Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend (50555 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by kuuljay(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Lols....... I be correct Ajekpako ooo. I grew up at Alapere, ketu, Lagos.
ok naim be say e don tay wey you don dey huzzle take arrange yasef be dat nah grin
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by ifeomaekol(f): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:

Will you shut up!

Rubbish lies!

its nt rubbish lies, such ladies actually exist, maybe u hvnt met one bt they are everywia. Better start beliving !
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by butanep(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
amokeme:
calling her broke is even an insult to broke people...
There is a difference between broke and (I don't know what to call her self)
so you mean you re a different type?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by butanep(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

If you say so..... I don't blame you.
Why now...

Don't be hard on me...

Am just saying what I know...
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by ifeomaekol(f): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sit her dwn n talk to her abt her stingy attitude, listen to wat she has to say, watch hw she says it n her reactions. If she decides to change fine bt afta d hrt to hrt talk n she's still d same pls let her go, dts d best way to handle her. Dnt promise her any marriage like someone advised cos it culd boomarang on u later.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Jayjay0(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
ifeomaekol:
its nt rubbish lies, such ladies actually exist, maybe u hvnt met one bt they are everywia. Better start beliving !
Really undecided
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by ifeomaekol(f): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:

Really undecided
yes, really.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Prettyvhickie(f): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Who are those causing trouble here
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by amokeme(f): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
butanep:
so you mean you re a different type?

of?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by prey02(f): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
You are obviously from Aks...most men from that region are in the habit of depending on their wives,girl friends or female friends for financial support.Any woman short of that will be termed STINGY!!! tongue
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by butanep(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
amokeme:
of?
I mean not the stingy N greedy type...
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by kuuljay(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Lols....... I be correct Ajekpako ooo. I grew up at Alapere, ketu, Lagos.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by amokeme(f): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
butanep:
I mean not the stingy N greedy type...
am not.. smiley
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
kuuljay:
ok naim be say e don tay wey you don dey huzzle take arrange yasef be dat nah grin

Abi nah * winks*
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
1miccza:

Ki lo de?se mo se ese ni?
mmmmmn......... Mo n ki n yin ni.....
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
CEOfalconey:

Are they not all stingy? Is that not why they ask and depend on our pockets?

You're wrong o. They cannot all be the same.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by kuuljay(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Abi nah * winks*
correct babe!!! I wished I was I was in lagos walahi!!! I for reason you
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by femliany(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

* winks*
am dead serious about it..If there is a way dat I can go bout it
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by obichiekweibe59: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
The smartest thing to do is to put the relationship to serious test.
No spending,no outing,no fun,no jokes and persistent request for sex.Just bone your face 24/7 Lets see.
I bet you she go jaa,because it is apparent she has no feelings for you.You are the one calling her your GF but to her u ar just her maga.Making you happy is the only confirmation of her love for you so if she cant return simple recharge card,i wonder if you have beeped her.
Just wise up fast.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by 1miccza: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

mmmmmn......... Mo n ki n yin ni.....
TooRr se daa daa le wa o
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by jtina(f): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
:DWe Independent ladies making money since d world began. *winks*
adeh39:

Taaa! All of them I guess you mistakenly type * All* instead of * Some* right?

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

I believe they are some ladies like me out there too.......
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
jtina:
:DWe Independent ladies making money since d world began. *winks*

Na u sabi ooo
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by butanep(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
amokeme:
am not.. smiley
hMmmmmm

I see
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by amc27: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
U jst need to find d right key to open d door
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by 1stola: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

LIES!
Written all over you.
I pity all the jobless fools sending you pms..
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by ObongOluomo: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Hey! Thanks...... I'm a student but I'm also into hairdressing............

Yw,hairdressing isnt bad though. Keep it up
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
1stola:

LIES!
Written all over you.
I pity all the jobless fools sending you pms..

Sweetie..... What's your problem.....? It's not compulsory for you to believe me, I am not asking or begging you to believe, Instead of quoting me, you should have just ignore and ask God to give you a nice gf or wife..........So............ just............get......the........fvck........of.........my........quote.......button.........
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by bigname90(m): 12:25am On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

U re rite. Gals dt tink d way U do re d type of gals we want in ds Naija. beatiful pic @ dp. am coming 2 take U away------Ur signature
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by iamkingzlee(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Shuooooo Does number 2 occur atall?? I doubt. Just when you think you've seen it all in Nigeria.....
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 02, 2015
bigname90:

U re rite. Gals dt tink d way U do re d type of gals we want in ds Naija. beatiful pic @ dp. am coming 2 take U away------Ur signature

Thank dearie........ expecting you ooo
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by 1stola: 5:31am On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

Sweetie..... What's your problem.....? It's not compulsory for you to believe me, I am not asking or begging you to believe, Instead of quoting me, you should have just ignore and ask God to give you a nice gf or wife..........So............ just............get......the........fvck........of.........my........quote.......button.........
Go fùck yourself.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2015
...Migrate to the north, their girls don't practice such inhumane manner of stinginess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.