Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome (57062 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by IYANGBALI: 4:09pm On May 29, 2015
Anulux:
Kudos to you...you v done your capability....make buhari sef enter and lets see
#e no easy to head 9ja.....over populated....can't wait for another census....am sure we will climb third or 2nd.....ishhh......Jona..you tried.....16 yrs no be beans.....
see as you dey die for the guy,you go wound o
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by zicoraads: 4:09pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.
This geh has travelled the world. She seems to know everything about all the states in the federation undecided
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
Atleast na uncle jonah go dey recognise people now. He go remember your name and your family name.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by kelvyn7: 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
I dnt know how u guys get all these close range pics ooo

Abi Nairalanders dey govt too grin
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region XB. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?[/b]r
2. [b]What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay
#NewNigeria"
did u watch d president's speech? He said he is going to xtend it and xtend his hand of friendship to d pple of d area. So stop dividing ur thinking.
icedbreez:
Yenagoa the Capital of Bayelsa State is agog following the return of President Goodluck. A man many admit did not birth the many aspirations of the people but nonetheless seen as a hero because he inspires the average Niger Deltan who before now could not dream to rule this Country.
Now the popular thinking is that of hope and believe that if Jonathan can do it then my son or daughter can also do it.
Whether they like it or not, in that sense he is our Hero.
GEJ is a happy man always
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by papoose999(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
Besto:

bought crowd... after now them go start tear wrapper for 5k..5k.
what exactly re u tryin to say?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Image123(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
Thank you thieves, thank you rap.ists. You are heroes too you know. You could have stolen or rap.ed today but you did not. Just like ex president Jonathan could have caused chaos but did not.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by jossyj: 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
He half run away from EFCC,don't worry name dem go send to come preek you up grin

who open your cage?

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by beelon1020(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
Arrived alive smiley

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
neocortex:

The same way you are sponsored tobtype this comment.
I never knew your contract extended beyond handing over undecided
exactly what your type said before elections, you felt you were in the majority and buhari supporters were sponsored, your eye never still clear Abi? undecided
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
zicoraads:
This geh has travelled the world. She seems to know everything about all the states in the federation undecided
28 states and counting.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by bloomin: 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome my hero! May God bless you my peace loving gentleman.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by ussy09(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
I like Gej for his simple bt I luv Pmb cos his a man.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Most likely a paid crowd, but that's none of my business. We have moved on to greater things.... Praise God for the gift of newness and hope. Thank God[/size]
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
jossyj:

who open your cage?
I go slap you tongue
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by francizy(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

I can see.. Same way Abacha achieved nothing but wasn't he celebrated?

Obj achieved nothing, wasn't he celebrated?

Hypocrisy is your watchword bro. Keep upholding your tag...
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
how many of your so called leaders from your extraction have been celebrated undecided.?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by jossyj: 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go slap you tongue

as you de slap your papa now
I understand.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Joeel381: 4:15pm On May 29, 2015
Wecum home Mr.presido
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Besto(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2015
papoose999:
what exactly re u tryin to say?

boss i dey venue,so leave matters for mathias...the average bayelsan dey vex...
Airport in bayelsa..Airport Kpofa!!!!
Fly Over bridge in bayelsa...Fly Over Kpofa!!! if no be 1 dem just manage complete in 12years at federal level..bros
Federal Projects.....Federal projects Kpofa!!!...

Nigga was saying he wanted to suprise bayelsans with 2nd tenure.....2nd Tenure Kpofa!!!!!
Note: Kpofa!!! means E no dey in ijaw....thank you..

pix below..when bayelsans are mad with jonah but yet dem go share change for him welcome parry!!!

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Ymodulus: 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

I can see.. Same way Abacha achieved nothing but wasn't he celebrated?

Obj achieved nothing, wasn't he celebrated?

Hypocrisy is your watchword bro. Keep upholding your tag...
Bro dont say that, next time
luchy34:
how many of your so called leaders from your extraction have been celebrated undecided.?
why do you think am against your tribe?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by fx45(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.
At least there is an edifice to show for it. We love Jonathan. We wholeheartedly voted for Jonathan. If he decides to contest again in 2019, we will still come out en masse to vote for him.

U can Go and Die!

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by IYANGBALI: 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
jossyj:

as you de slap your papa now
I understand.
eyaaaaaa he dey pain you,all your shout jonathan till Buhari get sense,no stop baba from sending your pay master go back to otuoke tongue

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by cole265(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
deebsman1:
ex president fyi cheesy

We told them GEJ was going to come back home today, the didn't or refuse to believe us. Now here it is life. The patient dog eat that fastest bone.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by datribune: 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
Knowing d mentality of dis people, d devious OBJ foisted on our nation dis clueless, corrupt & effeminate individual. Just like in d case of d kleptomaniac Alameseigha, they ar shamelessly celebrating instead of apologizing to our nation 4 begetting dis clueless individual whom everything he touched failed. Everyone nearest him encountered one misfortune or another. d good works of d patriots of d G34 has been undone & d erstwhile largest political party in africa is in free-fall. Good riddance to some guy called Jonathan Goodluck, d weakest, most clueless & corrupt leader in nigerian history. #shame

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Wahala90: 4:23pm On May 29, 2015
A true nationalist always thinks of his people first before his ambitions. He never abuses the rule of law; he never gets into power by force, he never wastes resources contesting election results, never allows the blood of any of his country man to be spilled because of his ego and ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
who na nor dey ever finish for d word sponsor haha.u people drive ham from Aso rock, e still dey he town who na still follow ham come again. I take d God may u dey worship take plead live Oga Jona alone, because he nor be president again plsss oooo
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Anglovel: 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:
Johnny is da man, and of this there can be no doubt.

As the coming years unfold, the Nigerian electorate will rue the day that they participated in a rigged election that got rid of Johnny and brought in another Pellow Kwantiri-man protector of the decades-old apartheid system that saw a few key northern usurpers stealing all the oil wealth from the Niger Delta, while the rest of the nation wallowed in neglect and squalor.

Now Jonathan Goodluck can settle down to make some serious money as a paid speaker all over the world, and as the author of a best-selling memoir.

I tip my hat to ya Johnny. You did your best and accomplished a lot, but a hoodwinked electorate voted for regression, stagnation, oppression and poverty, as they will soon find out.
exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Galaxydon1(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2015
He is even smiling. You will rot in jail.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Anglovel: 4:29pm On May 29, 2015
icedbreez:
You people should realise that it's not easy to rule this country because of our various differences and background, Nigeria is a very complex Nation which APC will soon find out.
Its only a Question of Time
TIME WILL TELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Eluala(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

-Ymodulus

Too bad you are not even able to do such a simple arithmetic and yet there you go displaying ignorance and hate that is legendary. In your estimation, from 2010 to 2015 is '7' years. So much for sophistication.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.