Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike (47647 Views)

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / NUPENG, PENGASSAN Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by imustsaymymindo: 3:47pm On May 25, 2015
Walahi! It is this oil marketers that own this country. The other time the education sector went on strike, it did not move the government, even when the health sector went on strike, it did not shake the country. But for this current strike embarked by the oil marketers, the Almighty banks and telecommunication companies were affected. Say no to poverty! Yes to oil marketing!

2 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by caprini1: 3:57pm On May 25, 2015
folabayo1:
Ope oooooo grin I just hope it circulate on time
circulate ke? They have the thing stored up.They will start selling gradually. This evening...bloody mofos!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 25, 2015
Lol! Sorry bro! Its well
sammieguze:
pls God, let this be true.

Imagine... my exam today was post phoned due to fuel whala.

No light to cook using the electric stove.

No kerosene. I d av used kerosene stove.

Decided to buy gas only to be told it is 2000 now.

Even coal pot self.... I no see buy around.

Ayaf decided to continue eating bread, garri, gala, biscuit etc till fuel enter town.

Otoju sunmi fa
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Ope oooo!!!!!!
Odua..like say e dey possible only u no go get fuel..
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ralphGBP(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2015
Nairalandar:
Same Old Story....
LEST I FORGET:
Pls before MTN or AIRTEL shut down their mast because of fuel scarcity, as from tomorrow we are back to the 90's where we use letter's to communicate and NIPOST may not deliver my letter on time let me use dis medium to greet u merry Christmas and happy new year in Advance and by mistake u may get married before d network comes back happy married life in advance

unbelievable
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ogene007: 4:20pm On May 25, 2015
freezone4real:
Good for them, before Baba handle them
Stop these childish comments because they cabal have already made a big statement that they can shutdown Nigeria, and render the incoming government useless. GMB and the rest of the APC noisemakers have sure learnt a bitter lesson on how not to talk. They will do well by toning down all these their 'probe this, probe that', and 'kirikiri this and that'. This whole episode has helped to teach you young ones that without the oil and gas resources of the Niger delta, there would be nothing like Nigeria, at least it is now clear that everything in the so-called Lagos will shut down if the boys in the creeks decide to sabotage the system. A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by udysweet(f): 4:24pm On May 25, 2015
Hahahaahahah,dis got me cracking up big time! Oya serios now*switches off smile*get faith jo,o ye of little faith. By 2mor things go work cos me I cnt afford to pay tripple d price of fares and goin arnd with charger looking for were to charge fone. Goin bak to d stone age wonnt be funny at all o,lool!
Nairalandar:
Same Old Story....
LEST I FORGET:
Pls before MTN or AIRTEL shut down their mast because of fuel scarcity, as from tomorrow we are back to the 90's where we use letter's to communicate and NIPOST may not deliver my letter on time let me use dis medium to greet u merry Christmas and happy new year in Advance and by mistake u may get married before d network comes back happy married life in advance

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by pinky1974: 4:34pm On May 25, 2015
May God Almighty come to our rescue O cool shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nairalandar: 4:36pm On May 25, 2015
udysweet:
Hahahaahahah,dis got me cracking up big time! Oya serios now*switches off smile*get faith jo,o ye of little faith. By 2mor things go work cos me I cnt afford to pay tripple d price of fares and goin arnd with charger looking for were to charge fone. Goin bak to d stone age wonnt be funny at all o,lool!
Lolzzz... abi now, dont b surprise if u started hearing Keeereooo Ki eku ile gbo ki o so fun t'oko..
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ogene007: 4:36pm On May 25, 2015
imustsaymymindo:
Walahi! It is this oil marketers that own this country. The other time the education sector went on strike, it did not move the government, even when the health sector went on strike, it did not shake the country. But for this current strike embarked by the oil marketers, the Almighty banks and telecommunication companies were affected. Say no to poverty! Yes to oil marketing!
Rather respect the people of the Niger delta whose resources run the entire country. I'm sure that the north and their southwest collaborators have learnt that 'you ignore this region at your own peril'. Even the so-called Lagos state with the massive IGR would be rendered useless within a couple of weeks if the resources of the Niger delta was to be cut off from it. All those naive comments from APC supporters would now be toned down because any frm of return to armed struggle that lasts just one week, would bring down the entire country. This is why it is very important for the north to desist from making provocative statements like, ' the whole country is host community for oil and gas resources', and ' north should also receive 13% derivation funds'. Such irresponsible utterances, amounts to the north trying to stir the hornets nest incalculable hardship for their already impoverished people. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:

Ayaf decided to continue eating bread, garri, gala, biscuit etc till fuel enter town.

Otoju sunmi fa
....i guess u are unilorite.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 25, 2015
Thanks to Mr ifeanyi, that singular gesture humbles these foolish marketers,he was going to spoil business for them so they have no other option than to surrender
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by kropelgrada(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2015
Ifeanyi Uba i know is a business man..This act is not ordinary.
Something or somebody somewhere must have motivated that.
I just dey observe in 3D.
While Nigeria just dey jones.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ClintonDal(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2015
literarymathy:
Finally! A modicum of hope comes in. Let's hope this acts as a palliative measure to the current fuel scarcity.
Bros just speak normal English na!

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by imustsaymymindo: 5:21pm On May 25, 2015
ogene007:

Rather respect the people of the Niger delta whose resources run the entire country. I'm sure that the north and their southwest collaborators have learnt that 'you ignore this region at your own peril'. Even the so-called Lagos state with the massive IGR would be rendered useless within a couple of weeks if the resources of the Niger delta was to be cut off from it. All those naive comments from APC supporters would now be toned down because any frm of return to armed struggle that lasts just one week, would bring down the entire country. This is why it is very important for the north to desist from making provocative statements like, ' the whole country is host community for oil and gas resources', and ' north should also receive 13% derivation funds'. Such irresponsible utterances, amounts to the north trying to stir the hornets nest incalculable hardship for their already impoverished people. A word is enough for the wise.

We better find alternatives to oil. Btw,the oil marketers i know like Ifeanyi Uba, Dangote, Adenuga and the rest are not from the Niger Delta. I suggest our economy should be diversified.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by 1miccza: 5:22pm On May 25, 2015
comos:
source!
Check the link now
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by buchilino(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:

Otoju sunmi fa

KAI NNA u 2 dey lie, who told u dat gas is 2k, but if its tell me which station abeg
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by buchilino(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:

Otoju sunmi fa

KAI NNA u 2 dey lie, who told u dat gas is 2k, but if its true tell me which station abeg
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 25, 2015
Tank God o.... Before people start to die for hospital because of light to treat
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by udysweet(f): 6:43pm On May 25, 2015
Lobatan! Lmao!
Nairalandar:

Lolzzz... abi now, dont b surprise if u started hearing Keeereooo Ki eku ile gbo ki o so fun t'oko..
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by nino17(f): 7:15pm On May 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalandar:
Same Old Story....
LEST I FORGET:

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by dekins: 7:49pm On May 25, 2015
It is good news after the difficulty of finding a marketplace to list or source crude oil, natural gas, petroleum products and petrochemicals locally and internationally.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by tivta(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2015
TopHand:

Go to Aba market and try and take something without paying see what will happen to you, so ungrateful nigerians are at fault? are they the ones that brought the oil from the marketers? do you know what the defination of an illiterate is? there is no illiterate in nigeria again, even old grandmothers in the village can read and write, bros people are angry life have come to a stand still, if you talk like this in the street people will rush you
. Ok then accept subsidy removal, SIMPLE...
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by suwailad(f): 9:10pm On May 25, 2015
bump
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by swtZY: 9:39pm On May 25, 2015
so I can be able to go to work tomorrow without anoda trekking......... God help us
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ERCROSS(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2015
tivta:
Jona
Can't wait for all the illiterates that were cursing jonathan where as it was the marketers that were at fault. Ungrateful bunch off tribalistic bigots...

Bros... Shut up... U ain't making any sense...
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ayula44(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
GTBank av. Resumed normal operation after d strike was called off.thank God ooooo
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ralph28(m): 11:53pm On May 25, 2015
The afore mentioned groups are very wicked.

There is God o.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by jhydayboy(m): 4:38am On May 26, 2015
Thank God dis poo is seind d end of light, it has been God who sustained Nigerias during diz hard tym. Let GMB take ova a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ we experience a fresh breeze
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ukandi1(m): 4:41am On May 26, 2015
theV0ice:
who beg them??

No mind them. Them go chee chomchin now. Their licences shud be revoked. Let everything be grounded so that we would face d refineries at ones.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by tivta(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2015
ERCROSS:

Bros... Shut up... U ain't making any sense...
. Don't worry my nonsense will soon make sense, just wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Several ‘flaws’ Identified In Atiku’s Presidential Election ‘server Result’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.