Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40724 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

I am innocent! grin
You and your boyfriend mark are the number one culprits. angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes I am rude and disrespectful when you deserve it.

Now swerve irrelevant bish!
enough with the "bish" word ma'am
It is gettin drier than my monkey shhhitttshhhittt angry

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 9:39pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

You and your boyfriend mark are the number one culprits. angry

(Singing Shabba)

I was sleep! lipsrsealed
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 9:39pm On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
enough with the "bish" word ma'am
It is gettin drier than my monkey shhhitttshhhittt angry

Bish.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by khia: 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:

Sharrap joor...
Was only being sarcastic angry

How would anyone know that you are being sarcastic? When being sarcastic say so or put laughing emotions so that we will know you are joking, if you can't do that, just shut-up because it makes you look silly.

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naijaboiy: 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

(Singing Shabba)

I was sleep! lipsrsealed
You were "sleep"?

Oh yea sleeping on my thread. undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
khia:

How would anyone know that you are being sarcastic? When being sarcastic say so or put laughing emotions so that we will know you are joking, if you can't do that, just shut-up because it makes you look silly.
hian angry

Wtf is wrong with you?
Are your village witches beckoning on you to start your witchcraft activities?
Come sell chinese periwinkle for me...iyeh
Your visa and tfare are covered angry

Goat!!no offe?nse
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 9:45pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Bish.
and this old woman still wonders why Chima wont suck her tomatoes again..
Dear nairalanders can you suck a woman's kini that smells of rotten tilapia?
Goat no offenseom angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by khia: 9:51pm On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
hian angry

Wtf is wrong with you?
Are your village witches beckoning on you to start your witchcraft activities?
Come sell chinese periwinkle for me...iyeh
Your visa and tfare are covered angry

Goat!!no offe?nse

LMAO grin grin grin @ Village witches, I don't live on your continent. sad sad
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin grin @ Village witches, I don't live on your continent. sad sad
either i'm i there presently angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by DarkkRebel: 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Priceless...e-love-vendor tongue

you are not even elated that a Greek god like me would wanna explore that dirty hole grin

I've seen your ass before and its not Impressive.,and your b00bs are the same size of a Tylenol pill, so what are you fronting for?

idi0t, you better jump on the bed now and lemme pump you like Sulaimon the vulcanizer cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 9:55pm On May 28, 2015
DarkkRebel:

you are not even elated that a Greek God like me would wanna enter that dirty hole grin

I've seen your ass before and its not Impressive.
your boobs are the same size of a Tylenol pill too so what are you fronting for?

idi0t jump on the bed now and lemme pump you like a Sulaimon the vulcanizer cheesy

I will rather drink ebola fluid. wink
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by khia: 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
either i'm i there presently angry

But You assumed that I was Nigerian/African.

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ifoundmyperfect: 9:57pm On May 28, 2015
Nice thread... Can't date anyone... I've found my perfect.. If I hadn't, I still wouldn't date any lady or suppose lady in this section because they all strike me as actresses following d same boring script...

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by DarkkRebel: 10:00pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

I will rather drink ebola fluid. wink

its obvious you have never been to the 4 walls of the classroom cheesy

what is 'Ebola Fluid'?..is Ebola secreted in the glands now?

come ...spread your legs like its yoga and lemme tongue-fu¢k chima's playing ground.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by epelumi42(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When tornadoes meet volcanoes then expect a pyroclastic 'showdown'.cheesy

Of course... That metaphor hits it. Just sad a pyromaniacal showdown had to happen on a thread that'd have served humor in icy cupcakes...

You go overboard sometimes though, pray you don't dine with sharks sooner. grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:02pm On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
and this old woman still wonders why Chima wont suck her tomatoes again..
Dear nairalanders can you suck a woman's kini that smells of rotten tilapia?
Goat no offenseom angry

Were you dropped as an infant? lipsrsealed
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by subbieD(f): 10:03pm On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy cheesy

I be gentleman oooo. wink

Obviously..... embarassed
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On May 28, 2015
DarkkRebel:

come ...spread your legs like its yoga and lemme tongue-fu¢k chima's playing ground.

It is obvious you haven't left the village!
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:07pm On May 28, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
Nice thread... Can't date anyone... I've found my perfect.. If I hadn't, I still wouldn't date any lady or suppose lady in this section because they all strike me as actresses following d same boring script...

Bro...why do you have on lip gloss?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On May 28, 2015
khia:

Hey Khia! kiss
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrLayih(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2015
DarkkRebel:

that playing ground is mine...being guarding it since 299bc
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2015
epelumi42:

Of course... That metaphor hits it. Just sad a pyromaniacal showdown had to happen on a thread that'd have served humor in icy cupcakes...

You go overboard sometimes though, pray you don't dine with sharks sooner. grin

Humour is in many forms: plain, sarcastic, cynical and sadistic. To each person his 'flavour'.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 10:17pm On May 28, 2015
khia:

is your tree of sarcasm unfruitful angry

Was jokin joor
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 10:24pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Were you dropped as an infant? lipsrsealed
How much does that expired gala fetch you a day? angry
Ama double it as many times as you want but just promise me you wont allow your kini smell to escalate to my nose again..
Aswaaar sma pay double
Goat again no offe?nse angry

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Merlissa(f): 10:24pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
Na kinglekan smiley. He said he likes u cheesy

Huh!!!!!

He who likes me, loves you grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ifoundmyperfect: 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Bro...why do you have on lip gloss?

I'd take that as a compliment...
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On May 28, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

I'd take that as a compliment...

Trust me that wasn't a compliment! lipsrsealed
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:36pm On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:

How much does that expired gala fetch you a day? angry
Ama double it as many times as you want but just promise me you wont allow your kini smell to escalate to my nose again..
Aswaaar sma pay double
Goat again no offe?nse angry

Were you fvcked by a bull?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ifoundmyperfect: 10:39pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Trust me that wasn't a compliment! lipsrsealed

Okay...
Thought as much...
I'm no MrChima... grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Okay...
Thought as much...
I'm no MrChima... grin

No you are not! Chima is a man! wink
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 10:43pm On May 28, 2015
subbieD:

Obviously..... embarassed
Showapa? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.