Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56346 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Are you homophobic?

Truthfully, i am not. Just have disgust for s.hemales who spend too much time exchanging words with females.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Truthfully, i am not. Just have disgust for s.hemales who spend too much time exchanging words with females.
Then you know better than to sound that/this way.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Mr man you have not answered my question. What has The son of mark invented for the well being of mankind apart from using a dictionary on nl? Wh knows him outside nl? is he on the forbes list or in the guniness book of records yet? The ability to use the dictionary has not produced anything for him. everyone with intelligence or gift uses it for the benefit of mankind which makes one well knwn around the world like mark zuckerberg. what has the use of the dictionary produced for nigeria by the son of mark?
Meheeda is popular .I suppose she's benefitted mankind too. Or maybe Jada Fire,and Afrocandy? cheesy

Your analogy depicts your myopic psychology. Even the man with the longest ear hairs is in the Guiness book of records. Anyone can be in it. The man in question happens to also be amongst the poorest in India.wink

Once again, your spellings and use of punctuation marks are awful. You also should know sentences are begun with uppercase letters. Gosh! You should have repeated your first grade!

By the way, the son of Mark creates new words as a hubby and seasoned lexicographers approve of his words which are credited to him like in the link below and several more:

www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=KayceeMark

I really don't have to explain my achievements or my ambitions. Stick your nostrils between the pages of dailies. Soon you'd realize.wink

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by snakebeat: 12:37pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I knew she isn't worth my time I just had to make her realize her folly in erroneously thinking she could square up against me.

Even more seemingly articulated ones have tapped out to me like Missclassy did on this thread:
www.nairaland.com/2292791/happy-birthday-supernet4#3340342

She backed down and I have continually been her nightmare ever since. I get the kicks from haunting silly folks.smiley
I get ya...

U really confounded her expectations. She seems lost & short of words, her comments were becoming monumentally ridiculous & all going haywire. Your lofty sense of reasoning & vocabulary prowess left her in a state of mental chaos, Perhaps her cognitive development is still @ d incipient stage, that was why I had to plead on her behalf...

Honestly your level of intellect is indeed too high for her to comprehend. I Knw she must have learnt her lessons anyway...

I must say u're a man of considerable intellect, I greet u sir....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Then you know better than to sound that/this way.

I only respect gays who respect themselves dear. There is a difference.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Meheeda is popular is popular, I suppose she's benefitted mankind too. Or maybe Jada Fire,and Afrocandy? cheesy

Your analogy depicts your myopic psychology. Even the man with the longest ear hairs is in the Guiness book of records. Anyone can be in it. The man in question happens to also be amongst the poorest in India.wink

Once again, your spellings and use of punctuation marks are awful. You also should know sentences are begun with uppercase letters. Gosh! You should have repeated your first grade.

By the way, the son of Mark creates new words as a hubby and seasoned lexicographers approve of his words which are credited to him like in the link below and several more:

www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=KayceeMark

I really have to explain my achievements or my ambitions. Stick your nostrils between the pages of dailies. Soon you'd realize.wink

What is all these? Your inventions? where is the sense in all these you've been blabbing since yesterday? buhahahahahahhahaha. all talk and no action. what have you invented? Your mates are on forbes list, guinness world book of records, encyclopedia, where are you? In Nairaland blabbing dictionary words of no value and use! Look at what you regard as achievement. Winning back and forth arguments on Nl is greatness to you? Only guys with the minute IQ get impressed with the use of dictionary words. Backwardness of africa! Buhahahahahahaha. Lowest of the lows! how much has Seun paid you for the espistles? Any awards? Nonsense! Empty vessel! Go and invent something and plaster your name all over the world then i will take you seriously.

Cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 27, 2015
freecocoa:
You are hopelessly dull.
You mean after you've been dealt on?

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Oh my gawd!! Learning all these jargons he spewed is a great thing to you? How old are you? somebody spews trash on Nl and that is your definition of greatness? Do you see mark zuckerberg going online in E-wars exchanging words with women? There are things great men dnt do because such things are sooooo beneath them. They are too busy contributing their qouta to greatness and mankind. Gawd! He has now become your role model? Your rolemodel knows nothing than to blab on Nl. buhahahahahahahahahahahaha. No wonder you've been making peeps laugh all through since yesterday. Peeps you choose as rolemodels shows how you rate yourself. are you that low? grin grin

You find it difficult to say the truth and you know that. Too too bad of you.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

What is all these? Your inventions? where is the sense in all these you've been blabbing since yesterday? buhahahahahahhahaha. all talk and no action. what have you invented? Your mates are on forbes list, guinness world book of records, encyclopedia, where are you? In Nairaland blabbing dictionary words of no value and use! Look at what you regard as achievement. Winning back and forth arguments on Nl is greatness to you? Buhahahahahahaha. Lowest of the lows! how much has Seun paid you for the espistles? Any awards? Nonsense! Empty vessel!

Cry me a river.

[ Rule21. Please spell words correctly when you
post, and try to use perfect grammar and
punctuation.

Seun doesn't have to pay me to articulate myself correctly. If anything, I am just following the afore-stated Nairalabd rule.

I understand how difficult it must be for you , a semiliterate hag. The good thing is that bibliophiles like myself have developed ourselves well enough that we always overshadow your like and we are willing to teach ypu.cheesy

I opined that you can't spell, punctuate or even articulate your sentences to even save your life. You've been proving me right.cheesy

Idiøts like yourself with your half-baked sentences who think they can square up against me need to check into rehab...and get English Language tutors while at it.wink

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 27, 2015
RedBenson:

You find it difficult to say the truth and you know that. Too too bad of you.

If by now in this 2015 you get impressed by the use of dictionary words when his mates are inventing stuff then you really need courses on whom you should take as your role model. Seriously, i dnt want to believe you are this low.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
RedBenson:

You mean after you've been dealt on?

I told you she and Khiaa have been avoiding quoting me or making allusions to my moniker. These hags are nothing more than insecure little playthings.: D
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[ Rule21. Please spell words correctly when you
post, and try to use perfect grammar and
punctuation.

Seun doesn't have to pay me to articulate myself correctly. If anything, I am just following the afore-stated Nairalabd rule.

I understand how difficult it must be for you , a semiliterate hag. The good thing is that bibliophiles like myself have developed ourselves well enough that we always overshadow your like and we are willing to teach ypu.cheesy

I opined that you can't spell, punctuate or even articulate your sentences to even save your life. You've been proving me right.cheesy

Idiøts like yourself with your half-baked sentences who think they can square up against me need to check into rehab...and get English Language tutors while at it.wink

Teach what? what will you teach? With your empty brain? Your brain depicts an empty container. Dullards come up here to clap for you because they cant see how empty you are and they are at the bottom of the IQ chain. Typical of africans who get deceived by a book since they dnt know what is in it. Its not the use of english that matters anymore. what invention can you create with your english? Kiddo, how can you teach what you dnt have?

Mr dictionary, I repeat, if you dnt have any invention to your name then park well. At least create a pocket size dictionary back to back then i will know you are serious! Your use of many dictionary words only impress dullards and peeps with the lowest of the lowest IQ! Keep blabbing. Cry me a river.

By the way, Its You NOT Ypu. Olodo!

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 27, 2015
Vivly:
Because of plate.
You didnt reply your mail again. Hope you're good?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by cococandy(f): 1:55pm On May 27, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy Redbenson is so perceptive walahi. I say he's the genius here, not thesonofmark. Those of us who didn't put much thought into making up our usernames ought to be ashamed. Imagine I'm namesakes with Rashidi Yekini.
right? cheesy
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Teach what? what will you teach? With your empty brain? Your brain depicts an empty container. Dullards come up here to clap for you because they cant see how empty you are and they are at the bottom of the IQ chain. Typical of africans who get deceived with a book since they dnt know what is in the book. Its not the use of english that matters anymore. what invention can you create with your english? Kiddo, how can you teach what you dnt have? Mr dictionary, I repeat, if you dnt [/b]have any invention to your name then park well. At least create a pocket dictionary back to back then i will know you are serious! your use of many dictionary words only impress dullards and peeps with the [b]lowest of the lowest IQ! Keep blabbing. Cry me a river.

Having to highlight your many errors is boring. Please work on your spellings and capitalization. Shorthand writing is undignifying.

'Lowest' is 'lowest'. There is no such expression like 'lowest of the lowest'.

'It is 'Africans' and not 'africans'. It is 'English' and not 'english'. It is 'don't' and not 'dnt'.

There isn't any such expression like 'your brain depicts an empty container'. It is semantically and logically incorrect.
Do I have to school you every time?sad

Proper articulation is one important criterion for determining intelligence along with others.

Even Albeit Einstein wrote drama and poems and he wrote well.wink

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Having to highlight your many errors is boring. Please work on your spellings and capitalization. Shorthand writing is undignifying.

'Lowest' is 'lowest'. There is no such expression like 'lowest of the lowest'.

'It is 'Africans' and not 'africans'. It is 'English' and not 'english'. It is 'don't' and not 'dnt'.

There isn't any such expression like 'your brain depicts an empty container'. It is semantically and logically incorrect.
Do I have to school you every time?sad

Proper articulation is one important criterion for determining intelligence along with others.

Even Albeit Einstein wrote drama and poems and he wrote well.wink

You are very daft. I say create a pocket size dictionary with new words no one has used then i will take you seriously. You are really dumb because you really have nothing to say but resorted to the little you can do best; correcting spellings. That is too elementary for you kiddo. Are you that low? I am even considerate of you to have requested a pocket size dictionary because i have sized up your ability and i know fully well you can't invent the biggest size. Try the pocket size let me see. Olodo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You are very daft. I say[/b]create a pocket size dictionary with new words no one has used then i will take you seriously. You are really dumb because you really have nothing [b]to say but resorted to the little you can do best; correcting spellings. That is too elementary for you kiddo. Are you that low? I am even considerate of you to have requested a pocket size dictionary because i[/b]have sized up your ability and [b]i[/b]know fully well you can't invent the biggest size. Try the pocket size let me see. Olodo. grin grin

Now you are improving. I guess I did what your teachers couldn't do. Save the compliments- I get that every time.wink We can't have a proper argument without me teaching you how to articulate your opinions properly in typewritten form.

Your next lesson:

You can't use 'say' because we aren't talking. This is a text conversation so using 'say' is wrong.

It is 'I' and not 'i'. 'I' is a first person pronoun so it should be (type-)written as an uppercase letter. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Now you are improving. I guess I did what your teachers couldn't do. Save the compliments- I get that every time.wink We can't have a proper argument without me teaching you how to articulate your opinions properly in typewritten form.

Your next lesson:

You can't use 'say' because we aren't talking. This is a text conversation so using 'say' is wrong.

It is 'I' and not 'i'. 'I' is a first person pronoun so it should be (type-)written as an uppercase letter.

Buhhahahahahahaha. He doesnt know what to say. See what he rates as intelligence. Mere correction of spellings. grin grin grin

Yawns.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Buhhahahahahahaha. He doesnt know what to say. See what he rates as intelligence. Mere correction of spellings. grin grin grin

Yawns.

Ladies and gentlemen, dudes and lasses, please join me in celebrating Sophyrocks' first error-free comment since the whole of this started. Well, that's we pardon your incessant "buhahahahaha" laughter depiction.wink

Gosh! Am I good or just plain generous? In less than two hours I made her , a rétard, do what her teachers couldn't instil in her for several decades and free of charge too! I hope you'd stick to spelling correctly from hence, simpleton, 'cause that would help you better.

Now I can concentrate on the afore-discussed topic.cheesy

You see? I really can transform you and I am not even a registered TAN member.wink

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
cococandy:
right? cheesy
Dat one na question abi na wetin?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ladies and gentlemen, dudes and lasses, please join me in celebrating Sophyrocks' first error-free comment since the whole of this started. Well, that's we pardon your incessant "buhahahahaha" laughter depiction.wink

Gosh! Am I good or just plain generous? In less than two hours I made her , a rétard, do what her teachers couldn't instil in her for several decades and free of charge too! I hope you'd stick to spelling correctly from hence, simpleton, 'cause that would help you better.

You see? I really can transform you and I am not even a registered TAN member.wink

Oya clap for yourself. Bar man, get a chilled bottle of orijin for this dude. The achievement of correcting spellings on Nl must be celebrated whereas creating a pocket size dictionary is far fetched. grin grin grin

Yawns.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Bros, make we come down to naija level small. U don go change ur pic? E find sha (no homo). I no bin know say u be my real bros from same state sef. No wonder cococandy, sophyrocks, freecocoa, firsteva and all dem girls no wan gree make u drink water. Dem too dey trip for us. U be fine boy jare combined with ur intelligence. Walahi, their boyfriends no reach half sef.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your next lesson:

It is 'I' and not 'i'. 'I' is a first person pronoun so it should be (type-)written as an uppercase letter. cheesy

You are doing a good job dude. She needed that tutorials like kilode. Thanks for influencing and imparting your rare knowledge in her/them. Sophyrocks and frecocoa, you girls should show some appreciation.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Bros, make we come down to naija level small. U don go change ur pic? E find sha (no homo). I no bin know say u be my real bros from same state sef. No wonder cococandy, sophyrocks, freecocoa, firsteva and all dem girls no wan gree make u drink water. Dem too dey trip for us. U be fine boy jare combined with ur intelligence. Walahi, their boyfriends no reach half sef.
[size=14pt]
Proudly Akwa-Ibom! Proudly Ibibio!

That the first Senior Advocate of Nigeria was an Akwa-Ibomite (Obong Udo Udoma) is no one-off happening.

I'm just keeping the flag flying, eyen-eka.smiley
[/size]

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 27, 2015
RedBenson:

You are doing a good job dude. She needed that tutorials like kilode. Thanks for influencing and imparting your rare knowledge in her/them. Sophyrocks and frecocoa, you girls should show some appreciation.

Buhahahhahha. Imparting what?? OMG!! He calls it RARE KNOWLEDGE! Unbelievable! Is it that you have not seen the four walls of school, are not versed in books and have not been out there outside of africa to know what is RARE KNOWLEDGE? Please dnt disgrace yourself further. It is shameful. Stop belittling yourself like this. sad sad
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On May 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Dat one na question abi na wetin?
Ben Carson hapum aka.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 3:27pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I only respect gays who respect themselves dear. There is a difference.
The point I'm trying to make is that,being gay should not even come up in the discussion.That dude doesn't even deserve any respect but not because he is gay,
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 3:33pm On May 27, 2015
snakebeat:

I get ya...

U really confounded her expectations. She seems lost & short of words, her comments were becoming monumentally ridiculous & all going haywire. Your lofty sense of reasoning & vocabulary prowess left her in a state of mental chaos, Perhaps her cognitive development is still @ d incipient stage, that was why I had to plead on her behalf...

Honestly your level of intellect is indeed too high for her to comprehend. I Knw she must have learnt her lessons anyway...

I must say u're a man of considerable intellect, I greet u sir....
In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is considered king.

The word "intellectual" has been overly abused here walai.

I can't helping but laugh.grin grin grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 27, 2015
freecocoa:
The point I'm trying to make is that,being gay should not even come up in the discussion.That dude doesn't even deserve any respect but not because he is gay,

I get you.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 27, 2015
cococandy:
Ben Carson hapum aka.
Hapum aka means "leave me alone" or "what is the matter"? I don forget.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=14pt]
Proudly Akwa-Ibom! Proudly Ibibio!

That the first Senior Advocate of Nigeria was an Akwa-Ibomite (Obong Udo Udoma) is no one-off happening.

I'm just keeping the flag flying, eyen-eka.smiley
[/size]

Keep it flying bro. We are on the same track.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2015

...And they all tapped out to KingSLAY, the thorn-in-your-flabby-flesh son of Mark.cheesy
Bunch of scrawny neglected hags.

Who's next?wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / My Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.