Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome (57061 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by eyinjuege: 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
He needs to rest for now. I guess he did the best he could within his own capabilities.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by openmine(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2015
midasbliss:

Smh... Leave Him Alone Already. He Isnt The President Anymore... Why U Hurt dat he is being celebrated?
my broda ask am ohh...even wen an 'ex' has been inscribed on him,haters keep hating....
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Ymodulus: 6:41pm On May 29, 2015
tutucious:

Ymodulus .... Don't get me started with u... You have problem with the region but you are also from that same region(south/south)...

If you don't know why GEJ is being celebrated then I guess you reside in Nigeria but you don't Live in Nigeria or perhaps you just feel like commenting...

I'm proudly BAYELSAN and confirmed IZON Lady.

Long Live GEJ...
lady mi.

Please am Northern. But to your answers the former is the case
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by manutdadex(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2015
onyi4edu:
I love GEJ.
May GOD bless and keep you
funny people..bayelsa no get governor? a selfless man!

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by tutucious(f): 6:46pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
lady mi.

Please am Northern. But to your answers the former is the case

Let's continue this in private...
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by mike1978: 6:46pm On May 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Oga jona you av done well.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Forwetinnah: 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
egift:
A man who cannot point to 5-10 things he did for his State. Now Buhari will show him how it is done. At the interem, we will use the next 100 days to access the damage PDP have done for years now.

It is time to rebuild Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

Cry more than the bereaved Mr funeral house. .the Northern Almajiris who helped rig Buhari into power are living such a good life with complete infrastructure in the North since they've been in power for 36 years. Some of you are just shameless
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Forwetinnah: 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ is the MAN, anyday. ..anytime!! Sir you are celebrated all over, even the hypocrites can't help but marvel at your humility since its a strange trait in Nigerian leaders. Ibukuroma Sir, you are welcome back home!!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Forwetinnah: 7:00pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.

What did OBJ do for Ogun State ; even the Road leading to his so called Otta farm was a disaster during his tenure?? How has Daura improved with a former head of State now Ancestral President Mallam Buhari. ..tell us??
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Jerrymax01(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2015
You're welcome back home, the hero of our democracy,you've changed our democracy from selfcrazy to democracy. Please tell Dickson to increase d alawee of we corpers in Bayelsa. I remove hair dress for you GEJ.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by phibah: 7:01pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region XB. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

He is celebrated because he did what some one could not do some years back..
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.

Was Jonathan the President of Bayelsa? Did Bayelsa not have a state governor and Local government chairmen?

I don't know why people always expect the President to play the role of a Governor alongside his responsibility as the President of the Nation.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Image123(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
icedbreez:

You re a piece of work you know? Comparing former President GEJ to robbers and rapists. what nerve u got!

It's called context. The actions are what is being compared. Former president GEJ holding on to power is a criminal act.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Image123(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
tutucious:

You truly deserve a worthy SLAP... It's obvious you don't have respect...

How? What is respect? Are we to respect criminality and irresponsibility? i respect the MAN president Jonathan for his position and as a human (human dignity). i have no respect or partiality for ACTS of criminality. If GEJ had held on to power, that would be a criminal, unpatriotic act leading to anarchy and other violence.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
joeboy03:

Was Jonathan the President of Bayelsa? Did Bayelsa not have a state governor and Local government chairmen?

I don't know why people always expect the President to play the role of a Governor alongside his responsibility as the President of the Nation.
isn't there is federal road which passes through Bayelsa? Why was the East west road abandoned.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
isn't there is federal road which passes through Bayelsa? Why was the East west road abandoned.

The East west road is not abandoned, work is ongoing. Besides you shouldn't have used East west road to pass judgement and name names.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by mumbasa: 7:46pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region XB. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

A few gas plants were shut down in the Niger Delta region and the whole Nigeria plunged into power crisis. Region B has been feeding your generation for over 50 years

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Amienfan4Godwin(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
No matter whate people are saying to GEJ i still love him, because off a truth is a man of peace Nigerian canever 4get in a hurry
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Rick9(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2015
Rxpetite:

As for the new president, we dey give you 3 weeks of grace. Rest and prepare while we sharpen our tongues and wait for you. Your talk-talk and lenghty promises go postpone for now. Na action we want. If you forget anything we go patiently remind you.
You see wetin we do jona, nigerians are no longer smiling. Enough is enough.
Eh Yah I know the feeling Take heart ok #BuhariTill2023
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Sajio(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2015
Wooow..... nothing they say last for ever..! Gej my HERO... Gej my mentor..... Gej my role model.....! who God has bless no Man can change.. My Luv, ppl have been saying lots of things about ur government.... u tried making them see ur intents but hatred couldn't allow dem see.. but for dis, u'v proven again that u a hero,,, another name. for u sir... is DEMOCRACY!! God bless u... Today we had the best ever democracy day!!! God bless u sir..

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by kawkab: 12:49am On May 30, 2015
firstEVA:

These are some of the things GEJ did for his people;

1. Federal University - Otuoke.
2. Federal Polytechnic for Oil and Gas, Otuoke.
3. Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board, Headquarters Yenagoa.
4. Cargo Airport (Under construction).
5. Brass Liquefied Natural Gas Project, Brass - Bayelsa State.

There are also several other private investments his being President attractednto the State.

How do you think Bayelsa would have gotten this project if not for GEJ.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by papoose999(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2015
Besto:

boss i dey venue,so leave matters for mathias...the average bayelsan dey vex...
Airport in bayelsa..Airport Kpofa!!!!
Fly Over bridge in bayelsa...Fly Over Kpofa!!! if no be 1 dem just manage complete in 12years at federal level..bros
Federal Projects.....Federal projects Kpofa!!!...

Nigga was saying he wanted to suprise bayelsans with 2nd tenure.....2nd Tenure Kpofa!!!!!
Note: Kpofa!!! means E no dey in ijaw....thank you..

pix below..when bayelsans are mad with jonah but yet dem go share change for him welcome parry!!!
its obvious dt u re a bad belle just watchd d welcm prog 4 gej in bayelsa on channels fyi dia is a federal uni in otuoke nd many oda projects in bayelsa all ur points re shit
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Besto(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2015
papoose999:
its obvious dt u re a bad belle just watchd d welcm prog 4 gej in bayelsa on channels fyi dia is a federal uni in otuoke nd many oda projects in bayelsa all ur points re shit

u mean just a federal University for 12 years... fyi the federal University was bayelsa state ASUU chapter struggles..

you don't seat in front of ur system n spew rubbish.. for ur info i supported Jonathan thz previous election..

did u see the amount of registered voters in bayelsa and the amount that came out to vote... its obvious u r bad at analysis.

you on channels t. v... am on the frontline..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.