Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public (16561 Views)

Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by baybeeboi: 6:35pm On May 31, 2015
e no easy
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:
Kayode needs to shut the f*ck up.

I don't understand his rush about being so overly critical about the government that's barely 48hours old.

He's been going around displaying his ignorance.

The process/timeline for assets declaration has been clearly explained by learned folks so what's this old man's problem

Today, he was called out and shamed on twitter for claiming that PMB hasn't reacted to the recent Boko Haram bombings when in actual fact he has.

He's too much in a hurry to be seen as "holding PMB to account". He should swallow a chill pill abegi. No be only him vote PMB or carry PMB for head. Awitan, he's even based in the UK. Even people living and working fulltime in Nigeria are giving PMB and his new government time to settle down.

I will be unfollowing him on twitter very soon. Very annoying someborry angry angry sad
You're very right. I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians again ooo, I think we're finally going mad. He has not said he won't declare it publicly, he's just about to settle down nd people are already disturbing our peace? Freedom of Speech na nonsense I swear!!

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 31, 2015
I like this. Calling a spade a spade and throwing personalities to the side.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Plus234(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2015
NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK TILL 2023
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by synergycom19: 6:36pm On May 31, 2015
Burger01:
The way people are subjecting PMB under high powered microscopic scrutiny is very serious, Na wa o. What did Jonathan ever declared before and after his tenure?
That's was why he(GEJ) was kicked -out,if he fails to declear publicly,he will lose the public confidence and integrity he laboured all this year to keep. Moreover,too bad for us as criminals will find there back to the government.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by ifeelgood: 6:36pm On May 31, 2015
IDLENESS AT WORK.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by brownlord: 6:38pm On May 31, 2015
Unlike the buharist ( passingshot, omenka ) we have on nairaland.

Nice one Kayode, hope Ngeneukwenu and berem can learn from this

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2015
lurther:
LOL! But, you guys never said so in Goodluck's time.

Oh! So now there is a procedure for declaration of assets in Buhari's regime?

But, you all condemned Goodluck who followed the right procedure and wanted him to go a step further by making it public.

Now, why changing tune?
Show me where people shouted and disturbed GEJ 48hrs after swearing in to declare assets PUBLICLY and i'll tell you how wrong you are.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by demandtruth: 6:38pm On May 31, 2015
lurther:
Kayode Ogundamisi a Staunch supporter of Buhari, who is known for his vocal criticism of GEJ's administration have told Buhari to declare his Assets publicly.

Way to go?

Tanoids think this is something to feast on.

You guys lack comprehension

The guy mentioned July 1, 2015

So, what's the problem about that?
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by philips70(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2015
I am 100% sure they will make them public. Though Kayode is being overtly too forward in the issue since there is still ample time, Garba Shehu shouldn't have been in a hurry to announce it when it's not time yet to make it public. The CCB have to play their role before they go public with it. I maintain like I said in another thread, anything short of making it public in the long run will draw a lot of hullabaloo and they will have themselves to blame for it.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by remirez07(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2015
lurther:
Kayode Ogundamisi a Staunch supporter of Buhari, who is known for his vocal criticism of GEJ's administration have told Buhari to declare his Assets publicly.

Way to go?
@Mbuhari, you too declare your assets publicly make we the polite รee waht yo get.... Abi, you self kukuma want finish the remaining cash? Make I n๏ vex for you o... (-__-)

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by dan55: 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

Gbe nu re dake jare. undecided undecided

The last time Jona declared his assets(reluctantly) was when he was Vice President before the demise of Yar Adua. He hasn't done so since then. Google is your friend and you have a brain - please use it.

Besides, has Jona declared his assets now that he has left office as he is required to?
you love making noise like a foo5. I guess u started useing the internet lately maybe last year. Here is the link http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/jonathan-has-declared-assets-bureau-chairman/
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
eagleeye2:
If you are open minded, APC or PDP, you will agree that is the right thing to do. If for nothing else, but because he made it a Point during his campaign.

But let's wait and see. At least before his 100 days in office.
ehen, now you're talking... Not for people to keep disturbing us as if he has said he won't declare it. He's just trying to fulfil that of the constitution first. It's barely 48hrs after handover na...
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
It is about time we the supporters of APC started talking. The earlier the better. Pmb should make it public. This has nothing to do with "chill pill or too early".

helovesme:

I don't understand his rush about being so overly critical about the government that's barely 48hours old.

The process/timeline for assets declaration has been clearly explained by learned folks so what's this old man's problem

Today, he was called out and shamed on twitter for claiming that PMB hasn't reacted to the recent Boko Haram bombings when in actual fact he has.

He's too much in a hurry to be seen as "holding PMB to account". He should swallow a chill pill abegi. No be only him vote PMB or carry PMB for head. Awitan, he's even based in the UK. Even people living and working fulltime in Nigeria are giving PMB and his new government time to settle down.

I will be unfollowing him on twitter very soon. Very annoying someborry angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by synergycom19: 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
Plus234:
NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK TILL 2023
Thank GOD,people like you are few,and Only GOD can decides that not you.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 31, 2015
Apc and hypocricy...

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Plus234(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2015
synergycom19:

Thank GOD,people like you are few,and Only GOD can decides that not you.

waiting man go do, BUHARI TILL 2023
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by osimataylor(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2015
Action speaks louder than words.When its to doing it takes a lot of talking and knowing.Why all these explanations? Ogundamisi has spoken our mind.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2015
kenedy175:
He said its only 150 cows, 1 million naira and a house in Daura that he has in this world Now! Abi na lie him Talk? Lol grin grin grin
If according to you that was what he said, that means him don declare am be that na... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by fallingsky(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

I'm with you.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 31, 2015
Shey him want make we see say no be only 1 million naira and 150 cows wey buhari get? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by tola9ja: 6:50pm On May 31, 2015
preselect:
una don buy one chance vehicle.
wait, una nova see anything yet.

change abi?

[size=48pt]Buhari where are the chibok girls[/size]

#bringbackourgirls

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by brownlord: 6:51pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

Fooooooool, a very big one that is what you are

So now he's displaying his ignorance for calling on Buhari to fulfill his electoral promise?

You suddenly realize he's base in UK and not in Nigeria

Fool, did you say all of these prior to election when he was campaigning on skype and Twitter?

Fool again, the young man has a lot of followers who may have voted APC/Buhari Through his campaign hence he need to hold him accountable to his promises. If Buhari fails to deliver on his promises this young man would have dissapointed so many that believed in him

Fool again, only a biased and APC paid goon will have problem with what the young man wrote there

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by helovesme(f): 6:56pm On May 31, 2015
^^^^ **spits, rolls eyes and flips weave**
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by NovusHomo(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2015
Public declaration means on public, accessible record. In other words, on record for all to see. Too lazy to find out? don't blame the President and his deputy. I believe that is what GEJ meant. But lacking in ways to put his position across, he went into his childish "I don't give a damn" tantrum.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by tola9ja: 6:57pm On May 31, 2015
I've just been informed that the CCB must first count the cows in Buhari's farm before making his assets declaration public.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by anonimi: 7:00pm On May 31, 2015
Maybe Brainless Buhari does not give a fcvk

Enjoy your change! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by preselect(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2015
tola9ja:
i'm a goat

when they said a fool at forty is a fool forever they didn't know you would be born someday. . . . bc you've proved that a fool at birth could be a fool forever tongue

10medals for you
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by NovusHomo(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
tola9ja:
I've just been informed that the CCB must first count the cows in Buhari's farm before making his assets declaration public.

So, why is that a problem? He doesn't have an oil block, remember? For all anyone knows, you are probably the son of a farmer; as small as the scale might be.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by alobam1: 7:03pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:
^^^^ **spits, rolls eyes and flips weave**

In other news,Did you end of marrying that Guy that was spending lavishly on you or he ended up dumping you as GMB would end up dumping and deceiving Nigerians
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by preselect(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2015
efilefun:
king prez

don't call me king. . . . .people will thing that only knuckleheads acknowledge my qualities

[size=28pt]Buhari where are the chibok girls? why is no one talking about them anymore?[/size]

#brinbackourgirls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Commences Work On Lafia-makurdi Highway (photos) / EndSARS Protests: VIPs Ignore IGP's Order On Withdrawal Of Police Orderlies / House Of Reps Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.