Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (11188 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / 100% Men Won't get this at First Look / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

What type of girls have y'all been dealing with?

I know this argument isn't gonna lead anywhere because you guys would always want to claim being right. But truth of the matter is, y'all have been with the wrong set of ladies.

Tell me about it missy? cheesy

So where are these "set of right ladies"?

Seems we all have been so unfortunate. Humour me!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Nigerian men don't turn down toto? undecided

Most don't! sad
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Deejavuu(f): 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nna see me wifey oo. That got me just a pair of boxers and lux vest on my birthday. No make me vex angry

angry sad

You know very well how i roll.. wink

Seriously, i have seen lots of ladies do shiits for thier partners. And most of the guys always complaining can't tell it to thier partner's face but come onto Nl to rant. You're in a relationship and you're not getting what you deserve, you either bounce or bear it. Shikena!!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:18pm On May 27, 2015
Enegod:
which one be old dick trick again?
my dick ain't old angry

You need to get laid immediately grin

You won't be laying the pipes!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 7:18pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nna see me wifey oo. That got me just a pair of boxers and lux vest on my birthday. No make me vex angry

Hehehehe!!

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Deejavuu(f): 7:18pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=MrsChima post=34151959][/quote]

grin grin cheesy grin

Mrs been serving it hot .

You've got the energy ma'am. Give it to them smiley
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

The only boy here is you for quoting me when you weren't quoted.

I know what you want? you want an e-duel? right?
i hate to disappoint but I ain't got time for litluns kid.
get a life ASAP
grin grin grin
See who's talking about getting a life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Someone that entangles himself in ladies gossips. cheesy grin

I'll e-duel with you when you turn 20. For now that you're still a teenager, I'll pass. cool

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Twaci(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Lol . scaredy kitten cheesy

Not really undecided

But I think av heard ur voice once.....yeah! That rap stuff u did back then.

You voice is actually nice kiss. Don't let it get to your head tho cheesy

*modified*

That awkward moment u see ur e-boyfriend's moniker as one of the thread's observers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Bouncing on you is the last thing you'll want me to do. I pointed out your errors to you and the only thing you could do is to resort to vulgar words. Intelligent feminist my foot!! undecided You lots have this awkward way of reasoning. Pray I don't catch you in any pro-feminism thread. You'll regret your e-life that day.

Cretin!

If you have written with intelligence of which you didn't..I gave you back of what you put in which is gutter trash!

Dumb gay bish!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
grin grin grin

I'll e-duel with you when you turn 20. For now that you're still a teenager, I'll pass. cool

You are making no sense here mister vos none of what you said connects with what i commented on this thread. grin
to be honest boy, you are only jealous and seeking for attention cos you get none.
either that or you are a pained-fan I never noticed.
bye baby cool
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:
Exactly! But I am a dumb and incoherent feminist for telling women to hustle for themselves and not depend on men! I also said they need to choose better womwn and leave those broke and selfish girls alone but yet they keep saying it isn't about money and bishing about the girls not doing anything for them!

One thing is worse, a dumb bish telling someone to be coherent!

You see why I said you lack comprehension skills?? Like I said earlier, half education is a disease!!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:22pm On May 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin cheesy grin

Fvck them confused and whining bishes!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Deejavuu(f): 7:23pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Tell me about it missy? cheesy

So where are these "set of right ladies"?

Seems we all have been so unfortunate. Humour me!! cheesy cheesy

Typical response. sad

She is out there. You haven't been lucky to meet her yet wink
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

If you have written with intelligence of which you didn't..I gave you back of what you put in which is gutter trash!

Dumb gay bish!

I don't have time for foolish and dumb biitches. This is my last reply to you.

Olosho kobo kobo!!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:25pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
You see why I said you lack comprehension skills?? Like I said earlier, half education is a disease!!

You should know all about half education! wink

Like I said keep reading my "incoherent" posts and responding with ignorance dumb gay bish.

It won't change anything and Feminism rocks! grin

We can do this all day!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Truckpusher(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Fvck them confused and whining bishes!

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
grin grin grin

Proof you got no life:- You only registered on May 22 and yet you've amassed as much as 220 posts and counting...

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You are making no sense here mister vos none of what you said connects with what i commented on this thread. grin
to be honest boy, you are only jealous and seeking for attention cos you get none.
either that or you are a pained-fan I never noticed.
bye baby cool

Ediot!
Bye for now. Maybe I'll engage you when you turn 20. That's if you've stop been stupid.

See ya. Don't forget to read your books tonight okay??
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

angry sad

You know very well how i roll.. wink

Seriously, i have seen lots of ladies do shiits for thier partners. And most of the guys always complaining can't tell it to thier partner's face but come onto Nl to rant. You're in a relationship and you're not getting what you deserve, you either bounce or bear it. Shikena!!

Yes, those who are confronted with such behaviour from their partner have the option to bounce out of it. But it wouldn't address the issue at the long haul, for they may keep bouncing out to the next relationship forever. I don't understand why it's impossible and arduous for women to accept an actuality.

I'm confused as to where such girls are found. You claim to know a lot of them but that actually doesn't tally with the facts on ground as most guys here have opined on the contrary. Are we living in Jupiter?. It's no secret that an average Nigerian babe is very penurious and tightfisted when it comes to spending.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:29pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
I don't have time for foolish and dumb biitches. This is my last reply to you.

Olosho kobo kobo!!

Your mammy is a dry.cvnt olosho that should have drown you in her fermented piss!

Run useless gay bish run! grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Ediot!
Bye for now. Maybe I'll engage you when you turn 20. That's if you've stop been stupid.

See ya. Don't forget to read your books tonight okay??

engage me? you must think I'm jobless or what.
Niggas on the internet would fight over everything.

I won't curse you back stan cos I know you're my fan.

now everyone can see the kid and attention-seeker here cool

bye Rihanna
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Truckpusher(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34152389][/quote]

Hey boo! kiss
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Truckpusher(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Hey boo! kiss
grin

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2015
where's that thot I asked for her senile fallopian tube? grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:39pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, those who are confronted with such behaviour from their partner have the option to bounce out of it. But it wouldn't address the issue at the long haul, for they may keep bouncing out to the next relationship forever. I don't understand why it's impossible and arduous for women to accept an actuality.

I'm confused as to where such girls are found. You claim to know a lot of them but that actually doesn't tally with the facts on ground as most guys here have opined on the contrary. Are we living in Jupiter?. It's no secret that an average Nigerian babe is very penurious and tightfisted when it comes to spending.

If you feel that way about Nigerian girls/women...you are not by force to date or marry one.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:42pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

Most don't! sad

Then they wonder why AIDS/HIV is rampant! lipsrsealed
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:44pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

LoL, and my ex needs to read this, though I've made up my mind to avoid girls like her.. smiley

Good. You will find a good one kiss
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

If you feel that way about Nigerian girls/women...you are not by force to date or marry one.

And when they come and blab that Nigerian men are after sex were they compelled or held at gun point to date them?. I don't seem to understand your line of argument. That we don't admire a certain idea cum tradition of most Nigerian babes doesn't mean we won't date or marry one. undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:46pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
The way you type this gay bish so frequently, one would wonder how much of a b!tch you are. No wonder you go about all the threads on NL looking for guys with big dick like you did here.

By the way, is this what you call staying on topic?? You probably have nothing more to say after we've made known to you how dumb you are.

Awww..this dumb gay bish is jealous of the attention Ronald is getting! grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

1. OPEN DOORS: Now don’t get it twisted, I know some of you are already like “it’s a lie, my man opens doors for me all the time. Well, yeah, it could be that his locks are special, the car door is faulty or you’re a new girlfriend. But here’s where I need you to think carefully; Your man opens the car door for you when you’re getting in right? Does he open it as well after the drive is done? I can bet my 3 month income that he doesn’t. Are you even mad? So you’ll get to the destination and you’ll sit still like unmoving waters and wait for him to come round to open the door? No really? You don’t feel like a waste? LOL, stop watching these movies girl, it don’t happen. You better flex your right arm, reach out to the door handle, pull and get your butt off that seat. Or if it’s a special edition ride, ask him for the ‘window winder,’ reach outside the window, locate the door handle and then pull. Sometimes your shoulder might be needed to complete the door opening procedure

Source

d0pe write-up
but not just Nigerian men.
why in Jupiter's name would a female expect me to open the door for her? After all everyone of them is a feminist now and they are all vying for equality.
Well, the equality theory stretches and covers the "opening of doors" aspect too
Everyone should do things for themselves without expecting the other to do it for him/her.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

And when they come and blab that Nigerian men are after sex were they compelled or held at gun point to date them?. I don't seem to understand your line of argument. That we don't admire a certain idea cum tradition of most Nigerian babes doesn't mean we won't date or marry one. undecided

It is not that complicated Ronald. Let say you men hold a year long seminar for NIgerian women and still rhey won't change their ways then what?

Are you going to continue bishing about it? You can't change someone but you can find someone that's what you want and if she isn't Nigerian so be it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

One Word To Describe These Girls Photo / Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.