Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? (22457 Views)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by yorubaboiy: 8:46pm On May 27, 2015
it was real fun reading this.....following
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
diddydiva:
You can't understand babe grin

I just hope my message is understood and he tame his raving bull dog. undecided

ttyl
Aright, take it easy. smiley
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by yorubaboiy: 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I checked your profile and saw the opposite of Handsome sad why?
#shoroniyen
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by TrishaP(f): 8:59pm On May 27, 2015
Rapsodee:
but you love to be toasted.
Maybe or maybe smiley
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Godownchild(f): 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
Irritated especially if you hve mouth odour, but I will be patient n keep a decent conversation. Probably won't see me again.these types can be so clingy ehn.... Pls oh, this is my own opinion o. Btw beauty is in the eye of the beholder, no man is ugly
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
An ugly man? It's a man's world so none of them are 'ugly'. Call one of them ugly and see how they gang up on you. Well, back to the main issue here - they feel they are all gifts to women so we are not allowed to feel anything but gratitude when toasted . smiley
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Truckpusher(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:
An ugly man? It's a man's world so none of them are 'ugly'. Call one of them ugly and see how they gang up on you. Well, back to the main issue here - they feel they are all gifts to women so we are not allowed to feel anything but gratitude when toasted . smiley
Hehe grin

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe grin

I know na dat kind tin u go lyk
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Aright, take it easy. smiley
Thanks. smiley

all is settled now

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Truckpusher(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I know na dat kind tin u go lyk
No na . angry
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by iamkingzlee(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
do you sell crayfish angry
lmao. Oga chill. You've cracked my ribs with laughter. Let him feel among.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Rapsodee(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2015
TrishaP:
Maybe or maybe smiley
lolz..*mouth sealed*
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
No na . angry

Then where do you stand?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by sweetestever(f): 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
after the first date, no more.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Then where do you stand?
Nobody is ugly.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. smiley
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nobody is ugly.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. smiley

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Really? Owk
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by sweetestever(f): 9:41pm On May 27, 2015
after the first date, no more seeing.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Truckpusher(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Really? Owk
Smh grin
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh grin

Cuz obviously that's not really the truth to you now
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by MsBliss(f): 9:57pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I checked your profile and saw the opposite of Handsome sad why?
I thought I was the only one who saw it oo
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Cuz obviously that's not really the truth to you now
I don't know what you're talking about ,explain to me please. tongue

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't know what you're talking about ,explain to me please. tongue

You don't really think that 'nobody' is ugly, you just want to sound fair probably. Sticking up for ' le guys ' angry
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by deywarley(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2015
damijah:

Lmao.,, you pretty tho
Na guys like you dey amplify this girls shakara. Will you die if you don't add 'you pretty tho' to the comment now? As if she go give u face sef sad

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by AfricanApple(f): 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
I never jam one before sad
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nickymezor(f): 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
TrishaP:
We are not bread. smiley
Abi ooooo. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 27, 2015
Phikom:
Nothing do u boss...sure bro!
wink
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God knows I will be present on this thread cool
me too
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 27, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Omo Na So You Ugly Reach? See That Big Mouth. Omo Na Only You Get Am?
hahahahaiahaha OMOR see yabbing. You don finish that guy. Lol
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by ayokellany: 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
adorablevic:
Go on my kneels nd pray to God...usually happens when have sinned tongue

Would you go on your kneels and pray if I chose to ask you out ? If your answer is yes what sin have you committed ? Am hoping you have not cheating though.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by damijah(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2015
deywarley:

Na guys like you dey amplify this girls shakara. Will you die if you don't add 'you pretty tho' to the comment now? As if she go give u face sef sad
Would you keep your space?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by princeshijman(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I will just look him from head to toe... if I'm in a good mood, I will jx walk away, if I'm in a bad mood, after I'm done with the guy, he will never toast any gal again smiley
wetin u dey feel like..no b God create dem...gals like forming shit...dats y dey end up with regrets all der life. mtscheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / how hard is it to find Mr right?