

lol...u were so particular abt dia Privates....lol....na wa u ooo......hope u knw dis is nt applicable for all ladies...some over 30 yrs ladies r nt married bcuz the put a lot of effort into their career..i knw like 3 ladies who r very sucessful career wise, but with no viable partner....nd their privates r still intact!!
help me tell am

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by slinkman(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2015
i d rather settle with a mature 30 year old to a year old

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by menxer: 9:24pm On May 25, 2015
To add to what the guys above me said, with +30 ladies you don't need to beat about the bush just because u want to strafe, she can decode your moves before you say 'hi' but will still strafe u all the same. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2015
menxer:
To add to what the guys above me said, with +30 ladies you don't need to beat about the bush just because u want to strafe, she can decode your moves before you say 'hi' but will still strafe u all the same. grin grin grin

chai
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by jude33084(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2015
1stola:

Most ladies in their 30s are used products.
13. Most of them are pretenders waiting for one gullible fresh mumu guy they can tie down with their fake love.
14. Most ladies in their 30s (esp Nigerian girls) would have slept with at least 10 different men.
I prefer young fresh ladies in their early 20s.

Girls of nowadays starts to meet men at the age of 14yrs while in the ss class.

By the time they are 20yrs, I believe you know how many men they would have slept with.

Girls in their 30s now didn't do such during their time.

Imagine a jss 2 girls with more than 4 boy friends? Na food

And they even love filming themselves while doing it undecided
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by candycrushsoda: 9:32pm On May 25, 2015
tivta:
I blame your reaction on your estrogen.

**dozes off**
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Youngzedd(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2015
InZA:
Above 30 is too far in my own opinion.

You'd see these qualities in ladies who are between 25-28years.

Ladies below this age range are still in their yeye phases

grin grin

I thought I am the only one thinking to this direction.

I talk am. Ain't gonna marry anyone below 25.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by jude33084(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2015
NaMe4:

Hmmm There are beautiful single career ladies in their 30s with really good personalities who had to focus on career. I know some eg Neurosurgeons in early 30s!

Connect me. I am still single wink

Very serious angry
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by 2tek: 9:40pm On May 25, 2015
At 30+ she would hv broken some dudes heart, some dudes would hv shartered her heart, she would hv slept wt 10 or more men, she would hv had 1 or more abortions, she would hv had a child outside wedluck, she would be desperate nd wants a 3-4months courtship pressurizing d man for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mbkite(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2015
2tek:
At 30+ she would hv broken some dudes heart, some dudes would hv shartered her heart, she would hv slept wt 10 or more men, she would hv had 1 or more abortions, she would hv had a child outside wedluck, she would be desperate nd wants a 3-4months courtship pressurizing d man for marriage.

that's ur take.
unfair generalization

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by MRBrownJ: 9:45pm On May 25, 2015
12inches1:
@MrbrownJ after reading all that trash u wrote there I can conclude that you're a fo.ol. I hope you're not over 40 yet.

so i guess (making silly assumptions like you do), since you are older than young children, you cant say anything (or have an opinion) about them?!

is being a fo.ol against the law? again this is my opinion, and i fully understand if yours is different. i am 65yrs old, going 85.

Gynacologist:
my man...so d toto don slack finish ryt?

bro, never try to compare dick with toto....a toto that has been bleeped too often and NOT cared properly is just like a damn train tunnel.

mizzochocinco:
but arent you like over 35 and you are talking smack about people 5-8yrs younger than you undecided

so i guess (making silly assumptions like you do), since you are older than young children, you cant say anything (or have an opinion) about them?!

to tell you the truth, i am 65yrs old, but what does that got to do with anything?! even when i will be 85yrs old, i could still have an OPINION, right?! or is that against the law from your side of town?!

Mcowubaba:

bro, remember this is just my own opinion... i know there may be some exceptions out there, but IMHO, the majority fall into what i wrote above, so you have to take all the PRECAUTIONS i stated above before settling with these women.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Mosaku147: 9:47pm On May 25, 2015
Enegod:
Older women are sexy...
...and they can "take you" on if they feel you real "deep".anyway,as for me oo,the best "congo" is the oldschool Congo. 30-38max.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Damikevin(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Youngzedd(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
18 or 30+.

Just settle down with any lady that God wants to punish you with for the rest of your life.

The scariest part is seeing once beautiful ladies when they were in their twenties turn to bags of garri with triple chins when they reach 35.

Some you look at and wonder who wakes up next to them in the morning. Little wonder some men have anger problem. Just the thought of going home to fattie is enough to make some men....

/

And this is scary to unmarried ones.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by zikray: 9:55pm On May 25, 2015
undecided undecidedwhen u relate with most of them u will then know it's not about age.Kaii most of them can be very nastyyyy...
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by TpAuta(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2015
Well I would say I agree and disagree with some parts of the write up.
I agree with the fact that 30+ women mostly are independent, matured and actually know the tenets of a basic relationship having had considerable experience, but that doesn't negate the fact that age is just a number and some so called 30+ are worse off than the Teens.
Only thing I have against the Teens is that they are at that stage when they still wanna explore and experience the adventure. So it depends on what the Man wants.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by pharmagba: 10:00pm On May 25, 2015
You are quite right on most points, but let me add some dark side to it
1- most ladies above 30yrs are more desperate for marriage
2- most ladies above 30yrs are less objective in choice of marriage partner ie they don't mind a poor or less educated man (which is not bad) but later start having regret
3- most ladies above 30yrs (especially late 30's) are either having attitude problems or hidden disease ( skin , private part, epilepsy etc ) which they are concealing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by InvertedHammer: 10:00pm On May 25, 2015
/
If I have to marry under 30'

It must be blesseddivah
\
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by blesseddivah(f): 10:19pm On May 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
If I have to marry under 30'

It must be blesseddivah
\

lmao..
see am
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Bluffly: 10:26pm On May 25, 2015
Mbkite:
Here are the reasons why most men prefer ladies that are above 30years:

1. Most ladies in their 30's hardly NAG.
2. Most ladies in their 30's are matured in mind.
3. Most ladies in their 30's are set for true love and never too interested on a man's MONEY.
4. Most ladies in their 30's are always INDEPENDENT.
5. The longevity of a lady's beauty is seen fully in her 30's.
6. Most ladies in their 30's have no business with DOUBLE DATING.
7. Most ladies in their 30's know how best to CARE for a man. Men will understand what I mean.
8. Most ladies in their 30's know what they want in life, unlike d 20's
9. Most ladies in their 30's have a good DRESS SENSE
10. Most ladies in their 30's are COURAGEOUS.
11. Great, admirable and heartmelting MANNER.

Feel free to add yours...
Lies
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 25, 2015
elantraceey:
Really ?

You've not met some.
O.P did not use the word "All". He said used "Most", meaning the majority of women above 30. This buoys down to the fact that not all women above 30 possess those qualities he mentioned.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Skii(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2015
MrBrownJ

Shout out to you! Your fans are still here o cool

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by abdulkayus(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2015
Mbkite:

that's ur take.
unfair generalization

Any statement make agaisnt ladies of 30 years and above, u come out to their defence and said unfair generalisation. Are u not also having an unfair generalisation agaisnt ladies below 30 or 25? Is that not double standard?
Imagine some ppl here saying they can't marry a lady of 25 years and below, what an archaic thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by manuroq(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2015
Hmmmmh

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by amnesty7: 10:56pm On May 25, 2015
Interesting! Under normal condition the younger the better, always.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by omarhlichanwa: 11:05pm On May 25, 2015
Dude! Try to get composed,some words u used are so dirty
MRBrownJ:

"although there is nothing "seemingly" wrong with a +30yr old single woman, the alarm bell will clearly ring in my mind, but that's just me....so here is how i will evaluate such person (this is just MBJ's views, pls dont get offended):

[b]- as much as a +30yr old would "seemingly" look great, we all know that the skin elasticity may have seen its fair share of cream etc, so before settling for such lady, a GOOD LOOK at her without make up is necessary in order to have a clear evaluation of the skin quality/elasticity. a poorly cared-for skin would mean that this gal would quickly look like an old hag, after a few months/yrs (check her mother without make up for CONFIRMATION).

- skin elasticity also means that her tittays would certainly sag quicker than a 20yr old (if they didnt sag already).....so a good look at her nekkid and standing IS A MUST. if her tittays already sag pass the belly button, then you already know what to do. pls dont get fooled by them gals with big tittays firmly locked in push up bras, this is one of the fallacy of the 20th century and just another trick used by our sistas out there, lol!

- if that girl is beautiful, then alarm bells will be ringing even louder, as you most definitely must ask yourself:"what is it about this beautiful gal that drives people away?" YES, there must be something within her that is driving all potential mates away, something so foul that men are willing to disregard her beauty...so thread carefully!

- then the idea of WHY she has never been able to meet the right person must also be considered. as much as many may be unlucky like that, there are equal chances that she may have the wrong attitude, the wrong goals in life, the wrong mindset, the wrong lifestyle, the wrong background/past, TOO DESPERATE etc. again, a thorough check must be done to get to the bottom of it all, and know exactly what it is.

- and then there is the issue of freshness of the toto, yep you heard me right FRESHNESS OF THE TOTO!!!!!
most single women meet about 5 different sex partner a yr (i am being generous), and since they start fukcing at about 19yrs old (and i am VERY generous once again), it means that such particular lady could have no less than 55 different men mounting her toto by the time she gets to 30yrs old. although there is nothing wrong with that, it means that this toto has seen its fair share of traffic, and as we all know that traffic mean heavy maintenance, that toto has long pass its sale by date. it may taste great, but chances are the elasticity and mechanic of that said coochie is close to giving up on you. a 20yr old coochie will get its elasticity back after a pregnancy (with the right exercises), for a 30yr old coochie it will be 3 times as hard.....[/b]

so looking at if from a life long investment's point of view, it is not a great move to go for such ladies, especially when we all know that you can get a fun, "easy go lucky", friendly young 20yr old coochie for the same hassle that you would get from most desperate 30yr old woman.

PS i am not even going to dwell on trying to educate or/and "reboot" the mind of that said +30yr old lady, and getting rid of all the "viruses" that have been implanted in her mind by her past r/ships. NO operating system/antivirus could handle such heavy duty work load!"

MBJ
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by mizzochocinco: 11:30pm On May 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:

is being a fo.ol against the law? again this is my opinion, and i fully understand if yours is different. i am 65yrs old, going 85.
it simply means you old tired asssss needs to sit down and keep quiet.
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Akposkool(m): 11:37pm On May 25, 2015
After they have messed themselves up when you get why won't they possess the above? Mountain of fire members
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by adoinem(f): 11:44pm On May 25, 2015
@poster, what is the basis of this sweeping generalisation, which is not from any empirical study? Abi na babalawo tell you this?
Re: Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:

MBJ

Guy, u must be a professor in woman affair and i respect u 4 dis wondaful comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man With Three Wives Dies During Sex With With Secret Lover / I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / Not Pictures But Video Of George Floyd Bluefilm - ADULT CONTENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.