Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike (47601 Views)

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / NUPENG, PENGASSAN Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by dadaha: 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Lyrics lori gangan
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Guyman02: 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
The fear of Igbo business men is the beginning of wisdom for Hausa and Yoruba marketers.
When Ifeanyi Uba said he was going to release 1100 trucks within 4 days into the market they knew he was not joking.

Like them or hate them, Igbos dont joke when it comes to their business. If other Nigerians act like them on national issues, the country will be better. They make every Nigerian to sit up or lose out in any game they enter, be it office, business, football, Nollywood, even Yahoo Yahoo against Oyinbo who have exploited Africa for years.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by phrezzz: 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Are you gonna dance to if i show u the fuel, are u gonna dance too if i saw u my diesel. i will show u the fuel o, baby dont go funny.

well, glad the godDamn strike is off. but God the type of hell that is waiting for all these marketers, i knw u have given satan better contract to build it for them.

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by PassingShot(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
They just have to.

Bunch of economic saboteurs on one hand and incompetent economic managers on the other.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Hope this is not fake news
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Thanks to Ifeanyi Ubah for breaking the accord thereby giving them no other option than to end the strike.

8 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by missKiffy(f): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Thank God smiley
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by magmama(f): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Thank God
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by femiaji: 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Finally, after holding the Nation to ransom. God will judge you guys.
btw waiting with my empty tank and 50litres 2No.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ugojamali(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Yay! Finally our economy will not collapse.

Next step, totally deregulate the sector. Scrap that bloody subsidy and open the oil market for all!!!

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by golddust6000(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
freezone4real:
Good for them, before Baba handle them
Yes, baba one chance.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
Abeg put better source
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by chuka5000(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
Yeye people
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by emmyz09(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
may God help us in this country as everything is moving from Bad to Worse and gej is just sitting and watching. if i may ask is Nigeria his village title where he thinks he can sit tight? God pls show us mercy

2 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by lardeipo(f): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
Thank God
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by deife(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
Thank God.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Jagaban461(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
;DHahahaha.............go ahead
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ayodapo(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
Its high time they called off all these strikes if they do not want to throw Nigeria into chaos
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by MSItachi: 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
WE NO WANT AGAIN. RUBBISH

This is when the USELESS, IMPOTENT NLC. should swing to action. close all major filling stations subsidy must go. We have suffered already, because they know this is about To backfire them release fuel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by emeuzo(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
olokfor:
The major oil marketers association of Nigeria (MOMAN) has reached an agreement with the federal government to begin lifting of petroleum products across the country “in six hours”.

According to Magnus Abe, chairman of the senate committee on petroleum resources, the resolution was reached after a meeting of MOMAN and the committee with‎ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, minister of finance and coordinating minister for the economy; Joseph Dawha, group managing director of the Nigeria national petroleum corporation (NNPC) and major stakeholders in the oil and gas sector.

Also, the Nigeria union of petroleum and natural gas workers (NUPENG) and the petroleum and natural gas senior staff association (PENGASSAN) have suspended their industrial actions.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/breaking-news-oil-marketers-call-off.html

Why!!!! I never sell all the fuel I stored. Why??

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by tohpahz(f): 2:12pm On May 25, 2015
Finally.. phewwwwww..
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by agurza(f): 2:12pm On May 25, 2015
I hope this is true because one other attribute of JEG Government is lies
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Burger01(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by mydex93(f): 2:12pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by bayocanny: 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
Yeye dey ooze
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Intendy: 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
dem dey crase after suffering me for weeks
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ryd3(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
They have made their point... They are relevant for now... Lets just move on.

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
I was with one of major marketer of PMS,
He told me why the fuel scarcity is still rocking......

"We have enough fuel (pms, kero, gas etc)
Our fear is that if GEJ fails to pay us now, the incoming govt may change their mind. This is what we saw coming thus we shall continue pressing so that we can get our money before it is too late. We are business men."

If u remember in 2011, Sanusi projected exactly what is happening now and its all playing out like a script. He projected that inflation will go up to 18%, $ USD = N200, and govt shall be broke and no money to pay salary by 2015.

We tot it was a joke. I still have the youTube video of that seminar presentation. It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by permsec: 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
tmabin:
Addonbilivit!
who cares?
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by skedy1(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
6 hours should better be 6 hours plsssss!!!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by nortcentrallord(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
keep on hyping the old man

You don't quote every Tom, Dick and Harry. Some are not worth the time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.