Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (47315 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by chineloSA(f): 9:39am On May 30, 2015
Dude it's none of your bizniz.

Thank God your mother's uses them for protection and to prolong her life for your benefit.

Back off and face your school. She knows what she is doing. smiley smiley

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by mcyemite(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2015
Sell it!!! grin

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by erasokafor(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2015
I'm glad u said she is divorced.at least she is human n needs a man. If u wanna show her u r grown up,u sit her down n make her knw u are not against her but u would wanna be sure its one man n not many. And be sure she aint sleeping with a juvenile.or better still u ignore it. Sometimes silence is the best answer. U may confront her and get the worst reaction ever. You chose to follow ur mum n not ur dad as they r no more together,that means u prefer her.if u do,pls respect her. And in d first place she didn't ask u to help her bring sometin frm the bag.so u r guilty of poke nose.so pls act maturely n save urself the embarassment of letting her knw u r placing checks on her

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Moana(f): 9:40am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..
1. What were u looking for in her bag?
2. Who is the parent and who is the child?

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Yabaleft: 9:40am On May 30, 2015
Emodeee:

Don't mind them. One said "she needs oiling" the other said "she is a human being nt a wood."

from their statement u can decipher dat they are non virgins.

U know what? Dis generation is crazy about sex.

All the girls that av commented above are non virgins.

Mumu dey worry both of you.
She should practice discipline till when?
A woman in her 40s is relatively young. If she were still married, this is the time her husband will enjoy her.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 30, 2015
Op ur mum belongs to everyone now and to nobody since she ain't with ur dad cool

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by daniel56(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2015
Can u send m her nuba
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by VintageCocktail(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
seriously,as if i am d only one observing that...i dont get...cant she be disciplined?must one satisfy one's body?
You must MAD, discipline as in how for fuccck's sake? You're probably in the higher institution romping away and chasing everything in skirts while a separated or divorced woman should be disciplined angry ; angry

Don't try to utter rubbish here again, getting in your mum's business and calling her a LovePeddler is the height of indiscipline.

Fuuuuck you mo'fucker!!!!!

I am so fuccccking angry!!!

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by HASSANAASIA(f): 9:41am On May 30, 2015
What took you to your mums bag to steal money abi?

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2015
the problem here is,why cant she bring the man,if she is not having multiple partnersand cant she be disciplined?she's already getting older dan now .....
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by DrBulalaa(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2015
Sounds like De ja vu to me...I once found condom in my mum's wardrobe, was really sad but then I had to put myself in her shoes, single mum, young and vibrant, body nor be fire wood. My advice to you bro is to ignore and let her be, btw shey ur papa wey break up with still dey knack.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by LyfeJennings(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2015
Just call ur mum and talk to her in a respectful manner
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by holyokoto(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
young?nop...she is a mother...in her 40s

Why worrying yourself, in her 40s She is still vibrant and single. You expect her to remain like that?

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..
He doesn't need to entertain any rage. The woman is free after the divorce..you don't expect her to stay single for the rest of her life.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by DrBulalaa(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
the problem here is,why cant she bring the man,if she is not having multiple partnersand cant she be disciplined?she's already getting older dan now .....
Have you thought about the fact she wants to keep it secret so you don't disturb yourself with issues like this. You shouldn't have checked her bag.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by basty: 9:45am On May 30, 2015
U mean your mum? Can one be jealous of his mum? Do you want to knack your mama? Rubbish.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by PidginYarns: 9:45am On May 30, 2015
Ask ur marle where she buy am na
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by smokescreen4: 9:46am On May 30, 2015
If it's your pops would you ask what to do? your father is human and your mum is not.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by mmsen: 9:47am On May 30, 2015
Maybe that is how she puts food on the table?

Or maybe she just enjoys sex.

At least she's taking precautions - would he rather she comes to tell him that she's dying of AIDS?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Originalsly: 9:47am On May 30, 2015
Advise your friend that as a guy...,he should never be going thru a woman's bag..... regardless of whatever excuse he would come up with. He saw what he saw and should keep his trap shut on the matter.....the same way he kept it shut when he dived in and came up with used pads or tampons. Does he know if she bought it for herself or a friend?...no..but he has jumped to conclusion. He should mind his business.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by dosht(f): 9:47am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
So you want to tell me your Friend's father isn't knacking another woman kpekus
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by hizaya61(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:

music lover download dj dbeat mixxer june edition 9ja mix

http://manyuploading.com/nbmwphbb1gi5/dj_dbeat_mixxer_june_edition.lite.mp3.htm

download once ask for more
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:
so do you expect her to remain single? 40 isn't old OK? though her carelessness is to be blamed.

but the situation on ground isn't a bad issue cos she isn't married and its now cleared to you she has a date
Nothing like carelessness, what was he searching for in her bag without her consent.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by yungwizzy(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2015
Biko use it owk..... undecided
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2015
Maybe mummy wan use the CD teach am sex education ni ooo...
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by agarawu23(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2015
mizlynda:
Nothing like carelessness, what was he searching for in her bag without her consent.
if you are free with your mum, you wouldn't mind searching her bag for items to steal
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by teekay213(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2015
report her to buhari.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2015
mizlynda:
nd wat its with her consent nd she has forgotten...she is keeping d condom in the bag unko?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by kelvyn7: 9:51am On May 30, 2015
what's ur business

is it not her bag undecided

hope u will also go and be checking ur dad's bags and pockets too and be in rage when u definitely find cds

nonsense

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2015
teekay213:
report her to buhari.
see ur mouth,u be one of his aide?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by SmartKillinex: 9:52am On May 30, 2015
she dey usam do baloon.

!!!see question oooo abeg ol dis nairaland cooked up storixx dosent ad up atol...

wetn carry u enta her bag in d first place

wat am I saying sef? d picture of u with d condom and ya mama bag at d bacground or u knw nah...
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 30, 2015
What sort of stuppid question is this? And some posters are even contributing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend?