Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! (8406 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me / How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by baslone: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2009
Your topic just grabbed my attention.My girlfriend of 4 years
also dumped on Val's day.The only difference is that we actually
spent the day together before she spilled her mind out.

I can tell you that it's obvious your girl has been seeing someone else
all along.She's definitely still gon play on your intelligence.As for me,i
never noticed any thing suspicious about my girl-i mean no strange calls,
sms's,outtings,no new friends.

She just claimed I am not being caring enough any longer(which is almost true)
and she can't keep up with that.any longer.It's high time she moved on.I'm seriously
trying to win her heart back right now cause she's just one in a million
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by lynxnoon(m): 1:50am On Feb 18, 2009
heartfusion looks like u n adams gat somtin goin on or wat? wink grin
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 18, 2009
lynxnoon:

heartfusion looks like u n adams gat somtin goin on or wat? wink grin
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now I know my assassin!
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by bluespice(f): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2009
i seriously think adam has got multiple personality disorder
get a flippin life looser! angry
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by meta4(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2009
@ sunnyjean,
sorry about your situation, from reading, i wondered why you were trying to make her faithful to you, submissive to you and all that. those are characteristics of a wife material, but those things are not forced on any lady, you don't make them do that, they come as a result of love and mutual respect for each other. if she had respected you, she would have the sense of submission for you.
you wanted to marry her, marriage is more than love, it takes discipline to be married, with discipline comes submission and that kills any form of arguements, if at all there exist, it will be handled with maturity cos of the mutual respect you have for each other.
since she decided to have valentine with another guy rather than you even when she took delivery of the gift you sent inclusive of the ring, tells me she never want you atleast not for marriage, because no lady despite what she does outside a relationship she claims she cherish would see a ring from that person and not accept or consider.
so since this has happened, i think it was best that it happened when it did, painful as it may seem or feel, but it was the best.
take heart my friend!!!
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by sylve11: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2009
meta4:

@ sunnyjean,
sorry about your situation, from reading, i wondered why you were trying to make her faithful to you, submissive to you and all that. those are characteristics of a wife material, but those things are not forced on any lady, you don't make them do that, they come as a result of love and mutual respect for each other. if she had respected you, she would have the sense of submission for you.

Nice talk there! cheesy
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Ben13: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2009
rator
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by money4real(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2009
Infact u just have to thank ur star,just 12 month.Be grateful to God because l've seen 5,10yrs relationship end in such drama.

My advice to u whenever u're in a relationship just try and be in control of ur mind.Move on my brother because i believe things will

surely work fine if only u permit.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by gabbiebabe(f): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2009
@ baslone
try harder to win ur girl back cos if ur offence is not caring enuf which u admit to, then u still ave a chance and u sound like u guys still luv each other. try work it out b4 the gap grows wider.

@ Poster,
I think its time to move on after going thru that hassle.Probably she,s not meant for you.I,m one staunch believer in "what will be will be" and believe me, this is not meant to be!
I,ll advice that u dont take it out on the next lady that comes ur way cos it doesnt work that way but meanwhile cheer up some and put some smile back on ur face cos i believe there r other source of pleasure in ur life apart from her.
Cheers. wink
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by ohaechesi(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2009
its terrable, don't get it too depressing, get up on your feet, dust your back and on with life. problem experienced by one in astonishment that did not kill him or her, it make you stronger and more experience.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by amaikama(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2009
Tell me something please, is she the only woman, lady on the street she dumps you. so? what new in that? she is just telling you that she is not good enough for you, you desearve someone better than her. Wait and see what happens afterwards. You will smile and say, "Lord, make this mountain pass over me."" grin
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by kely4oly(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2009
hey bro its really a sad thing to experience cause the same thing happened to me. i was equally dumped on vals day by a woman i ve dated for close to 4 years now. but u know what i think i thank God it happened cause i wudn't ve been able to bear a broken marriage.

so take heart brother cause there is always gonna be people that will love u truely.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by zoge: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2009
I am very sorry and I know ur hurting but pls move on.
She isnt worth it if she could do that to you.

Take care.

Bleep
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Phoenixxx: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2009
I pity this loser should he take her back and he will be a fool to take her back. Lemme break it down like this:

1. Delete her number, burn all her pix, and get rid of anything that reminds u of her. [ the year is still fresh] U gotta move on man. Skip town, travel to Calabar where there are lots of Hot chics. Oh sell the ring too.

2. Even if she comes back [ she won't ] don't take her back, dont be rude too [ it'll make u look childish] just act cool. if she calls [ I'm sure by now u know her number by heart] just pretend u're busy and dont talk for long.

3. If she goes through your friends [ I doubt it] don't keep repeating the story tell them you've got other more improtant things to pursue and keep it at that.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Rhea(f): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
Stop sulking. Find another girl. There are so many around these days
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by dmola(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2009
who do you trust in this life, am goin trough mi ight now, i just hope i will get out of it easy cos is real affecting me badly
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by toxicguy: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
my bro just move on. if it happens once, there's no guarantee it won't happen again. 9 times out of 10 it will happen again. just look for someone else. she's not worth a drop of your tears. get this in to ur head. ALL GIRLS DO RUNS. thats why men just move from 1 to the other. a smart guy is someone who learns from other peoples mistakes. cheers.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Gettolove(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2009
Girls wicked o grin grin grin grin
bros
you
no
fine
lipsrsealed
i
beg
go
find
anoda
girl
jo, that chikito go kill you if she come back
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by dmola(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2009
can sm1 plz xplain y girls think their smarter than we guys
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by dmola(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2009
y am asking this question is cos mi girl friend who think i ve a bad attitude and she cant marry me for that bt she asking for a help ,
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by dmola(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2009
but she's dating another guy for a reason best non to her and nw she want me to assist her with a litle cash
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by kinkyralph: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2009
Man i knw sey ino easy, bt jst try ad get over it, gurlz dnt worth dieing for. cheer u my broder.But if u feel you luv her lik u claime take her back nd come back for the part 2 of the story. grin
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by clickgold(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
my guy, i have a single rule, love them and treat 'em right, when they leave they find emptiness. if your valentine gory tale is true, either u nou dey try or your ex is plain stupid. Anyway i dont know why you are heart broken. women came to this world to be men's everlasting test from the almighty. Just keep your heart open u may fine one soon. as for me i always maintain alternatives. Like valentine day I have like 2 waiting at differnt locations. Join the sharp men team and stop letting some useless hormones rule u
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by ahwuyen(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2009
she is not for u so forget about her. i can feel what u are passin thru cos i past thru that before. but now am better of. i think God did that to get me the real love of my life. it not easy to let go but it better to let go cos u dont know the future. a lady that does that can not last with a man. such is desti ny to have as many as possible in a life time and that may not be the best for u.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by sylve11: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2009
Gettolove:

Girls wicked o grin grin grin grin
bros
you
no
fine
lipsrsealed
i
beg
go
find
anoda
girl
jo, that chikito go kill you if she come back

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by dapoola(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2009
Hey, lt's sad but it happens all the time, In cases like this it is allowed to be sorry but obviously one cannot make any solid decisions till u can think straight, she is obviously acting like a child that needs to grow up and right now, u can make her grow up, how, ? If u still love her, reach out to her and let her know that u still love and care for her, I know whe will not answer u now, but eventually she will come back to you heart broken after the ''new'' guy must have dumped her, this will be the test of ur manhood, take her back only if she agrees to submit to u like a ''village girl'', I rest my case,
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by ehie007(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2009
this kinda story makes me laugh, u had better move on my guy, may be she saw somefin else in the other guy that u dont av, better sex, or more money, e.t.c,

she doesnt love u no more, find some one else and be happy,
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by njptrix: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2009
I wonder why people still believe love exists on earth. The only true love that exist is from God undecided

Sometimes ladies are surprised how the Man's behavior changes the moment they hookup! (why wont he change after all this crap for several years of dating several women before he finally found you?)

the reason for the change: Men's heart have been broken times without number! So when they get married, they find it difficult to believe a woman genuinely loves them!

solution for the ladies, ( if you don't like the man, let him know from the start and don't even start the close relationship, don't try to play on his intelligence just for the fun of it or for money because by the end of it all, it boomerangs back on you through marriage! so sad but true, no matter how wealthy they both are!),

So, I advice everyone, play the way you wish but with protection, cool,
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Papasmith: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2009
How i wish you don't get out of this trauma, but life must go on.

My concern is not your present situation or feelings but when out of the shock.

Am sorry for the innocent girls that will be punished for what happened to you now.

Please have a human face and soft heart to deal with girls in near future.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by AdamBrody1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2009
poster

Get over it! You dumped her as expected and deserved so move on. Why are you still waiting for all these retarded nairaland bi**t*ches to stoke your EMOTIONAL flames with pity?

Dont mind these moronic girls one bit. They are just using you to catch trips and behind you, they will dump a guy faster than a traveling shooting star. So before they hit you, you decimate them and never ever look back.

There are too many totos to cane and hammer and the more you stick to one, the more you realise that your being imprisioned by one old breast sagging cow!

Move on!

Date and Dump, Date and Dump! grin

Thats the magical 2 D'S
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by yewaman: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
so, ki ni 'BIG DEAL' move on with your life my guy.
it happens better now, than later
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by gabbiebabe(f): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2009
@ Adam Brody
Why do u ave 2 sound so bitter and immature on this cos u sound like the one being dumped and i really can see why u r being dumped! If u cant dicuss a topic like a sane human being,then stay away from this forum. Its really nuseating when i read a piece from the likes of u. For all u know, ur sister mite just be one of the retarded nairaland b*****s!
Meanwhile, while u r dating and dumping be careful cos u mite just bump into one that will teach u the lesson of ur life.
BONZO!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abomination! 17yr Old Boys Impregnate Their School Teacher. Did It Turn By Turn! / Movies To Look Out For Dis Year /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.