Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! (18288 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Explain please cheesy
take the truck back home
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am Lil Judge Judy tongue

Nah, even if it were a group discussion or get together. My favorite phrase is ‘I find that very hard to believe' cheesy

The moment you use that phrase ,you've only asked the man to step up in his game and he will sell the same story in such a way that if you continuously doubt it - You'll end up looking silly before everyone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

take the truck back home
My truck is out to deliver. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

the one selling pepper by the road side
They are humans.

Patience Jonathan once sold Ice cream. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
The moment you use that phrase ,you've only asked the man to step up in his game and he will sell the same story in such a way that if you continuously doubt it - You'll end up looking silly before everyone. cheesy

And you think I mind, abi?

I am driven to seek out the truth tongue

If I were a cat, I would have been deaf a long time before I clocked 1 tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

thats so annoying
Nope ,it's to keep the peace.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
My truck is out to deliver. grin
the girls wey you kidnapp never do?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
They are humans.
Patience Jonathan once sold Ice cream. grin
you were her distributor right?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by cowgirl9090: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Some guys usually lie just for a girl to date them...they normally brag of things they don't have(e.g money,houses,companies and $28,000 range rover spot e.t.c)
they also go so far to the extent that they borrow(clothes,car) from their friends just to impress a lady
WHY?!

MrCork you see your life¿ cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Some guys usually lie just for a girl to date them...they normally brag of things they don't have(e.g money,houses,companies e.t.c)
they also go so far to the extent that they borrow(clothes,car) from their friends just to impress a lady
WHY?!

The chics love the liars so..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
cool
Truckpusher:
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

And you think I mind, abi?

I am driven to seek out the truth tongue

If I were a cat, I would have been deaf a long time before I clocked 1 tongue
Funny you.

That highlighted part got me all cracked up - Now ,you're showing ya smart self,the best thing to do when a man lies to ya face is to keep quiet ,watch with an expressionless face and by that action alone ,you just gave him a huge home work. grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=cowgirl9090 post=34327147]
Mrcock you see your life¿ cheesy[oh i forgot to include that]
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

the girls wey you kidnapp never do?
I don't kidnap girls - They run into my arms looking for refuge which I gladly give with all care and attention. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

The chics love the liars so..
no they don't
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

you were her distributor right?
Nope ,but that was a fact. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Funny you.

That highlighted part got me all cracked up - Now ,you're showing ya smart self,the best thing to do when a man lies to ya face is to keep quiet ,watch with an expressionless face and by that action alone ,you just gave him a huge home work. grin grin

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

Nah, I smile and say ‘Wow' ‘Really' and if it were an apology, I would say ‘Don't worry, I understand' ‘It happens' and I keep smiling.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
cool
Who are you? cool
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't kidnap girls - They run into my arms looking for refuge which I gladly give with all care and attention. grin
grin
Truckpusher:
shey nah your truck wey you dey push you go take give them refuge?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nope ,but that was a fact. cheesy
don't you know me again
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

Nah, I smile and say ‘Wow' ‘Really' and if it were an apology, I would say ‘Don't worry, I understand' ‘It happens' and I keep smiling.
That's the way it should go and watch him trying to cook up some convo to know what's in ya head. grin

Guys sha, why are we always afraid of offending women? Just tell them the ugly truth and watch them burn, after all everything about them are all nothing but lies upon lies. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

don't you know me again
Hehe.... cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe.... cheesy
take off that your eye glass,its decieving you
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Just here to see all the liars exposing themselves, and put their names in my black book.
There's one with a b
And one whose name starts with t...

Abeg may I rule margin sef.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's the way it should go and watch him trying to cook up some convo to know what's in ya head. grin

Guys sha, why are we always afraid of offending women? Just tell them the ugly truth and watch them burn, after all everything about them are all nothing but lies upon lies. grin

I don't actually mind lies. We are all liars however there are some lies that you totally fail to see from the other person's point of view. That type of lies can be really annoying.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy my boo is loyal and na me get his brain box in my palms cheesy

Ori iya mi ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

take off that your eye glass,its decieving you
Nope, you better start talking because I just notice that this your moniker has a K-leg grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
NinoBrown888:

I don't use glasses..My eyes are crystal clear.

stop being "glassist!" angry

That's discrimination against glass users. Like being racist. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Just here to see all the liars exposing themselves, and put their names in my black book.
There's one with a b

Hey miss wink wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:
There's one with a b

t=truckpusher
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Start by asking the last guy that bleeped u.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Ori iya mi ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Tell dem boo,let dem knw say ur brain box dey my palms cheesy cheesy kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked / Miss Ugly, Nairaland Edition. ELIMINATION ROUND1 / 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.