Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome (57067 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by fx45(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
datribune:

Don't get it twisted. All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to remain silent. I did not keep quiet & we overcame. U need to always support d greater good without recourse to d narrow-mindedness of tribe or religion. GEJ is a Xtian & southerner like me but it has had no impact on his style of leadership
U're full of crap.... Are U from which part of Southern Nigeria? The same hateful, over-sabi and treacherous Southwest Take a closer look at the voting pattern of the last elections and tell me what U think of your irreparable Nigeria.... The South South and South East gave him 95% because we know he did well and he deserves a second term. The North gave Buhari 95% because they believe he deserves to be there. 40% of the Southwest voted for Jonathan because they wanted him and the remaining 60% said no... They wanted Buhari. So 'majority', including child-voters and over-inflated figures from the North carried the vote. And that sums it up. It's all about choice.

We know what this your Nigeria is all about and we have braced up for what is to come.

Na siddon dey look we dey now...

3 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by zicoraads: 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
28 states and counting.
Only? Am disappointed. I was expecting 36 and the FCT.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by datribune: 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

I have NO option! It will be sadistic and primitive on my part to wish him failure.

Very wise words. Wishing him failure is not an option. It will be like working against one's self-interest. We wish him well. We wish ourselves well. We wish our nation well.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by juman(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2015
He may return back to the position one day.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2015
datribune:

Very wise words. Wishing him failure is not an option. It will be like working against one's self-interest. We wish him well. We wish ourselves well. We wish our nation well.

If you saw the list of targets he has for the nation, and the challenges ahead, you would spend an hour praying to him.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by GentleToks(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2015
God punish whoever comes up with this fashion style for Ijaw people. It's disgusting to say d least.

It makes Jonathan and all d Ijaws that I have seen over the years to look like clowns.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Ujupsy: 5:44pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=icedbreez post=34215452]You people should realise that it's not easy to rule this country because of our various differences and background, Nigeria is a very complex Nation which APC will soon find out.[/quoteokey
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Ujupsy: 5:47pm On May 29, 2015
egift:
A man who cannot point to 5-10 things he did for his State. Now Buhari will show him how it is done. At the interem, we will use the next 100 days to access the damage PDP have done for years now.

It is time to rebuild Nigeria. Sai Buhari.
wet in you know
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by newsdey(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2015
though he did nothing but we have to thank God for him arriving otuoke sound and healthy him for that...
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Ujupsy: 5:50pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ you are the champion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by AyanfeOlaDee(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2015
He is a Peaceful man who orchestrated another peaceful era of democraacy in Nigeria. U will always be celebrated GEJ. More grace to your elbows. Longlive GEJ longlive NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by datribune: 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
fx45:

U're full of crap.... Are U from which part of Southern Nigeria? The same hateful, over-sabi and treacherous Southwest Take a closer look at the voting pattern of the last elections and tell me what U think of your irreparable Nigeria.... The South South and South East gave him 95% because we know he did well and he deserves a second term. The North gave Buhari 95% because they believe he deserves to be there. 40% of the Southwest voted for Jonathan because they wanted him and the remaining 60% said no... They wanted Buhari. So 'majority', including child-voters and over-inflated figures from the North carried the vote. And that sums it up. It's all about choice.

We know what this your Nigeria is all about and we have braced up for what is to come.

Na siddon dey look we dey now...

deluded TANoid when will u hav sense?. U f*cking TANoid, a unicellular simpleton wit a stupidity gene is throwing tantrums on d forum because nigerians rejected a corrupt, clueless & effeminate individual who did not know what he was doing. U better stop throwing tantrums by taking ur medications b4 u run unclad into d market place. Get serious, Orubebe ur role model is already taking his own medications.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by McSpark: 5:55pm On May 29, 2015
My stateman: I am very happy my local government madagali and michika local government in Adamawa voted for GEJ my hero despise boko haram threat and displacement of our people; my hero live long.
icedbreez:
Welcome Home the Mr President, the Country is celebrating and not bloodletting and in war today because of you.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by fx45(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2015
datribune:

deluded TANoid when will u hav sense?. U f*cking TANoid, a unicellular simpleton wit a stupidity gene is throwing tantrums on d forum because nigerians rejected a corrupt, clueless & effeminate individual who did not know what he was doing. U better stop throwing tantrums by taking ur medications b4 u run unclad into d market place. Get serious, Orubebe ur role model is already taking his own medications.
I will not dignify your stvpidity with another response.
Now get lost!

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:
Johnny is da man, and of this there can be no doubt.

As the coming years unfold, the Nigerian electorate will rue the day that they participated in a rigged election that got rid of Johnny and brought in another Pellow Kwantiri-man protector of the decades-old apartheid system that saw a few key northern usurpers stealing all the oil wealth from the Niger Delta, while the rest of the nation wallowed in neglect and squalor.

Now Jonathan Goodluck can settle down to make some serious money as a paid speaker all over the world, and as the author of a best-selling memoir.

I tip my hat to ya Johnny. You did your best and accomplished a lot, but a hoodwinked electorate voted for regression, stagnation, oppression and poverty, as they will soon find out.

Idiota!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Goldpen: 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
Sorry but I have to tell u u r foolish. I will not bother joining words with u in a bid to explain cos ur intellectual strength won't muscle it.
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region XB. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
Rxpetite:
Pls rest dear former president. You deserve months of vacation.
As for the new president, we dey give you 3 weeks of grace. Rest and prepare while we sharpen our tongues and wait for you. Your talk-talk and lenghty promises go postpone for now. Na action we want. If you forget anything we go patiently remind you.
You see wetin we do jona, nigerians are no longer smiling. Enough is enough.

Are you already regretting what the 'we' in you did to jona?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by jubenevamind(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:

As the coming years unfold, the Nigerian electorate will rue the day that they participated in a rigged election that got rid of Johnny and brought in another Pellow Kwantiri-man protector of the decades-old apartheid system that saw a few key northern usurpers stealing all the oil wealth from the Niger Delta, while the rest of the nation wallowed in neglect and squalor.

Now Jonathan Goodluck can settle down to make some serious money as a paid speaker all over the world, and as the author of a best-selling memoir.

I tip my hat to ya Johnny. You did your best and accomplished a lot, but a hoodwinked electorate voted for regression, stagnation, oppression and poverty, as they will soon find out.

You Bleep up...
I think say ur head correct ni as i read ur first n second paragraph...

As u con conclude am, i now see d stuffs u're made up off
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Dayg88(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:

Nigerians made a very big anf costly mistake.

That was voting this dumb p****y eating animal back in 2011. He's where he belongs now. He shouof just try to govern otuoke cos it seems that's the only place he's capable of governing. Rest Mr Ex-President in otuoke till we No longer hear or Dee you again. It's not your fault you were booted out, you just can't expect a Dillard to perform like a genius. That's where you belong DULLARD!!!!!!!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Dayg88(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:

Nigerians made a very big anf costly mistake.

That was voting this dumb p****y eating animal back in 2011. He's where he belongs now. He shouof just try to govern otuoke cos it seems that's the only place he's capable of governing. Rest Mr Ex-President in otuoke till we No longer hear or see you again. It's not your fault you were booted out, you just can't expect a Dullard to perform like a genius. Otuoke is where you belong DULLARD!!!!!!!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by kipesco(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2015
How many people noticed the smile in his face.
How many can put on this smile for losing.
Why won't God bless this man.
God has blessed me, Nigeria, Abua and Rivers at large.
Soon we shall miss the transformation President.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by worksmart(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2015
Good luck to GEJ and PEJ for the future.

GEJ never belonged in Aso Rock, the job was beyond his capability.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by TheAdvocate(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.

Hating is allowed. In fact getting affected with BP and hypertension is also allowed.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by tutucious(f): 6:30pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region XB. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

Ymodulus .... Don't get me started with u... You have problem with the region but you are also from that same region(south/south)...

If you don't know why GEJ is being celebrated then I guess you reside in Nigeria but you don't Live in Nigeria or perhaps you just feel like commenting...

I'm proudly BAYELSAN and confirmed IZON Lady.

Long Live GEJ...

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by icedbreez(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2015
Image123:
Thank you thieves, thank you rap.ists. You are heroes too you know. You could have stolen or rap.ed today but you did not. Just like ex president Jonathan could have caused chaos but did not.

You re a piece of work you know? Comparing former President GEJ to robbers and rapists. what nerve u got!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by abnsugbe: 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
Oliversamuel:
Yah

The Imbesilic Jonatan has gone home empty handed
He was a fool and to me the worst President ever..he was a gud man and never a Politican cos when the Real Politics came,he was Defeated...He never did any tin for the IGBOs...he was Just there to satisfy and build many Alamjeri school for the Hausas who never liked Him cos he is nt a Muslim,cos he is nt a killer like Mohammed...fools
Lets see how the season two will be...Jonatan Has acted season one..........i object everytin about dis Man called BUhari starting from his age....a man with Loss of Memory...for me,Nigeria will Forever be a failed State..not even a Nation cos according to oxford dictionary:A nation is a group of people with common culture,goal,language etc....
No body is corrupt free in Nigeria but what kills or expose our Corrupt Practises is OVER GREEDYNEES
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Sagamite(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
He has become the new IBB in Nigeria: Local champion, irrelevant and regarded as a disgrace nationally and internationally.

He, like IBB, will sit at home idle-ly till he dies because no one thinks they have any sensible thing to say or the moral ground to say anything.

3 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by abdulhaziz: 6:33pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Welcome our Hero, you made us proud
What nonsense hero my feet
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:

Bro dont say that, next time

why do you think am against your tribe?
but your comments says otherwise or are you two faced undecided?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by mike1978: 6:35pm On May 29, 2015
Oga jona you av done well.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by tutucious(f): 6:35pm On May 29, 2015
Image123:
Thank you thieves, thank you rap.ists. You are heroes too you know. You could have stolen or rap.ed today but you did not. Just like ex president Jonathan could have caused chaos but did not.

You truly deserve a worthy SLAP... It's obvious you don't have respect...

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
abdulhaziz:
What nonsense hero my feet
go and learn English. Anuofia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.