Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend (50571 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by 1miccza: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Taaa! All of them I guess you mistakenly type * All* instead of * Some* right?

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

I believe they are some ladies like me out there too.......

You are like one out out of 500000, #wait a minute?# why do i think this is some form of marketing?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Jayjay0(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettyJoy22:
All that for being stingy abi him dey fear the girl? He should just tell her straight up how he fells about her attitude & if she's not ready to change he should take a walk.
Story.

Later you girls will argue when they say ladies have nothing to offer in a relationship
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

You are like one out out of 500000, #wait a minute?# why do i think this is some form of marketing?

Advertising wat? Recharge cards?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by 1miccza: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Advertising wat? Recharge cards?

Yooooouuuuurrrrr qqqqqqquuuuuaaaaaaalllliiiiitttttiiieeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by streetzdreamz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Really? Well you see, I can't gain anything from lying here. I'm speaking the truth..... and if you don't believe me...... then i think you should........................

Because i believe there are some guys that have those kind of girlfriends.......

And if you are one of the unfortunate ones that has a stingy lady as a girlfriend, then i think you should go on a 41 days fasting and prayers, so that you can be lucky to get a good girlfriend that doesn't care about the little change in your pocket.........
lols,am one of em and of a truth,I felt she was the last of her kind,I mean she makes no request,no demands,she wont even give me d bills of her hairdo,i end up buying anything i like for her at ma own pace,and paying her bills into her bank account,ladies like you two are really rare to come by,cuz u demand for nothing but deserves everything...

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by amokeme(f): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:

can't you read
I really don't know what to say to you.. Honestly

Ignored
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
watchindelta:
am ready to wait, as long u are mine.... cheesy

Smh for you
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
nicerod:
ayam nt interested in u anymore
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
streetzdreamz:
lols,am one of em and of a truth,I felt she was the last of her kind,I mean she makes no request,no demands,she wont even give me d bills of her hairdo,i end up buying anything i like for her at ma own pace,and paying her bills into her bank account,ladies like you two are really rare to come by,cuz u demand for nothing but deserves everything...

Lucky you * winks*
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

Yooooouuuuurrrrr qqqqqqquuuuuaaaaaaalllliiiiitttttiiieeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaateveeeeeeeeeeer
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by lomodele(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
grin...for your mind ooooo grin grin grin You asked a colleague, now deny it angry it's nwanyi oma...actually smiley
Mba ezioku
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by 1miccza: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaateveeeeeeeeeeer
Pele se o gbo
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Jayjay0(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
amokeme:
I really don't know what to say to you.. Honestly

Ignored
Thank you for not spoiling YOUR day.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomodele:

Mba ezioku
...here we go smiley

Eziokwu wink
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by streetzdreamz(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Lucky you * winks*
like seriously,was at a grocery store one day n I overheard some guys discussing,one was like d babe he just got gave him a list,stuffs to buy,phones,feeding allowance n lots more,his friend was like,r u guys having an engagement ceremony?there I was reeling with laughter,n Right there I knew how lucky I am.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
streetzdreamz:
like seriously,was at a grocery store one day n I overheard some guys discussing,one was like d babe he just got gave him a list,stuffs to buy,phones,feeding allowance n lots more,his friend was like,r u guys having an engagement ceremony?there I was reeling with laughter,n Right there I knew how lucky I am.

Just hold her tight.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

Pele se o gbo
Iwo na pele
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by streetzdreamz(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Just hold her tight.
I don't have to,she's doing the holding cuz she believes she's lucky to have me too,its a win ~win situation.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by khadupsie(f): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:

Who are you undecided

Is she your mum?

And you are Solo makinde! Face ur front
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by 1miccza: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Iwo na pele
Ki lo de?se mo se ese ni?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by czarr(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:
Will you shut up!
Rubbish lies!
...as in eh d lies no get part 2
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by czarr(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
......report her to her dad....k no,no insult ha mother,then flee

thank me later
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by nicerod(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

na ur fault na
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by udysweet(f): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hahahah. Nsido afo akparawa mi?loool! Wish I had smtn to saym make I jus respect my old age and keep quiet jare,lmao!
peeparty:
mma sai sumtin bfor sumtin say u.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by lookingfly: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

bebe how far na......na you i don de look for tete(you no de depend on guys).na you be the perfect one for me
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
udysweet:
Hahahah. Nsido afo akparawa mi?loool! Wish I had smtn to saym make I jus respect my old age and keep quiet jare,lmao!
OK mma mma me kop
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by cosmos4242: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

my dear u r nt far from the truth sha
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by mrgreen4real(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:
These days Guys have more patience than Ghana taxi drivers..

Wtf is he still doing with that bitch...

He should give her high hopes for marriage, when it's all over her head then he should dump her sorry ass
Guy no try am oooo! They can pour u acid jst to spoil your fine-boy. I've read cases of promised marriage and failed. Be warned ooo!
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by stanlomite: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
There are so ladies like that,i remember one day my gf came to greet me,after seing her off,i fail to give her transport fare..she get annoyed,left me on road where she took bike..getting home she fail to pick my calls throughout the day and the second day i challenge her about her behaviour,she told me that what am i saying that it is her right to collect money from me when she come greet me....good ladies are by luck
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by liveyourlife: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
peeparty:
Guys give me ideas.

Now here is the gist.my friend who is a learner fell in love with this girl and they have been dating for 7month now.he takes her out some weekend, to movies, dinner date, pay for her hair do and other stuff girls term to be'caring'. The young man said for once she as not made any attempt to buy something as little as sweet for him. Below are some of the things he said she does:

1.For once she has not paid for his transport fare when they are out together.

2.On his birthday the babe was kind enough to buy eva wine, she was the first person to open it and drank from it, before she gave the guy a glass. She even took the remaining home.

3.When eating together she will be the first to finish the food. Even when she is eating alone she makes no effort to invite the guy to join her.

4.The one that broke the carmels back that made him ask the question above . According to him he bought her recharge card and ask her to help transfer some amount to him because he ran out of credit and needed to make some calls. Surprisingly the girl refused oo. She accused the guy of using his own call card to call other girls. mma abasi idiok eyen.

He really want to know how to treat such girlfriend.

Its your friend's fault mostly.

What happened BTW them is simple human psychology.

Let me give you an example: If your dad always gives you money anytime you ask, and you believe he is rich, when you start work and get your first salary, will he be the first person you send a token to?

That's the issue with ur guy. He has taken a position in the girls life that is hard to erase. I had the same issue with my gf sometime back and it gave me sleepless nights. No matter how difficult it will be , let him start getting Stingy no matter how little and re-program her that he isn't a money bag. ASAP.

There is no need for breakup as this might be her only bad xter. Work on her. all the best.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ahmeduana:
UNA DEY SEE BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER?
and so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.