Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome (57060 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Lucasbalo(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
ireneony:
i so much love this man
a true democrate
He's a good man but he was a failure as a President. Wishing him the best of retirement life
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by francizy(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:

Bro dont say that, next time

why do you think am against your tribe?

What did Tinubu achieve as Lagos state governor? How many times have you criticized him?

luchy34:
how many of your so called leaders from your extraction have been celebrated undecided.?

Don't mind him, his hypocrisy is like glō overload.. When a hypocrite like this talks all OK have to do is ask him to provide evidence to show he had in the past, criticized the likes of Aregbese.. Some morōns won't just shy away from insulting the collective interest of two regions with over 30 million people and stamp on their freedom of association and right as a human being.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
For the first time in years, this man will sleep well this night...
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by tomzman: 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
I won't regard GEJ as a hero but he would always have my respect. I know he has a good heart but he surrounded himself with the wrong people. I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Respect! our former president GEJ.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
egift:
A man who cannot point to 5-10 things he did for his State. Now Buhari will show him how it is done. At the interem, we will use the next 100 days to access the damage PDP have done for years now.

It is time to rebuild Nigeria. Sai Buhari.
all of u shouting buhari sha all see I pray u will not be disappointed. U put ur trust in human being. Smh.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Okwudiri87: 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
l want to join milions of good people of nigeria to welcome u back home. U came, u saw and u conquer. God bless u my hero of democracy.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by kinglord(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
egift(m):
A man who cannot point to 5-10 things he did for his State.
Now Buhari will show him how it is done. At the interem, we
will use the next 100 days to access the damage PDP have
done for years now.
It is time to rebuild Nigeria. Sai Buhari.
The above comment just shows the level of craze in some peoples heads can ur dad boast of 2 things he has done for his community

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Rexyl(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
icedbreez:
Welcome Home the Mr President, the Country is celebrating and not bloodletting and in war today because of you.

Former President Jonathan has made the history. He achieved what seemed impossible. He is honoured for smooth transition without bloodshed.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.

Don't get worked up over that! It's our call!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
icedbreez:
You people should realise that it's not easy to rule this country because of our various differences and background, Nigeria is a very complex Nation which APC will soon find out.
I think u are a genius as me, tell them o brother, tell them dem no wan ear o, Nigeria is big with differences of some sort, I pray I comot this fvck country. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by deebsman1(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
neva again shall we have a dumb mofo as the head of our nation, an actionless man
cole265:

We told them GEJ was going to come back home today, the didn't or refuse to believe us. Now here it is life. The patient dog eat that fastest bone.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
You're indeed welcome home, our brother.

You've done your part in the history of the nation.

We welcome you home.

God bless you sir.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by annylove(f): 4:42pm On May 29, 2015
Jonathan, a man of peace he remains the hero of democracy and nobody can change that,The most criticised and most celebrated president in d history of Nigeria,welcome back home Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by datribune: 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
fx45:

At least there is an edifice to show for it. We love Jonathan. We wholeheartedly voted for Jonathan. If he decides to contest again in 2019, we will still come out en masse to vote for him.

U can Go and Die!

When will u hav sense?. d only edifice u hav is ur depraved mentality dat can not distinguish between good & bad.
I don't blame u, i blame d devious OBJ who even after knowing ur mentality dat u worship crooks & kleptomaniacs when u celebrated d fugitive Alameseigha he still went ahead to foist on our nation dis clueless, corrupt & effeminate individual. Now just like in d case of Alameseigha u ar shamelessly celebrating a failed, rejected & discredited individual instead of apologizing to our nation 4 begetting dis clueless man whom everything he touched failed. Everyone nearest him encountered one misfortune or another. d good works of d patriots of d G34 has been undone & d erstwhile largest political party in africa is in free-fall. Grow some sense or go & die.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't get worked up over that! It's our call!
dear preye, I am not worked up, I only pity you ijaws who gained nothing from the clueless one.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by MrDojo(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2015
ireneony:
i so much love this man
a true democrate

Babe I knw its an error bt its Democrat nt Democrate.....
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
dear preye, I am not worked up, I only pity you ijaws who gained nothing from the clueless one.

Leave us to do that! There are latent victories embedded in his loss.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by kollinpowel(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2015
now we can have a fresh air.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Egoarab(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2015
To some ungrateful people here,I think you should be praying everyday to be like this man instead of spreading your message of hate...I think he is the greatest politician Nigeria have ever produced...you can say what you like,you can as well call your best Nigerian politician your Ziks,Awos,Obj,Yar adua etc.But none of them matched this man pedigree...He saved this country from extinction. And am so glad the UN and the world recognise this even when some of us don't.
Long Live GEJ
Long Live FRN
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Leave us to do that! There are latent victories embedded in his loss.
for example?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by fx45(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
datribune:

When will u hav sense?. I don't blame u, i blame d devious OBJ who even after knowing ur mentality dat u worship crooks & kleptomaniacs when u celebrated d fugitive Alameseigha he still went ahead to foist on our nation dis clueless, corrupt & effeminate individual. Now just like in d case of Alameseigha u ar shamelessly celebrating a failed, rejected & discredited individual instead of apologizing to our nation 4 begetting dis clueless man whom everything he touched failed. Everyone nearest him encountered one misfortune or another. d good works of d patriots of d G34 has been undone & d erstwhile largest political party in africa is in free-fall. When will u hav sense?.
Cry Me A River!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
for example?

I did a thread on that weeks ago. You know what to do.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
datribune:

When will u hav sense?. d only edifice u hav is ur depraved mentality dat can not distinguish between good & bad.
I don't blame u, i blame d devious OBJ who even after knowing ur mentality dat u worship crooks & kleptomaniacs when u celebrated d fugitive Alameseigha he still went ahead to foist on our nation dis clueless, corrupt & effeminate individual. Now just like in d case of Alameseigha u ar shamelessly celebrating a failed, rejected & discredited individual instead of apologizing to our nation 4 begetting dis clueless man whom everything he touched failed. Everyone nearest him encountered one misfortune or another. d good works of d patriots of d G34 has been undone & d erstwhile largest political party in africa is in free-fall. Grow some sense or go & die.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
datribune:

Why the tears?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by cpapa: 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
adamskutty:
Ha! Glory be to God, tired of a disgrace of a president. grin

Meanwhile jonah the ordinary citizen, here is a song i composed for you. Enjoy! grin

Otuoke is calling
Otuoke is calling

No more jonah disgraaaace
No more mama piss blunders

Good bye jonah
Good bye mama piss

Now u are free to go to ur darling otuoke. grin grin
. some of u Ur parents can't even control u not to talk of controlling a state .
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

I did a thread on that weeks ago. You know what to do.
I am the very lazy type, you can kindly post the link, thanks.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I am the very lazy type, you can kindly post the link, thanks.

CHANGE! !!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by arresa: 4:56pm On May 29, 2015
You can have your useless corrupt and incompetent hero. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by datribune: 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
fx45:

Cry Me A River!

Don't get it twisted. All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to remain silent. I did not keep quiet & we overcame. U need to always support d greater good without recourse to d narrow-mindedness of tribe or religion. GEJ is a Xtian & southerner like me but it has had no impact on his style of leadership
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by darqly(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:

Now Jonathan Goodluck can settle down to make some serious money as a paid speaker all over the world, and as the author of a best-selling memoir.

Em, best-selling ke? I think you're pushing it too far grin grin
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by smsdigito: 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.
The question is did he do something for other regions? the answer is yes, so let another person come and do for his own region like he did for other regions , that is the whole essence of One Nigeria we are talking about and not that a president will only go and do for his own side alone. He was selfless that is what it means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Hiddentreasure1(f): 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
. is it not enough? what is ur problem he is out of there whether u like it or not he once served Nigeria so please destroy ur hate abeg for ur own good besides he is enjoying his life in bayelsa n even international recognition here u r calling him a bad man how does DAT affect him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.