Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (11198 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / 100% Men Won't get this at First Look / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:56pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I have told you for the umpteenth time that my phallus would destroy whatever is left of your female genitals. Don't dare me Mrs. cheesy

LMAO! grin

What's my Toto a toothpaste tube? You couldn't even reach my clit! cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Again, let me enlighten you and address the point you are missing. The issue is not about brokeness but more about an idea and believe Nigerian girls seem to have adopted. Once in a relationship they think it is a man's duty to be romantic and initiate surprises. To them they are the ones who deserve to be wowed and not the man. The man's responsibility is to please them always while they don't care on how to please him, unless of course in the bedroom lol.

Even a lot of the supposedly rich and well-to-do ladies have also adopted this mentality. The ones abroad who earns as much as their man or sometimes more aren't left out in this galling behaviour. So stop twisting this discourse to the 'dating of broke girls' angle, would you?.
undecided

Gwa ba ha biko!

Even the ones that wait to be called on phone and checked on while they never care to know how the guy is doing. Some won't even pick calls self... Hehehehe
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. Ronald will do it too. Just give him a trial! wink

I go make her speak in tongues. She dey dare my anaconda. grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I have told you for the umpteenth time that my phallus would destroy whatever is left of your female genitals . Don't dare me Mrs.cheesy

R.I.P Mrschima
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

Jealous kwa?

Mba kwa oh!!

Aru m! angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

Gwa ba ha biko!

Even the ones that wait to be called on phone and checked on while they never care to know how the guy is doing. Some won't even pick calls self... Hehehehe

Well said!.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:58pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

R.I.P Mrschima

Shut up fool. angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

R.I.P Mrschima

Na so. cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

call me first grin
See this silly kid that said he won't be posting on romance section till June. What are you doing here?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Deejavuu(f): 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:
This ignorant gay bish said my posts are incoherwnt but He wrote a brochure of his disagreements! I guess to this dumb bish..if he disagree to a post
, it is incoherent! Use words that you know!

Not one time I said romance is a guy thing!
Romance is not about material gifts!
It's not my fault that you dumb ass niggas keep choosing selfish and broke girls!
Choose better girls so you won't be on NL crying and bishing like little girls!
Before getting into a relationship know what you want and STICK to what you want!

Don't expect water from a desert dumb ass!

EOD

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I go make her speak in tongues. She dey dare my anaconda. grin

HA! Igbo men always compare their worm to snakes!

I taya oo
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Shut up fool. angry

I need your fallopian tube for money rituals.
they said I should bring the one that's ebbed and the lifespan is almost finished.
then I remembered yours.

do you mind lending me ? cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

He won't do it! He is a coward! tongue

Hehehehe, you'd be the coward here because I'm pretty sure men don't Shu away from things like this. Just organize a hook up when he's in 9ja and see if he will show up or not. cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:02pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

Gwa ba ha biko!

If you are my man..I will check on you to make sure you are okay. I will not wait until you call to see about your well being..that's crazy!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Yet your dumb ass keep reading and responding to my "incoherent" posts! grin

Dumb gay bish!
Your case is beyond redemption. Why I keep reading and responding to your incoherent posts?? Not everyone is as dumb as you. Also, I never responded to any of your posts that was incoherently typed. Point out one I responded to. undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, you'd be the coward here because I'm pretty sure men don't Shu away from things like this. Just organize a hook up when he's in 9ja and see if he will show up or not. cheesy

Nigerian men don't turn down toto? undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
See this silly kid that said he won't be posting on romance section till June. What are you doing here?? undecided

I said in the chatroom(romance chatroom)

You are calling me silly kid now..if I rebuttal they would start preaching on my head after someone deactivates..
stay on your lane porcine ..
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Your case is beyond redemption. Why I keep reading and responding to your incoherent posts?? Not everyone is as dumb as you. Also, I never responded to any of your posts that was incoherently typed. Point out one I responded to. undecided

And why are you still responding and commenting on "incoherent" posts dumb gay bish?

Redundant bish!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Deejavuu(f): 7:05pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Again, let me enlighten you and address the point you are missing. The issue is not about brokeness but more about an idea and believe Nigerian girls seem to have adopted. Once in a relationship they think it is a man's duty to be romantic and initiate surprises. To them they are the ones who deserve to be wowed and not the man. The man's responsibility is to please them always while they don't care on how to please him, unless of course in the bedroom lol.

Even a lot of the supposedly rich and well-to-do ladies have also adopted this mentality. The ones abroad who earns as much as their man or sometimes more aren't left out in this galling behaviour. So stop twisting this discourse to the 'dating of broke girls' angle, would you?.
undecided

What type of girls have y'all been dealing with?

I know this argument isn't gonna lead anywhere because you guys would always want to claim being right. But truth of the matter is, y'all have been with the wrong set of ladies.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Twaci(f): 7:05pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

call me first grin
cheesy Wouldn't dare!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I need your fallopian tube for money rituals.
they said I should bring the one that's ebbed and the lifespan is almost finished.
then I remembered yours.

do you mind lending me ? cheesy

You want my dry pussy too nigga? undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I said in the chatroom(romance chatroom)

You are calling me silly kid now..if I rebuttal they would start preaching on my head after someone deactivates..
stay on your lane ..
cheesy cheesy cheesy
After someone deactivates?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
Humour me!! Grow up boy! *pats his head* grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

You want my dry pussy too nigga? undecided

I don't want that dirty thing.
I only need your fallopian tube or menstrual discharge for money rituals.

how can I get it? cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

I know this argument isn't gonna lead anywhere because you guys would always want to claim being right. But truth of the matter is, y'all have been with the wrong set of ladies.

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Cut that blackmail you dyslexic bìtch.

I go into a banter regardless of the gender,,whether male or female.

You are simply a wasted commodity and you are worse than being a pathetic low life.

Your very existence reeks of pain and frustration because life has never always given you what you wanted.

You are a useless feather-brained fish who should be thrown into the lagoon without redemption. Or better still people like you deserve to be tied down on a rail track and let the incoming train crush your body,,giving space for the vultures and the bush dogs to come feed on life's waste.

For your information,,she copes very well. Not like you who is full of lies and deceit,, allowing someone into loving you and you turned your back on him.

You are such a heartless motherfhuucker.

Stùpid cùnt. undecided
oh!!!

now I see where the frustration is coming from.

So you are now his spoke man.

grin grin grin

what a shame.

little lying dog.

Now go tell your master I would prefer to speak with him and not his TAIL !!

scoundrel!!!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

Nna see me wifey oo. That got me just a pair of boxers and lux vest on my birthday. No make me vex angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

And why are you still responding and commenting on "incoherent" posts dumb gay bish?

Redundant bish!
I see you lack comprehension skills. Point out your post that I referred to as incoherent and gave it a reply.

So much for been a dumb feminist. undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

I know this argument isn't gonna lead anywhere because you guys would always want to claim being right. But truth of the matter is, y'all have been with the wrong set of ladies.[quote]

Exactly! But I am a dumb and incoherent feminist for telling women to hustle for themselves and not depend on men! I also said they need to choose better womwn and leave those broke and selfish girls alone but yet they keep saying it isn't about money and bishing about the girls not doing anything for them! grin

One thing is worse, a dumb bish telling someone to be coherent! grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
After someone deactivates?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
Humour me!! Grow up boy! *pats his head* grin

The only boy here is you for quoting me when you weren't quoted.

I know what you want boy.you want an e-duel right
?
i hate to disappoint but I ain't got time for litluns kid.
get a life ASAP and stop tracking my movements like a gps
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 7:13pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
I see you lack comprehension skills. Point out your post that I referred to as incoherent and gave it a reply.

So much for been a dumb feminist. undecided

Dumb gay bish....I see you! grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy Wouldn't dare!

Lol . scaredy kitten cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

If you are my man..I will check on you to make sure you are okay. I will not wait until you call to see about your well being..that's crazy!

LoL, and my ex needs to read this, though I've made up my mind to avoid girls like her.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

+18 Photos Of Girl With The Biggest Bum Bum In Nigeria / Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / Girls View About Tall Slim Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.