Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,335 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome (57063 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by datribune: 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Why the tears?

Tears?. dis is a great day 4 all patriots but u see all that is needed 4 d forces of evil to triumph is for enough good men to keep quiet.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by egift(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
kinglord:
The above comment just shows the level of craze in some peoples heads can ur dad boast of 2 things he has done for his community

For the single fact you do not know my dad, was one good reason for you shut your mouth.
And the fact that am me and my dad is not a member of Nairaland is another reason to say something else.
And the very fact that Jonathan or Buhari is not your father is another reason why to hide your low-self-esteem.

Please don't swing like a blind drunk again. Do have yourself a lovely day. Cheers!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
datribune:

Tears?. dis is a great day 4 all patriots but u see all that is needed 4 d forces of evil to triumph is for enough good men to keep quiet.

Please, allow us to enjoy this day! Please.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 29, 2015
ireneony:
i so much love this man
a true democrate

Democrate?? Seriously?? . . Ab0ki qo skul. . . u no qree
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Lionsclaw: 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
Inkman:

You'll get used to it

grin
Yeah man everyone will get used to it. But the title: MOST DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. Belongs to this man and get ready to teach your children that cos the history books just added that up. Hope you get used to his new title wink

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
dear preye, I am not worked up, I only pity you ijaws who gained nothing from the clueless one.
Your father that is not Clueless,what has he achieved? What's his name?

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Inkman(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Yeah man everyone will get used to it. But the title: MOST DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. Belongs to this man and get ready to teach your children that cos the history books just added that up. Hope you get used to his new title wink

Sorry... Okay grin
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by MrPresident1: 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
God bless GEJ.

Some of us remember how you became President in 2011, you were chosen, we all may not really know the purpose yet, but it sure will be clear in later on.

Nigerians are a difficult people, an ungovernable woman, but you did your best.

God bless you sir.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by ngoziama: 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:
Johnny is da man, and of this there can be no doubt.

As the coming years unfold, the Nigerian electorate will rue the day that they participated in a rigged election that got rid of Johnny and brought in another Pellow Kwantiri-man protector of the decades-old apartheid system that saw a few key northern usurpers stealing all the oil wealth from the Niger Delta, while the rest of the nation wallowed in neglect and squalor.

Thank youuuu

Now Jonathan Goodluck can settle down to make some serious money as a paid speaker all over the world, and as the author of a best-selling memoir.

I tip my hat to ya Johnny. You did your best and accomplished a lot, but a hoodwinked electorate voted for regression, stagnation, oppression and poverty, as they will soon find out.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by speakerraw(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.

MUMU!!

MUMU!!

Must u comment?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by datribune: 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Please, allow us to enjoy this day! Please.

Enjoy my guy. I'm enjoying it too. cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region XB. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

Ingrate of d highest deqree
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Lionsclaw: 5:14pm On May 29, 2015
Inkman:

Sorry... Okay grin
Hahaha chairman nothing to be sorry for. Finally we all na one
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Your father that is not Clueless,what has he achieved? What's his name?
keep crying blood for someone that never wished you well, it's you headache.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by kenny1313(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:

As the coming years unfold, the Nigerian electorate will rue the day that they participated in a rigged election that got rid of Johnny and brought in another Pellow Kwantiri-man protector of the decades-old apartheid system that saw a few key northern usurpers stealing all the oil wealth from the Niger Delta, while the rest of the nation wallowed in neglect and squalor.

Now Jonathan Goodluck can settle down to make some serious money as a paid speaker all over the world, and as the author of a best-selling memoir.

I tip my hat to ya Johnny. You did your best and accomplished a lot, but a hoodwinked electorate voted for regression, stagnation, oppression an
d poverty, as they will soon find out.
mumu who open ur mouth?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
keep crying blood for someone that never wished you well, it's you headache.
Am not Crying,am celebrating a true hero,you won't understand cos u are paid by Apc to do ur Job,hope u don't blame Jonathan from tomorrow for Apc woes,cos d same Buhari was head of state in 1983,and Nigeria didn't turn to Usa then!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by cabaliciouscabal: 5:20pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm, at last I can heave d sigh of relieve dat d most clueless world record president has finally bowed out, no more anxiety every morning as to Wat foolish things would be said or done by d zoo Dr, his wife and his aides, everyday new embarrassment to our nation, now dat he as returned to otuoke, let him continue using 1million to feed every day. We av never bn so polarized like dis b4, until dis fisherman came to divide us immensely on ethnic, religious, and region line. Bye 4 Eva. GEJ
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by icedbreez(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2015
Why is this not yet I front page Chairmo lalasticlala
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am not Crying,am celebrating a true hero,you won't understand cos u are paid by Apc to do ur Job,hope u don't blame Jonathan from tomorrow for Apc woes,cos d same Buhari was head of state in 1983,and Nigeria didn't turn to Usa then!
Buhari was president for 18 months, yet he achieved more than your drunken clueless retârd who ruled for 6 years, check history.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
datribune:

Enjoy my guy. I'm enjoying it too. cheers

Today, I've decided to put politics to the side, and bask in the joy of having a new President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Buhari was president for 18 months, yet he achieved more than your drunken clueless retârd who ruled for 6 years, check history.
Achieved for mouth,what did he achieve?What's there lite 24hrs then and Gudluck came to spoil d lite?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by ethicalUser(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.
If he had concentrated on Bayelsa and abandoned other states you people will still complain . can man ever be satisfied ? Like it or not GEJ is a hero

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by sweetgala(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:

I tip my hat to ya Johnny. You did your best and accomplished a lot, but a hoodwinked electorate voted for regression, stagnation, oppression and poverty, as they will soon find out.

Johnny-boi lost fairly he wasn't rigged out! Let me correct that lie

I can agree with you he'll surely make a killing speaking about his "politics is not a do or die affair" mantra

I might have felt differently about him , but today's success was birthed by his grace in defeat. He has a legacy to build-on , suffice nothing too damaging crops up in the coming days and months about his tenure in office
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Achieved for mouth,what did he achieve?What's there lite 24hrs then and Gudluck came to spoil d lite?
I have a feeling I am conversing with a 10 year old, ok bye undecided
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 29, 2015
ethicalUser:

If he had concentrated on Bayelsa and abandoned other states you people will still complain . can man ever be satisfied ? Like it or not GEJ is a hero
is he suppose to abandon any where? All the money he stole and diverted should have been used to build the nation. The most painful part is the pain he caused Nigerians this past week, no fuel, no light, no money, God will judge that otuokite.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by datribune: 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Today, I've decided to put politics to the side, and bask in the joy of having a new Presidenpt.

Good decision. U did well. Way to go.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
datribune:

Good decision. U did well. Way to go.

Thanks. Let's all support him. .....

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by adamskutty(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
cpapa:
. some of u Ur parents can't even control u not to talk of controlling a state .
ewooo! U mean ur parents control u like a play station? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by ocelot2006(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome home Mr. President.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I have a feeling I am conversing with a 10 year old, ok bye undecided
I have a feeling I am conversing with a brainwashed future suicide female bomber,Bye!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by datribune: 5:34pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Thanks. Let's all support him. .....

U ar indeed a good person & a very wise person. goodluck.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
datribune:

U ar indeed a good person & a wise person.goodluck.

I have NO option! It will be sadistic and primitive on my part to wish him failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.