Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public (16570 Views)

Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by anonimi: 7:05pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

Gbe nu re dake jare. undecided undecided

The last time Jona declared his assets(reluctantly) was when he was Vice President before the demise of Yar Adua. He hasn't done so since then. Google is your friend and you have a brain - please use it.

Besides, has Jona declared his assets now that he has left office as he is required to?

Iwo gan ni ki o gbe enu re ti ohun run buti dake o jare - na you sef need to shut your smelly gutter mouth! lipsrsealed

Please use your brain for once and tell us how many elected officers, including those from APC followed Jonathan's example since 2007. Kindly remember that Google is your friend also.

Oshikoshi omo jati jati- useless someborry! angry
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by tola9ja: 7:07pm On May 31, 2015
preselect:

when they said a fool at forty is a fool forever they didn't know you would be born someday. . . . bc you've proved that a fool at birth could be a fool forever tongue

10medals for you

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by ajebuter(f): 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Show me where people shouted and disturbed GEJ 48hrs after swearing in to declare assets PUBLICLY and i'll tell you how wrong you are.

People didn't disturb GEJ 48 hours after swearing in because he did not promise heaven heaven and earth or promise the populace magical dissapearance of Nigeria's problems a few minutes after assuming presidency.

So if people are expecting miracles after 48 hour, it is because he promised it

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Plus234(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2015
NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK, BUHARI TILL 2023

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by ypzilanti: 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
What's up with our politicians being scared of declaring assets. Our celebs do so every other week. In fact if u follow twitter well I'm sure u can draw a reasonable asset list for wiz kid, davido, etc. Darn they let us know each time they get a cheque or buy something new. Our politicians have a lot to learn from the transparency of our celebs grin.

On a serious note, I trust PMB will do the needful. His press guys are not doing a good job since he won. I'm sure its due to transition and lack of definition of roles. PMB needs to fill these positions fast. No Yar Aduaing pls.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

The last time Jona declared his assets(reluctantly) was when he was Vice President before the demise of Yar Adua. He hasn't done so since then. Google is your friend and you have a brain - please use it.

Besides, has Jona declared his assets now that he has left office as he is required to?
JEG did exactly what buhari is doing now. Buhari make public declaration of his asset a pre-election campaign. he should keep his promise for once

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by papoose999(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:
Kayode needs to shut the f*ck up.

I don't understand his rush about being so overly critical about the government that's barely 48hours old.

He's been going around displaying his ignorance.

The process/timeline for assets declaration has been clearly explained by learned folks so what's this old man's problem

Today, he was called out and shamed on twitter for claiming that PMB hasn't reacted to the recent Boko Haram bombings when in actual fact he has.

He's too much in a hurry to be seen as "holding PMB to account". He should swallow a chill pill abegi. No be only him vote PMB or carry PMB for head. Awitan, he's even based in the UK. Even people living and working fulltime in Nigeria are giving PMB and his new government time to settle down.

I will be unfollowing him on twitter very soon. Very annoying someborry angry angry sad
its obvious u dnt wnt to hear d truth

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by papoose999(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2015
ooshinibos:

Thank you sir ....the asset declaration thing will be available in 30 days , I don't understand the rush ...Nigerians can be annoying especially in the internet and social media age ....
why cant they ask Jonathan to declare his assets now ..after 6 years in Govt
dis one no wise at all wait till wen dey chop naija moni...d old man talk sy e go declare am if electd nw he is d presdnt y is he holdin back
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by papoose999(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
Burger01:
The way people are subjecting PMB under high powered microscopic scrutiny is very serious, Na wa o. What did Jonathan ever declare before and after his tenure? Even at that, we have idea of Buhari's wealth. We know he is not that lavish like the thieves before himsmiley
u av an idea of his wealth..whu b ds guy u follow am go im houz u dey c im account balance...a week in power as president is enough time 2 steal moni....d worst part of it is dt na d man talk am b4 say e go du am y is holdin back nw Y Y Y
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by kenedy175(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
If according to you that was what he said, that means him don declare am be that na... grin grin
Lol... na wetin him talk I dey talk o!
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by ooshinibos: 7:37pm On May 31, 2015
papoose999:
dis one no wise at all wait till wen dey chop naija moni...d old man talk sy e go declare am if electd nw he is d presdnt y is he holdin back
ha ha , Naija man mentality , everything is about money , relax papoose999 , gmb is just 2 days in office
the old man don declare am now , but the people that he submitted it to , have to check if it is correct , until it is verified , I don't think it should be make public , what about it the old man forget to declare the accurate number of his cows and his house in London ( uum , if he get one , I don't know )
so relax , we should be happy ,he declared the asset self ... so relax ..after 30 days , you can go on riot ,if you cannot public access BUHARI asset declaration .....
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Isoni(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
Did OBJ declare his asset when he left office? Has GEJ been mandated to declare his asset yet? Have all the outgoing ministers, governors, national assembly members and political office holders been made to declare their assets yet?

It is of no importance to force someone to declare his asset publicly while assuming office when he won't do same while leaving. Which public office holder in Nigeria has been queried before for not declaring his/her asset when leaving office?

This is all publicity stunt and misplaced priority
anywhere I hope PMB declaring his asset publicly will create employment, stabilize power supply, make petrol products available and affordable, stop boko haram, end corruption and make 1$=N1.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by anwo247: 7:39pm On May 31, 2015
Ofcourse

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Burger01(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2015
papoose999:
u av an idea of his wealth..whu b ds guy u follow am go im houz u dey c im account balance...a week in power as president is enough time 2 steal moni....d worst part of it is dt na d man talk am b4 say e go du am y is holdin back nw Y Y Y
Shut up nitwit...
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Daddi: 7:43pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

what's with this asset declaration wahala? In reality who wants to chop go still chop. If not directly by proxy . My concern's make our economy robust, improve infrastructure, create job not paper job ooo, I mean let unemployment reduction be felt everywhere . You can be richer than dangote when leaving office, I'm happy.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by papoose999(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
Burger01:

Shut up nitwit...
i put in strong facts nd ds is ur reply...its obvious u dnt av facts to support ur prev points
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Burger01(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2015
papoose999:
i put in strong facts nd ds is ur reply...its obvious u dnt av facts to support ur prev points
What stewpiid fact
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by papoose999(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2015
Burger01:
What stewpiid fact
its obvious u dnt wnt to hear d truth..
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by diamondzzs(f): 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

Stop being sentimental, Jonathan never promised to declare anything, buhari did so he should fulfil it, going back on his words won't b fair on d ppl who voted him
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by peedeeasobie(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:
Kayode needs to shut the f*ck up.

I don't understand his rush about being so overly critical about the government that's barely 48hours old.

He's been going around displaying his ignorance.

The process/timeline for assets declaration has been clearly explained by learned folks so what's this old man's problem

Today, he was called out and shamed on twitter for claiming that PMB hasn't reacted to the recent Boko Haram bombings when in actual fact he has.

He's too much in a hurry to be seen as "holding PMB to account". He should swallow a chill pill abegi. No be only him vote PMB or carry PMB for head. Awitan, he's even based in the UK. Even people living and working fulltime in Nigeria are giving PMB and his new government time to settle down.

I will be unfollowing him on twitter very soon. Very annoying someborry angry angry sad

Ok pls clarify me.

He wasn't annoying when he criticized GEJ,
He wasn't annoying when he was all out supporting PMB,

Then all of a sudden, he is 'very annoying someborry' because he asked PMB to make his assets public?

We are clearly watching ur selectivity and partiality with 5D.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by dotune(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
Well.., some of us really want to see change. Baba we hope that after the 30 days evaluation lapses, u will get to make it public. Though we voted for u, yet we want transparency. We want a new Nigeria.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by lastpage: 8:37pm On May 31, 2015
Okoro2015:
Nice one Kayode. At the same time, i hope you know who you stuck out your neck for?
Staunch Supporter my black bottom! grin grin

All these PDP SaTANoids should stop masquerading as "Staunch Buhari Supporters" now?

Is this attachee by force or what?

Show us your posts before January 2015 and let us see what it says about you as a "staunch Buhari supporter"! wink wink

All these film-tricks dont work again.

BTW: Anyone who is not happy with what Buhari has done so far within 48hrs of being sworn-in on a weekend, can in Oshiomole's voice...

Go and Die ..... or better still roll in their own faeces!
tongue tongue tongue tongue

#SaiBaba nor send any of you.
Misbehave and get arrested! SIMPLE!!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Uncletony(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2015
Babaonechance has nofin to declear publicly, he want to loot our resources first. He will now declear them. Oloshi, onye oshi!!
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by preselect(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2015
why are the "progressives" not talking about the chibok girls anymore? have they been found?or are our progressives no longer interested in the suffering of the parents of those girls?
how come our progressives have grown cold suddenly on the plight of those young girls. Guys, i'm going to the US this summer, pls all progressives let us meet at the Nigerian embassy in Washington DC to rally the govt to bring back our girls.

diaris god ooooo

[size=48pt]Buhari this is your 3rd day you have yet to mention chibok. where are the chibok girls[/size]

#buharibringbackourgirls
#ccobyezekwesili
#whereisthecertificate
#diarisgod_ooo

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Manspeaks(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=helovesme post=34286693]

What you don't know you ask, stop being overly hysterical about PMB. We can move forward by this sentiment.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by KanwuliaJara: 9:32pm On May 31, 2015
The REAL "KwaRRRRapshun" don start o!
Let the LOOTING continue!

OYA! grin

Baba BUHARI!!!! This is your third day!!!!!

DECLARE YOUR COWS!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by amakasul(f): 9:52pm On May 31, 2015
The president and his vice were not in government but just assumed office and have placed on public records their assets. This is something that Jonathan is reluctant to do - a president that over-saw failing economy and near bankruptcy of the nation.

I think the emphasis of Nigerians at this stage is full accountability of the PDP rule beginning with GEJ and his government.

The first step is full declaration of Mr and Mrs Jonathan's assets, Oil minister's, finance minister's and members of Jonathan's government's personal assets.

Anything else is a diversion and myopic preoccupation with PMB and his VP in the first week of their offices, which will not help Nigeria in knowing what went wrong or recover stolen billions.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by billyG(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2015
I dnt know Y pple keep making a fool of theirselves PMB has declared his asset code of conduct bereau,he cant go public until it is verified ,there is d FOI act any lazy bone can apply 4 it,even d media can help then out & besides we all knew what PMB has 150 cows,3 houses,a cattle ranch that's all.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by porka: 10:13pm On May 31, 2015
sammyj:
To be sincere with Nigerians SAI BABA and his VP must declare their asset in the public as promised during their campaign because when GEJ refuse to do the same thing we all criticized him for not declaring his asset publicly !!!! cool

His vice president has been using the court to prevent close scrutiny of his assets.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by porka: 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
billyG:
I dnt know Y pple keep making a fool of theirselves PMB has declared his asset code of conduct bereau,he cant go public until it is verified ,there is d FOI act any lazy bone can apply 4 it,even d media can help then out & besides we all knew what PMB has 150 cows,3 houses,a cattle ranch that's all.

[size=16pt]Oh, he has 3 houses now suddenly?

Didn't you guys say he has 2 house initially?

Meanwhile, Imam Buhari said he would make the asset declaration public.

He never said he would ask citizens to invoke the FOI to access it.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by porka: 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
amakasul:
The president and his vice were not in government but just assumed office and have placed on public records their assets. This is something that Jonathan is reluctant to do - a president that over-saw failing economy and near bankruptcy of the nation.

I think the emphasis of Nigerians at this stage is full accountability of the PDP rule beginning with GEJ and his government.

The first step is full declaration of Mr and Mrs Jonathan's assets, Oil minister's, finance minister's and members of Jonathan's government's personal assets.

Anything else is a diversion and myopic preoccupation with PMB and his VP in the first week of their offices, which will not help Nigeria in knowing what went wrong or recover stolen billions.

[size=16pt]When did Jonathan refuse to declare his assets as Buhari just did?

Do you have an understanding of this issue at all?

Assets declaration is compulsory for all public and civil servants.

Jonathan would not have refused to declare his assets and still be president.

What he didn't do was to make it public which Buhari promised he would do but has so far not done.

That is what they are talking about.

Do you understand now?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by dabigwalls: 10:36pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

You are not dealing with facts. GEJ declared to the CCB but never made public (like PMB so far) and was challenged on national TV on why he did not make it public wherein he retorted that he didn't 'give a damn'. Try to follow things ehn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sultan: Corruption At A Very High Level In Nigeria… Things Are Not Okay / Senators Caution Buhari, APC Against Meddling In Emergence Of Leadership / 3 Police Officers Killed As Gunmen Attack Ebonyi/Enugu Border Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.