Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend (50561 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:
All these chewing gum boys sef . Imagine...
as in d guy na chewing gum bio?

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by noblegrex: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Well, the thing with all these ladies is that they believe guys should do the carering while they just smile enjoying the care without reciprocating,cos they believe is guys responsibilty bt some r smarter they give u 100 bt xpect 1000 in return.that stinginess is in their blood only few like I said will want to give u bt expected double, n as for this guy I'm sorry u may ask her, bt any attempt to do otherwise, b ready to say bye bye to her cos some1 out there is ready to spend for her just to eat her apple that's if she's an ANGEL bt u can go for some1 else that suits your attitude.they r out their some how,that's if u r tired.if not carry go
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by butanep(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Taaa! All of them I guess you mistakenly type * All* instead of * Some* right?

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

I believe they are some ladies like me out there too.......
That's what all of you do say... but different from what you display...

90% of you ladies are stingy, selfish and greedy...
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by lomodele(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

I see girls dat says wat a man can do a woman can do better as delusional.. No offense
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
udysweet:
Na real mma Abasi! Loool! Anyway me I don't have anytin to say,jus strolling past.
mma sai sumtin bfor sumtin say u.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by toonzay(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
make sure she's caught in the act, frown for her, tell her she's stingy then leave her .....she go call back.....and she won't want you to notice she's stingy anymore.
If she no call back, mayb she no b ur gal after all....or mayb she's not d thinking type.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
gloriana:
f.u.c..k u. Btw, I think d story up there is a lie
sorry to dissapoint u it so true
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by butanep(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
amokeme:
I want to believe this is a joke undecided
that got me laughing hard...

If that is really true... the girl must be a broke ass...
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:

Girl the problem here is that you said you can never and will never depend on a man for money..

Even one of the most powerful woman on earth Beyounce, when she goes for lunch with Jay, if you watch they paparazzi leaked video Jay still pay the bill.

Nobody said is wrong to ask your man for money buh you coming out her to foam Donald Trump or miss independent.

Nothing pleases you. I believe every man boy on Nairaland hates women. Judging from the way you guys write.

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Lastdon02(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
you want to deal with a stingy girlfriend? she is your source of income? or u want her to be your maga? grin

answer that before we proceed

see your mouth
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by khadupsie(f): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:

Will you shut up!

Rubbish lies!

Na she ain't gonna shut up. She has the right to defend herself and she has spoken well

3 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Efisko1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
peeparty:
Guys give me ideas.

Now here is the gist.my friend who is a learner fell in love with this girl and they have been dating for 7month now.he takes her out some weekend, to movies, dinner date, pay for her hair do and other stuff girls term to be'caring'. The young man said for once she as not made any attempt to buy something as little as sweet for him. Below are some of the things he said she does:

1.For once she has not paid for his transport fare when they are out together.

2.On his birthday the babe was kind enough to buy eva wine, she was the first person to open it and drank from it, before she gave the guy a glass. She even took the remaining home.

3.When eating together she will be the first to finish the food. Even when she is eating alone she makes no effort to invite the guy to join her.

4.The one that broke the carmels back that made him ask the question above . According to him he bought her recharge card and ask her to help transfer some amount to him because he ran out of credit and needed to make some calls. Surprisingly the girl refused oo. She accused the guy of using his own call card to call other girls. mma abasi idiok eyen.

He really want to know how to treat such girlfriend.

op afo edi eyen ekpo........
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by kuuljay(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

babe you are freaking cool! tell me where you grew up before I believe you
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by lomodele(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
butanep:
That's what all of you do say... but different from what you display...

90% of you ladies are stingy, selfish and greedy...
GBAM
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Lastdon02(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Give her bele then Run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Give, expect nothing in return, so says the holy book grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by adepentane1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Young man, advice that your friend to give her a little distance, na because he dae carry her jump up and down dats y she does not think she can also contribute to the relationship. Not knowing that ur only watching her for good behaviours, give her space, reduce the weekends outing, just much-small space....let her do something...If she doesn't, please Dump her like Kilode !!! Because u will just keep killing urself inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by izeeqpotter(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
sylvalord:
+cocks head+
*Nods head* *continues gisting*
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by themharcqk(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dude, simply ditch the lady... Unless you don't mind spending tho... #justsaying
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
guess ur in support of daht
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Pamcrest(f): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin grin all these broke a.ss guys on NL. U give yr gf credit of 200 naira n want her to return 100 naira to u, she refused n u r here making noise. Bia op, don't u know that stinginess begets stinginess. Ndoo!
My humble two cents

3 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by lomodele(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
khadupsie:

Na she ain't gonna shut up. She has the right to defend herself and she has spoken well

I hear u ma
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
shocked
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Efisko1:

op afo edi eyen ekpo........
ikpa dah amesad.u never chi chum chin
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by kuuljay(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anoruo:
is she from mba ise local Govt. in Imo state?
you don dey find trouble abi grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by lomodele(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
See urself quoting d Holy Bible to support ur stinginess.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by khadupsie(f): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomodele:

I hear u ma
Clap for yourself..
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
peeparty:
guess ur in support of daht
Must he give her
Oh, she has no parents to provide for her undecided
My opinion is: Boy, don't complain grin angry
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pamcrest:
grin grin grin all these broke a.ss guys on NL. U give yr gf credit of 200 naira n want her to return 100 naira to u, she refused n u r here making noise. Bia op, don't u know that stinginess begets stinginess. Ndoo!
My humble two cents
pls go and read and understand the story again. den come bk n comment
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomodele:

See urself quoting d Holy Bible to support ur stinginess.
You are a monkey sad undecided
Yes. You asked for the insult angry
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by kuuljay(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
by their names we shall know them grin grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by KingTom(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
peeparty:
pls go and read and understand the story again. den come bk n comment
Are you minding the daft fool? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.