Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40610 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

I'm really disappointed that you'd say all this to the girl embarassed

I thought you was better than that undecided

Don't get involved. She brought my mum in. So stay away from this
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 29, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Don't get involved. She brought my mum in. So stay away from this

Whatever! She told you go to hell and you attack her mothering skills?

That shit ain't cool so don't tell me to stay out of. Things
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 11:23pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Whatever! She told you go to hell and you attack her mothering skills?

That shit ain't cool so don't tell me to stay out of. Things

_fuck off! And don't quote me if you gonna be on same _crash talk
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2015
Still waiting for them boys to come lie about it. cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 29, 2015
naija1stpikin:

_fuck off!

Really? Ok
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 11:28pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Really? Ok

Yea. Really. Told you to stay out of it. But you wouldn't listen
So _fuck off again

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 29, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Yea. Really. Told you to stay out of it. But you wouldn't listen
So _fuck off again

Lool! Ok internet gangsta
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 11:37pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

And what's funny internet judge Juddy?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

You deserve to be spanked. angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:

Mmmmmm but I might like it embarassed

Dnt forget to pull my hair too lipsrsealed
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2015
Chiam55:

Mmmmmm but I might like it embarassed

Dnt forget to pull my hair too lipsrsealed

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 30, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34231461][/quote]

When are we trying this out tongue
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 12:10am On May 30, 2015
Chiam55:

When are we trying this out tongue
Your choice. cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:22am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:

Just leave her. Her eyes go soon clear
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 4:43am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your choice. cheesy

Thank you Hun wink
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 4:44am On May 30, 2015
Chiam55:

Thank you Hun wink
You deserve a better deal grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 4:46am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
You deserve a better deal grin

Huh
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 4:47am On May 30, 2015
Chiam55:

Huh
Yes, I said it - I'm not good enough for you. grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 5:06am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes, I said it - I'm not good enough for you. grin

Oi! Don't get me in trouble angry cheesy grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 5:06am On May 30, 2015
Chiam55:

Oi! Don't get me in trouble angry cheesy grin
Not all cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 6:02am On May 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sheet!
K fvcking O!

Look at this dick suckling gay.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Look at this dick suckling gay.

Look at this carpet munching dyke
U got Ur stvpid @$$ handed to U, deal with it

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 7:33am On May 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You are a dumb malaria filled bish...Hundreds of male chatters have told me the exact thing for YEARS!

Just because you are new you wouldn't know dumb ass!

There is nothing original about the post pure copycat!

Only a dumb bish like you would think someone has been TKO after been told to tend to her husband and stay offline! grin

LMAO@deal with a stale copycat post! grin grin.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 7:36am On May 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

By the way, dummy try not to get ban as long as you can! grin

You and your millions of alternate accounts=pure stup1dity! grin

This vapid bish needs pictures to help deliver his pount! What's a dumb ass! grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Svenn(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

By the way, dummy try not to get ban as long as you can! grin

You and your millions of alternate accounts=pure stup1dity! grin

This vapid bish needs pictures to help deliver his pount! What's a dumb ass! grin
Don't start again these morning ma'am. Else I'll report you.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 7:42am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Don't start again these morning ma'am. Else I'll report you.

Was that your man I just bashed? If so....you need to put him in his cage!
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Svenn(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Was that your man I just bashed? If so....you need to put him in his cage!
Pls, this thread had been derailed enough. It wouldn't hurt to ignore and walk away, would it?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 7:55am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Pls, this thread had been derailed enough. It wouldn't hurt to ignore and walk away, would it?

Did you tell that sewage the same thing?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

You are a dumb malaria filled bish...Hundreds of male chatters have told me the exact thing for YEARS!

Just because you are new you wouldn't know dumb ass!

There is nothing original about the post pure copycat!

Only a dumb bish like you would think someone has been TKO after been told to tend to her husband and stay offline! grin

LMAO@deal with a stale copycat post! grin grin.

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 11:53am On May 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yes it is possible.....you dumb bish! grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by funlord(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2015
grin
Damn! Una don finish all them _bitches 4 this thread walahi! Man don laugh die!!!

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by cutieberie1(f): 2:50pm On May 30, 2015
cherryice:
just d way ur stoopid momma who gave u no home trainin hawked hers n ur pathetic commercial sex worker spatroniser of a father bought? undecided
tell us more abt hw wretched ur life is undecided

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.