Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! (18312 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op u just knw dat?men are born with lies except my boo cheesy
introduce me to him*wink*
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

you wicked oh
That's not wickedness, it's called survival instinct. grin

Since every woman wants a fairy tale world, you simply create one for them and make them happy until reality hits them in the face by then it would have been fuccking late for ya both. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
They are insecure undecided
They know how to lie about every thing, and they will be saying girls can lie. mtchew
abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op u just knw dat?men are born with lies except my boob cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

so you do document yours
Yes, you don't want to be caught changing ya stories especially when you're dealing with some freak of a smart ass lady.

You really need to be on top of ya game else you'll end up looking stupid - And first point of being ahead of anyone in anything is to put extra effort. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's not wickedness, it's called survival instinct. grin

Since every woman wants a fairy tale world, you simply create one for them and make them happy until reality hits them in the face by then it would have been fuccking late for ya both. grin
no.u need to be open with them cos some may like you as you are
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
No wahala cheesy
baba..u don 4get me ahbi

No 4get ur boy o cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes, you don't want to be caught changing ya stories especially when you're dealing with some freak of a smart ass lady.

You really need to be on top of ya game else you'll end up looking stupid - And first point of being ahead of anyone in anything is to put extra effort. tongue grin

angry angry

You have a big problem, really.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

chai,now i know you ar part of them
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
They are insecure undecided
They know how to lie about every thing, and they will be saying girls can lie. mtchew
It's not about being insecure and again it depends about what you're lying about.

You forgot how you ladies police ya boyfriends about his whereabouts and dealings and there are some things you wouldn't tell ya woman.

You don't end up in a friend's house after a night out, all drunk and not picking her calls and you really want to say what happened?

My dear , I was arrested by the police after they harassed me and I got very very mad at them grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

chai,now i know you are part of them
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

no.u need to be open with them cos some may like you as you are
I'm not talking about lying about one's status here and material gains.

I'm talking about not saying it the way it happened - Though some girls that are very greedy and selfish too can be taken on that roller coaster ride.

Yes ,I said it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

introduce me to him*wink*
oh really?how many days u want to have him with u?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

angry angry

You have a big problem, really.
Nope, we create our own world and we are usually one step ahead of others we are dealing with.

The moment you have that knowledge the better for you as a lady - I've met a lady I can't lie to because she is too fuccking smart.

We dumped each other - You can't have two captains in one ship. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

I'm talking about not saying it the way it happened - Though some girls that are very greedy and selfish too can be taken on that roller coaster ride.

Yes ,I said it. cheesy
undecided
Truckpusher:

Yes ,I said it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op u just knw dat?men are born with lies except my boo cheesy
Your boo prolly already has your brain box in his palms. grin

Woman, will always remain a woman - look at this one defending another entity ,a man? undecided

You case is worse. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh really?how many days u want to have him with u?
hmmmmm....three(3)days
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
wetin?

boobs do lie, you know.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin
ladies will always fall for guys who are not honest to them.

lies is there make up and Brazilian hair, it makes them happy
They will hate you for telling them the truth and give it all to you for lying convincingly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

hmmmmm....three(3)days

really ?

you guys now rent out boyfrnds?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your boo prolly already has your brain box in his palms. grin

Woman, will always remain a woman - look at this one defending another entity ,a man? undecided

You case is worse. grin grin
cheesy cheesy my boo is loyal and na me get his brain box in my palms cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nope, we create our own world and we are usually one step ahead of others we are dealing with.

The moment you have that knowledge the better for you as a lady - I've met a lady I can't lie to because she is too fuccking smart.

We dumped each other - You can't have two captains in one ship. grin

Men and their dirty lies.undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
undecided
Why are you bending ya mouth.

Perfect lies are simply the ability not to lie and the ability not to say how it happened. grin

You've got to tell people what they really want to hear and not what happened, remember.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
NinoBrown888:

you said except your boob? boobs do lie too you know?
u berra use ur glasses to read again what i wrote up there!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
NinoBrown888:

you said except your boob? boobs do lie too you know?
why you dey change person post?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

Perfect lies are simply the ability not to lie and the ability not to say how it happened. grin

You've got to tell people what they really want to hear and not what happened, remember.
see hw u take panadol on top small matter cheesy #smbs
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy my boo is loyal and na me get his brain box in my palms cheesy
That's the main lies we do make you women to believe in.

Let her feel she's in charge and you've got ya self a living robot. wink

Way to go nigga. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
why you dey change person post?
Am using a smartphone.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

so thats what you did to grandma
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
see hw u take panadol on top small matter cheesy #smbs
That's a wrong analogy?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
u berra use ur glasses to read again what i wrote up there!! cheesy

jes kidding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? / Penile Length (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.