Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (11189 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / 100% Men Won't get this at First Look / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Enegod(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2015
cool cool
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 4:10pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea...

Time and support like the guy is not bringing his too.

These ladies have simply taken "romantic" into another unfathomable level. undecided

Exactly!!

Then they "Cry me a river" when they get jilted.

Crap!! undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:
[size=20pt]I could never understood[/size] why Nigerian men do not have bass in their voice!

When you talk to them on the phone...you don't know if it is a woman [size=20pt]or man![/size] How can [size=20pt]someone takes Nigerian[/size] men serious when [size=20pt]they sounds like[/size] Mariah Carey? grin
Work on your English first before I reply you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by naijaboiy: 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:

It is an undisputable fact. Women are full of emotions and by default tend to be romantic. smiley

Truth is that before the man put the ring on it, he was often opening the doors, sending her love texts, buying her gifts even doing the dishes and laundry for her...

For me, I believe men should keep on with the things the did while courting their wives even in the marriage. It keeps the romance alive!

As for your question, I know women who text their husbands or even drop love notes in their suit pockets or steering wheels. Well,my aunt for one
Your aunt is one of the very few nigerian women that could probably do such and she has every right to lament if her husband is not returning it.

But I threw that question to you. Can you do what your aunt is doing and even more?

I've met countless girls that think being "romantic" is the duty of the male gender strictly. That comment which you made previously sounded like you are one of such girls. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

What is your definition of "Romance "?....cos I know say e dey differ from babe to babe.
Well, women like undivided attention while she is talking

Women love for their husband to call them pet names "sugar, have you seen my car keys" not "woman, where are my keys"

Women love to be complimented. "Babe, you look terrific in that gown. I love it, you should wear it often"

Woman love to be appreciated. "Thank you honey, that was a nice meal"

Women love their men to remember anniversaries,birthdays,

You name it!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by sevantex(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:
Fact is that most men are not romantic

It kills! angry
So wat u insunuatin is dt..,Men shuld chase all d rats/roaches/spiders/bugs in ur room, go out late at nite to look for sounds onli u ppl hear nd fake baritones/accents to u to be romantic ba?...,Pls we cannot die ontop una matter oo! Life nor hard rish dt one!

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Your aunt is one of the very few nigerian women that could probably do such and she has every right to lament if her husband is not returning it.

But I threw that question to you. Can you do what your aunt is doing and even more?

I've met countless girls that think being "romantic" is the duty of the male gender strictly. That comment which you made previously sounded like you are one of such girls. undecided
I really dont see a big deal doing that for my man cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who is this one?

Shift from the road if you have nothing sensible to post.

Don't waste cyberspace. undecided
You again?

now listen you little thing !!!

what I post and where I post it isn't any of your business.

i have been avoiding you since, because I am not in the mood for childish e war.

Am letting you go for the last time.

Mind your words and your business.

And yeah!!!

now the boys are talking.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 4:14pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

The same things you guys put on women and many of it is unrealistic! Here we have a dumb as saying leave your woman because she burned the plaintans but you bishing about being romantic? Romance is different for everyone but everyone seek it!

Madam Chimo!! So what exactly is your point? What exactly is unrealistic biko?

Why do we get the same hogwash each time we ask the simple question;

What do ladies bring into a relationship?
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:
I could never understood why Nigerian men do not have bass in their voice!

When you talk to them on the phone...you don't know if it is a woman or man! How can someone takes Nigerian men serious when they sounds like Mariah Carey? grin

You should hear my voice grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:

You still haven't answered the question. You were quick to type most men are not romantic.

What have you done/do you do as a lady to spice up the romance in your relationship??
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 4:18pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Big rubbish!! baloney!! Balderdash!! hogwash!! Nonsensical talk!! angry angry

*patiently waiting for a lady to come talk trash so I could devour her* angry

grin grin

cheesy cheesy

They would always have something to rant about.

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
You still haven't answered the question. You were quick to type most men are not romantic.

What have you done/do you do as a lady to spice up the romance in your relationship??
I did answer him. Go reread the previous page
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:

Women love for their husband to call them pet names "sugar, have you seen my car keys" not "woman, where are my keys"

Women love to be complimented. "Babe, you look terrific in that gown. I love it, you should wear it often"

You name it!

All these are your own definition of being romantic..... but another babe won't find calling of pet names romantic o...I know one.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy cheesy

They would always have something to rant about.

As in eehn? Truth is, most of our girls are not romantic.

Quote me and I'll show you why even though anything can happen in football, Mikel can never win Balon D'or undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by naijaboiy: 4:23pm On May 27, 2015
diddydiva:
You again?

now listen you little thing !!!

what I post and where I post it isn't any of your business.

i have been avoiding you since, because I am not in the mood for childish e war.

Am letting you go for the last time.

Mind your words and your business.

And yeah!!!

now the boys are talking.
Look at this simpleton cheesy

Letting me go? Are you a captor of some sort?

Please shut the fhuuck up and stop posting thrash with your leprous fingers.

Cretin.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

All these are your own definition of being romantic..... but another babe won't find calling of pet names romantic o...I know one.
different strokes for different men. For ladies that dont find one or all the list romantic should be learnt. Like learnt!

I mean studied like you are studying for an exam
Cappish! grin angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by chimerase2: 4:24pm On May 27, 2015
stephenqueen:
Sometimes I dey blame God for creating me for Naija because of Naija ladies embarassed cry.Why God no troway me to European countries make he create me dia grin grin
To do this things no be problem but person wey u dey do amu for go dey take you for mugun, I tire for Naija ladies walahi angry.If you show care for them, they will take you for fool undecided
You see say kingtom never marry,the mumu dey fear Naija babes.We dey plan to arrange babe for him for Burundi grin grin

de fool go gree? grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by fendorf(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:
Fact is that most men are not romantic

It kills! angry
we are sorry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by naijaboiy: 4:25pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:

Then start doing it first before you come here to say what you hear every lady talk about.

Even if it's true or not. undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:

I did answer him. Go reread the previous page
You didn't. You only referred to your aunty. We are asking about what you, Jennimma does to spice up your relationship with your man.

cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:

different strokes for different men. For ladies that dont find one or all the list romantic should be learnt. Like learnt!

I mean studied like you are studying for an exam
Cappish! grin angry

Cos I come this life to pursue woman ba lol
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 27, 2015
We could create a thread for you guys in rap battles section. cheesy cheesy grin
Cc: Naijaboiy, diddydiva

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=34147016]
Then start doing it first before you come here to say what you hear every lady talk about.

Even if it's true or not. undecided
[/q
till then undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Cos I come this life to pursue woman ba lol
I can't speak for u grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:

You name it!

There it is!!

Here is exactly where I have a problem with most nigerian ladies. I would love to do all this if the feeling was mutual.

You all sound very funny when you claim that ladies are the ones with the emotions, as though guys are made up of rocky hearts and only "the sense of touch".

You hardly find a nigerian lady doing all these to her man and yet she expects to be treated as such. Now that's very self centered if you ask me.

If you can't do this then don't demand it either. Its that's simple. It takes two to tango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by naijaboiy: 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:
till then undecided
Then you have no right to complain.

Heck,,you don't even have a man to call your own yet.

So who is this imaginary guy that's not romantic?

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by naijaboiy: 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
We could create a thread for you guys in rap battles section. cheesy cheesy grin
Cc: Naija boiy, didd ydiva
Lol

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Look at this simpleton cheesy

Letting me go? Are you a captor of some sort?

Please shut the fhuuck up and stop posting thrash with your leprous fingers.

Cretin.
and the mighty naijaboiy has nothing to add to the thread than engage in brawl with a lady.

Tsk Tsk....

Wonder how she copes

I have nothing to say to you Fool.

empty head.

I won't stoop so low to exchange words with pathetic low lives like you.

Nitwit

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Twaci(f): 4:36pm On May 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I would have given you handky o but as a Nigerian man all I will say is "Ndo Nne " grin
Yeye grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Twaci(f): 4:39pm On May 27, 2015
Cutehector:
do u always cry wen u laff
Not always. Got to be ridiculously cracked up smiley
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Twaci(f): 4:41pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:
I could never understood why Nigerian men do not have bass in their voice!

When you talk to them on the phone...you don't know if it is a woman or man! How can someone takes Nigerian men serious when they sounds like Mariah Carey? grin
Lmao! So true! So damn true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women / Best Ways To Catch A Cheating Partner- Lordhugo (with Pics) / Photos +21 This Is The Type of Ass That Can Send You To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.