Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? (22456 Views)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by charlesikhalea(m): 12:44am On May 28, 2015
Lolz,funny comments. all I have to say is that this issue of been handsome or beautiful is personal,av seen ugly looking girls acting like they are the prettiest and pretty girls acting like they are ugly, same thing for guys. conclusion is.......everyone is fine in their own way, as for the ladies ugly guys hardly cheat,so u should really consider them

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 28, 2015
adorablevic:
Go on my kneels nd pray to God...usually happens when have sinned tongue
So What are you feeling like?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by modelboy(m): 4:17am On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
because ur boyfriend is ugly so u justify ur boyfriends uglyness by calling every handsome ugly,,seriously u deserve berra
my guy 4get it,,, she's right
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
I checked your profile and saw the opposite of Handsome sad why?
this girl grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:34am On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
y u come wear only bra take pics naa @ur profile pics cry #buhahahahahahahaha
leave her alone oooo..make u no make her remove dat pix coz i like the pix cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 28, 2015
lefulefu:

leave her alone oooo..make u no make her remove dat pix coz i like the pix cheesy
cheesy who no go like better thing?

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy who no go like better thing?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 28, 2015
lefulefu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
it's not funny cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
it's not funny cheesy
of course its funny nah grin
we guys go just go gaga when a babe show us her melons for chest or shake her ukwu grin.but its not our fault ooo coz na so baba god programme we men grin
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by geni340(f): 9:16am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
I checked your profile and saw the opposite of Handsome sad why?

opposite of handsome?,, thats too nice. i have other names 4 wot i saw...
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Behira(f): 9:16am On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
We want to know what goes through u girls mind when they toast u,,we all know am a handsome dude though..
SMH......... undecided sometimes it seems dia is another English meaning for the word Handsome.......#ThinkingAloudTho
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by geni340(f): 9:19am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
uglyness? What is that?

Anyway, I already told you the truth undecided. You can as well bite me if you can. tongue
dont let him bite U,, u can contract a malignant disease,, sister pls ruuunn!
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 28, 2015
geni340:

opposite of handsome?,, thats too nice. i have other names 4 wot i saw...
abeg no mention the names make i no go get epilepsy grin
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 28, 2015
Op don't mind those girl saying you're opposite of handsome.....well even most of ugly gurl do act like queen..I don't ask girl's out much sah. Money and Handsome speak..I deserve more than the best.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by tejumade14(f): 10:59am On May 28, 2015
O boy no dey deceive urself oh, bt I claim am 4 u sha.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by temmym4(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
We want to know what goes through u girls mind when they toast u,,we all know am a handsome dude though..

with those thick lines on your head that looks like a cable run through PHCN street pole. Embrace humility so you can go higher bro.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Ayo199(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2015
Whr art thou been?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 28, 2015
Fuc.k u and ur thinking
Behira:
SMH......... undecided sometimes it seems dia is another English meaning for the word Handsome.......#ThinkingAloudTho
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Ayo199(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2015
Go ask lara forte dat question@op
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Behira(f): 12:23pm On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Fuc.k u and ur thinking
I kno abt dat
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
So why u so curvy u must explain oh
Behira:
I kno abt dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / how hard is it to find Mr right?