Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike (47657 Views)

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / NUPENG, PENGASSAN Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:44pm On May 25, 2015
Why is it only Metronaija or whatever the site is only the news source reporting it?
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 25, 2015
freezone4real:
Good for them, before Baba handle them
*Ptui* angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 25, 2015
niggi4life:
when last u go skool? Olodo grin
so u self calculate am
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Funjosh(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
GOODNEWS cool
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:
pls God, let this be true.

Imagine... my exam today was post phoned due to fuel whala.

No light to cook using the electric stove.

No kerosene. I d av used kerosene stove.

Decided to buy gas only to be told it is 2000 now.

Even coal pot self.... I no see buy around.

Ayaf decided to continue eating bread, garri, gala, biscuit etc till fuel enter town.

Otoju sunmi fa
That postponement of exam was so painful... Need to start preparing all around again for another day. All is well!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by akynwale: 2:47pm On May 25, 2015
inspiration FM just tweeted it. its also on lindaikeji. i think it might just be true...
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Guyman02: 2:53pm On May 25, 2015
akynwale:
inspiration FM just tweeted it. its also on lindaikeji. i think it might just be true...
Wait until CNN and BBC carry am before you believe. Imagine say na for Linda blog you dey get your news. SMH

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by TopHand: 2:54pm On May 25, 2015
tivta:
Jona
Can't wait for all the illiterates that were cursing jonathan where as it was the marketers that were at fault. Ungrateful bunch off tribalistic bigots...
Go to Aba market and try and take something without paying see what will happen to you, so ungrateful nigerians are at fault? are they the ones that brought the oil from the marketers? do you know what the defination of an illiterate is? there is no illiterate in nigeria again, even old grandmothers in the village can read and write, bros people are angry life have come to a stand still, if you talk like this in the street people will rush you
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 25, 2015
olalekan1:

This your calculation get K-leg oo guy, the last time I check 50 x 250= 12500
Aproko undecided
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by BlackTechnology: 2:54pm On May 25, 2015
jauntty:
Finally !!!

I can't imagine paying over 200% increase in Tfare for another week.

Buhari please HUNT down this oil Cabals.

Don't be like the "ball-less" one who told us that the Cabals were too powerful.

It was olodos like you the cabal used to stop GEJ from removing the fuel subsidy cool
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 25, 2015
ALISMILE:
its u who is about to kill sombdy wit ur calculations.
watin concern you
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Kenmoris22: 2:55pm On May 25, 2015
The worst regime so far this the way people suffer when he came into office with his subside removal
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by scarletdp(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2015
Guyman02:

Wait until CNN and BBC carry am before you believe. Imagine say na for Linda blog you dey get your news. SMH

Linda and her crappy news filled with the Kardashian's @ss

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 25, 2015
niggi4life:
when last u go skool? Olodo grin
You get luck say i nor c dis your post undecided
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by jauntty: 2:59pm On May 25, 2015
BlackTechnology:

It was olodos like you the cabal used to stop GEJ from removing the fuel subsidy cool
I wuldn't stoop low to reciprocate ur insults on a faceless forum.

So Thank you for calling me "olodo".
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by tuke: 3:00pm On May 25, 2015
Abeg, wen the news don break finish, make una help me with the names and addresses(if possible) of all the major marketers, minus Ifeanyi Uba. so we fit go thank dem. Meanwhile my fuel attendant SSCE friend who lives in 1room face me/slap you, just buy LG42inch plus home theatre(total 220k).Thanksgiving was yestd.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Ttalk: 3:08pm On May 25, 2015
nortcentrallord:
This is still GEJ's administration why is no one remembering that now but when there was confusion with oil marketers laying false claims and using people intoxicated apc sentiments to lay blames on Ngozi and GEJ, everybody was saying GEJ and Ngozi is the cause. How we easily forgot that since the past 5 years, this was the first time we are experiencing fuel crises. Even during festivity there is always abundance. All those fighting in darkness should continue. It will surely boomerang.

Haba, stop lying

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Tjerison1: 3:10pm On May 25, 2015
Thank God ooooooo
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by fapcrook(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:

Ayaf decided to continue eating bread, garri, gala, biscuit etc till fuel enter town.

Otoju sunmi fa
eyaa pele,
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Sike(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2015
Way to go!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by solayd(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2015
I beg make dm do Biko
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 25, 2015
tivta:
he should pay with which money? Is Apc not shouting that the country is already broke? The 156billion the govt payed unko? Let's all wait and see how buhari will tackle them since Nlc,tuc and pengassan has said that if he removes fuel subsidy they will strike. So the problem is not with jona but with the people who refuse to remove fuel subsidy.
okonjo said she wil pay d remaining bfore da liv office so i gus dats wat da ar fightn for. Cuz if dm no take nw na bye bye o.lets c how it plays out til friday.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by kenoz(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
Okay oo.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by nortcentrallord(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
Ttalk:

Haba, stop lying

Please enlighten me.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by KemiJesus(f): 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
Ope ooooo, abeggiiiii dey shld be fast about it joor.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by petitejolie(f): 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
I dont blame dis marketers. Its bcoss we Av had a priest as president all dis while. Mtcheww
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by fx45(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
ugojamali:
Yay! Finally our economy will not collapse.

Next step, totally deregulate the sector. Scrap that bloody subsidy and open the oil market for all!!!
But U were part of the 'Occupy Nigeria' protest in January 2012. The chicken has finally come home to roost
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:

Otoju sunmi fa
Better By Far , e n le fa.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
keep on hyping the old man

Easy Bro! Stay Positive!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Barbarthundey(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:

Otoju sunmi fa

We are BETTER BY FAR!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by danjaD(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2015
Nairalandar:
Same Old Story....
LEST I FORGET:
Pls before MTN or AIRTEL shut down their mast because of fuel scarcity, as from tomorrow we are back to the 90's where we use letter's to communicate and NIPOST may not deliver my letter on time let me use dis medium to greet u merry Christmas and happy new year in Advance and by mistake u may get married before d network comes back happy married life in advance

Hahahh. Very hilarious
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by obstead200(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2015
ugojamali:
Yay! Finally our economy will not collapse.

Next step, totally deregulate the sector. Scrap that bloody subsidy and open the oil market for all!!!
1,000,000,000,000 likes for this comment!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Sleeping At A Rally In Emohua, Rivers. Photos / Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.