Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40686 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
oyin17:

Next time don't mention me, you're forgiven
Eee oooo
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
miss your legs are inviting, charge in like a raging rhino kiss
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Eee oooo

Good evening bros!
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrLayih(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

This ho.
just not to drag myself in unneccessary argument
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 28, 2015
oyin17:

Good evening bros!
Madam, how market?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
MrLayih:
just not to drag myself in unneccessary argument

Ho.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrLayih(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Ho.
mumu oshi
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Madam, how market?

lol, which market?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 28, 2015
oyin17:

lol, which market?
cool
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
MrLayih:
mumu oshi

Vapid bish.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrLayih(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Vapid bish.
i no dey play again,i just want eat u
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by spongeisback: 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
Mama chima- that woman, am sure she's in her late 50's. Too rude and disrespectful!
Missclassy? More like missclassless.
Onila- she too talk. Our issues will always be judged on nairaland.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Hiannnn.. where are you coming from.. please??
I.can't remember talking to you..
And please try to spot a joke, don't take life too Seriously.. smiley

And i speak good English.. so stick to what you know.. smiley

Yeah. 'Good English' like "...talking to you...", right? Pray tell, how do people 'talk' via TEXT CONVERSATION?smiley

You see? You are the same as the PEJ you were throwing shades at. Scratch that, she's better 'cause she's made a name for herself. Stick to issues your little mind can fathom, miss.

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2015
spongeisback:
Mama chima- that woman, am sure she's in her late 50's. Too rude and disrespectful!
Missclassy? More like missclassless.
Onila- she too talk. Our issues will always be judged on nairaland.

"Mama Chima" isn't in her 50s,; she's 43. cheesy

....And partly senile.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by tohpahz(f): 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yeah. 'Good English' like "...talking to you...", right? Pray tell, how do people 'talk' via TEXT CONVERSATION?smiley

You see? You are the same as the PEJ you were throwing shades at. Scratch that, she's better 'cause she's made a name for herself. Stick to issues your little mind can fathom, miss.

I wasn't throwing shades at her..
U don't read minds.. so keep to your lane and i'd keep to mine.
Don't have time for you at all..if you don't watch it,you might die of hypertension..
Live a stress free life please.

Bye sire!! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by spongeisback: 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

"Mama Chima" isn't in her 50s,; she's 43. cheesy

....And partly senile.
Oh thanks for the information.
I don't blame her tho, I blame menopause.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrLayih(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

why u like to dey vex females
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2015
MrLayih:
i no dey play again,i just want eat u

You are still sitting in jail? grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Twaci(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Twaci go gree tongue

Twaci come ansa lekan abeg grin
cry cry kinglekan is just breaking my heart!

First na subbied, now u...

I may end u following merlissa's advice sef!

*setting alarm to 1.00am* grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrLayih(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

You are still sitting in jail? grin
am not in jail,just using my alternate moniker
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Bro, why do you like insulting the girls I like nah, dia ris god oooembarassed

ThAt girl is off limits bro, really. Thanks in anticipation
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by tohpahz(f): 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:

Kinglekan.. twaci is here..
*goes far to watch the fight cheesy

Twaci,he's pursuing everything in skirt grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
cry cry king.lekan is just breaking my heart!

First na sub.bied, now u...

I may end u following merlis.sa's advice sef!

embarassed embarassed
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrLayih(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:

But i think you are dating Ipledge
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am waiting for yours *taps desk*
Peeps like us do not reject any kind of woman at all. grin

Variety is the spice of life they say. tongue
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

I wasn't throwing shades at her..
U don't read minds.. so keep to your lane and i'd keep to mine.
Don't have time for you at all..if you don't watch it,you might die of hypertension..
Live a stress free life please.

Bye sire!! smiley

Good you retraced your bigoted. ' steps'. Now you've learnt.

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

King.lekan.. twaci is here.. *goes far to watch the fight cheesy
Twaci,he's pursuing everything in skirt grin
Ahhhh!! Tohpahz u can lie ooooo. shocked
Me wey gentle pass moin moin. sad
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
MrLayih:

Male trannies hate things that they desires to become ! grin

They way this bish talk about menstruation is evident enough! grin

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
MrLayih:
But i think you are dating Ipledge
First chiam, to mirexxx to my nelly and now her, you need to up your game bro.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Peeps like us do not reject any kind of woman at all. grin

Variety is the spice of life they say. tongue

You have to get chicks to reject first! tongue
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
MrLayih:

I attack silly comments in generalirrespective of the gender behind them.

Hey, haven't you been doing the same on this thread?

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
Sleekyshuga, did you lost something?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.