Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public (16562 Views)

Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2015
ajebuter:

People didn't disturb GEJ 48 hours after swearing in because he did not promise heaven heaven and earth or promise the populace magical dissapearance of Nigeria's problems a few minutes after assuming presidency.

So if people are expecting miracles after 48 hour, it is because he promised it
OK. Oya show me where he said he was gonna solve Nigeria's problems and keep all his promises in 48hrs? I know u want I'm to fail but that doesn't mean u'll lie against the man na... let's just be reasonable and count 100 days or better still, 6 months.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by PassingShot(m): 3:07am On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:
Unlike the buharist ( passingshot, omenka ) we have on nairaland.

Nice one Kayode, hope Ngeneukwenu and berem can learn from this
It's obvious you're hallucinating. Up till now, no Buharist in NL has said PMB should not declare his assets publicly and if you have any evidence that I have said anything close to it, bring it out.

And if you read to comprehend, you'd see that Ogundamisi is even giving him till July 1st which is not different from what we have said here.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by hopilo: 4:03am On Jun 01, 2015
helovesme:
Kayode needs to shut the f*ck up.

I don't understand his rush about being so overly critical about the government that's barely 48hours old.

He's been going around displaying his ignorance.

The process/timeline for assets declaration has been clearly explained by learned folks so what's this old man's problem

Today, he was called out and shamed on twitter for claiming that PMB hasn't reacted to the recent Boko Haram bombings when in actual fact he has.

He's too much in a hurry to be seen as "holding PMB to account". He should swallow a chill pill abegi. No be only him vote PMB or carry PMB for head. Awitan, he's even based in the UK. Even people living and working fulltime in Nigeria are giving PMB and his new government time to settle down.

I will be unfollowing him on twitter very soon. Very annoying someborry angry angry sad
You said 48 hour old government? Hmmmm but don't forget the first step you make in anything determine if you will succeed or fail. Encourage Buhari to keep to his promise. Simple!!!!
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Gboliwe: 5:04am On Jun 01, 2015
helovesme:
Kayode needs to shut the f*ck up.

I don't understand his rush about being so overly critical about the government that's barely 48hours old.

He's been going around displaying his ignorance.

The process/timeline for assets declaration has been clearly explained by learned folks so what's this old man's problem

Today, he was called out and shamed on twitter for claiming that PMB hasn't reacted to the recent Boko Haram bombings when in actual fact he has.

He's too much in a hurry to be seen as "holding PMB to account". He should swallow a chill pill abegi. No be only him vote PMB or carry PMB for head. Awitan, he's even based in the UK. Even people living and working fulltime in Nigeria are giving PMB and his new government time to settle down.

I will be unfollowing him on twitter very soon. Very annoying someborry angry angry sad

Hahahahahaha funny you! Since when did you realise he was annoying?
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Lawalemi(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2015
As if he is getting enough disappointment yet from Buheri
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Etruth: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:

Fooooooool, a very big one that is what you are

So now he's displaying his ignorance for calling on Buhari to fulfill his electoral promise?

You suddenly realize he's base in UK and not in Nigeria

Fool, did you say all of these prior to election when he was campaigning on skype and Twitter?

Fool again, the young man has a lot of followers who may have voted APC/Buhari Through his campaign hence he need to hold him accountable to his promises. If Buhari fails to deliver on his promises this young man would have dissapointed so many that believed in him

Fool again, only a biased and APC paid goon will have problem with what the young man wrote there
[in Demdem's voice]....Brownfool, clearly you are still sufferring from Jona****'s election loss trauma. Why not relocate to Otuoke to help ameliorate your hysteria? Buhari is the president. Save yourself the rantings.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Etruth: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
anonimi:
[s]Maybe Brainless Buhari does not give a fcvk[/s]

Enjoy your change! grin
This #CHANGE sweet pass kunu and Otuoke water ogogoro mixed together. We sure enjoying it BIG TIME. Knowing PDP is an opposition party in Nigeria is akin to Mountain of Fire style deliverance. #NEVERAGAIN. BTW, Mr. Anonimi, are there no more senseless epistles and pointless pictures to upload? What happened to your crayons?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Akiika: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yes, that is what we're promised and it must be fulfilled.
I am positive he'll do the right thing.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by helovesme(f): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Gboliwe:

Hahahahahaha funny you! Since when did you realise he was annoying?

Shortly after Buhari won the election ma ni oh.

He began to come across like someone that had been sidelined from the "gains" of Buhari's electoral victory unlike the likes of Debola, Ayorub and co. He began picking on very unnecessary things. I don't know whether it's an attempt on his part to get recognition amongst Buhari's cabinet undecided
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by billyG(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
porka:

[size=16pt]Oh, he has 3 houses now suddenly?

Didn't you guys say he has 2 house initially?

Meanwhile, Imam Buhari said he would make the asset declaration public.

He never said he would ask citizens to invoke the FOI to access it.[/size]
I thought u will be more concern about how u will get a const.power,job,good road,cheap fuel,cheap food that worry yur head about pmb assets & dnt tell me u dnt knew his assets already.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by billyG(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Etruth:
[in Demdem's voice]....Brownfool, clearly you are still sufferring from Jona****'s election loss trauma. Why not relocate to Otuoke to help ameliorate your hysteria? Buhari is the president. Save yourself the rantings.
Everyday yu woke up in ya bedbug infected bed,PMB will still be ya president 4 4yrs,d only way yu can avoid that is 2 Go & Die!
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ogundamisi is worried about the loss of influence by his SW OPC/NADECO buddy. Who says Buhari can't push his programs through in the NA without the ooverlords.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Okoro2015:
Nice one Kayode. At the same time, i hope you know who you stuck out your neck for?

Stuck his head for a politician?

Well, hope he will present his head for cutting at the appropriate time
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by billyG(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
porka:

yu can go on hunger strike until he declare his assets.
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by billyG(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
porka:

Me said he has only 2 house?u think say i be mal.Garuba Shehu?
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by amakasul(f): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
porka:

[size=16pt]When did Jonathan refuse to declare his assets as Buhari just did?

Do you have an understanding of this issue at all?

Assets declaration is compulsory for all public and civil servants.

Jonathan would not have refused to declare his assets and still be president.

What he didn't do was to make it public which Buhari promised he would do but has so far not done.

That is what they are talking about.

Do you understand now?[/size]

You are obviously mistaken. Jonathan was on live show as saying that he did not give a damn about such declaration in the course of his presidency. Ask around or research news media you will find it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Take Delivery Of N3.6bn Cars / Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) / Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.