Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend (50563 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by scachy(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

Ehen.......
Hmmm.Lost in thought
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by bigname90(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

Thank dearie........ expecting you ooo

email me ur location n I will come get U ASAP
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by gloriana(f): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jayjay0:

F*ck me??

Judging from your dp you should be the last person to tell me that
makes no sense
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Chuksyd1: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

Taaa! All of them I guess you mistakenly type * All* instead of * Some* right?

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

I believe they are some ladies like me out there too.......
sharap there!!
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chuksyd1:
sharap there!!
See this one
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Jayjay0:

Will you shut up!

Rubbish lies!

haha, oga calm down dah was quite harsh.

Funny enough d hard truth is dah, those babes dah do those things she stated r hardly appreciated.seems like dem guys prefer d biatches.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by dasrackhor(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

Okay..... Erm.....

I think the best thing for him to do is to ask the lady indirectly why she doesn't get things for him..... Like maybe when they are together chatting and all that, he can just ask her jokingly........ in order not to offend the lady.
nigerians and dere I no wan offend attitude..who dem suppose offend if no be she...
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2015
dasrackhor:
nigerians and dere I no wan offend attitude..who dem suppose offend if no be she...

grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by dasrackhor(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin
seriously...dat girl ass need to be whooped..relationship shub be a mutual feelings n nt 1 doing all d giving n d other doing all d receiving.dats d height of stingeness.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by bennynaza(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeh39:

Lols

seriously, i love ur reasoning. I am attracted to smart ladies (people).
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by sconp: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeh39:

Taaa! All of them I guess you mistakenly type * All* instead of * Some* right?

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

I believe they are some ladies like me out there too.......
Yeah, true talk I have met some of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.