Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! (18320 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=prettythicksme post=34327986][/quote]

She go carry me go church for deliverance
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
teejaypee:

lol. . Sha you know ladies have one kinda brain sha. . . But you wicked o. . . Meaning you've been telling lies to your gf since the time of adam. grin

am i right??
Lol, whenever she deserves one. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Heyyyyy captain what's up?

Lol. How you call me 'captain' makes me smile. I likey
I've been good tho. A long day it seems tho. But not really stressful. (I hate Mondays)

You?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by MrCork: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Some guys usually lie just for a girl to date them...they normally brag of things they don't have(e.g money,houses,companies e.t.c)
they also go so far to the extent that they borrow(clothes,car) from their friends just to impress a lady
WHY?!

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even women do lie to their men to avoid making them look stupid or unnecessarily jealous and save everyone some bad moment.

Yeah, however I will probably do more of that when I start to think more and speak less tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
your feature gf no fyn pass me
hm you geh confidence shaa.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Oises: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Some guys usually lie just for a girl to date them...they normally brag of things they don't have(e.g money,houses,companies e.t.c)
they also go so far to the extent that they borrow(clothes,car) from their friends just to impress a lady
WHY?!
Inferiority complex.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by MrCork: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
WHY?!

^^^ see this fat togolian from Togo....any of yor mechanic lookin boyfriend fine or rich pass me?.. Goat! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Lol. How you call me 'captain' makes me smile. I likey
I've been good tho. A long day it seems tho. But not really stressful. (I hate Mondays)

You?

I'm fine. Had a fairly ok. day. It's all good.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by boynigeria(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
cos they are bunch of pussiessss
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I'm fine. Had a fairly ok. day. It's all good.

Sounds cool
So what you got tonight?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Et tu, brute? grin grin

I'm an angel that has never lied. If I'm lying lemme not drink garri tomorrow
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Sounds cool
So what you got tonight?

Got, as in?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Got, as in?

What's the gist tonight?
Btw, when are we seeing a new dp? tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I'm an angel that has never lied. If I'm lying lemme not drink garri tomorrow
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

What's the gist tonight?
Btw, when are we seeing a new dp? tongue

New dp........hmmm. When I'm comfortable with putting one up smiley

Diary's been updated. U guys think u r reading a story ba cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
shocked shocked shocked

Well ?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Me so looking forward to the new dp. Sleeky sleeky tongue

*runs to check her diary*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Thank God I fall in none of the categories cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Your exaggeration and sarcasm is so on point. Lol. How you described your friend's beauty was shocked shocked shocked
And your new dp, shocked kiss kiss kiss (hope I'm permitted to do this tongue)
Lol. Nice update
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Your exaggeration and sarcasm is so on point. Lol. How you described your friend's beauty was shocked shocked shocked
And your new dp, shocked kiss kiss kiss (hope I'm permitted to do this tongue)
Lol. Nice update

Hmmm so I exaggerate, lol cheesy. What does this mean ( tongue ) ?

But as for my friend, she really is ' shocked shocked cool '
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by iamkingzlee(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Dem go wan form levels naaa. The ladies love to hear of such. Sooo they simply give them what they want to hear.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hmmm so I exaggerate, lol cheesy. What does this mean ( tongue ) ?

But as for my friend, she really is ' shocked shocked cool '

The description shocked the grey eyes shocked exaggeration tongue
I tongued you cuz I asked if I'm permitted to kiss kiss kiss you. "and your new dp shocked kiss kiss kiss ''

Got it?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Dats how one lied to me,dat he is doing laptop business,selling in bulks,guys ve sweet mouth,we ladies just ve to be careful and smart around them
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
because the truth is alws bitter.

if I tell you I am a carpenter, you will not accept my proposal. but if I lie to you I am working in an oil company, you will quickly give me your number without me asking you.
lol
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

The description shocked the grey eyes shocked exaggeration tongue
I tongued you cuz I asked if I'm permitted to kiss kiss kiss you. "and your new dp shocked kiss kiss kiss ''

Got it?

Lol thanks for the compliments. And she does have grey eyes, though they look darker here. Good night.

P.S : I'm still going to remove dat pic later (hers which is below)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lol thanks for the compliments. And she does have grey eyes. Good night.

P.S : I'm still going to remove dat pic later.

Yur wlcm
Remove only if your putting another tongue
Nice night rest
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 02, 2015
suzzy16:
Dats how one lied to me,dat he is doing laptop business,selling in bulks,guys ve sweet mouth,we ladies just ve to be careful and smart around them

And you fell for his laptop business. Girls sha kiss
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 12:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

And you fell for his laptop business. Girls sha kiss
I didn't,and d next thing,he was asking me,can I visit him in his uncles flat,I said no,I knw all what he just wanna do is get btw my legs,then dump me,bt I'm smarter than dat,when he was talking about dis laptop business of a thing,on how much he use to sell,I was just laughing inside of me,then I get bored and started pressing my phone
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2015
suzzy16:
I didn't,and d next thing,he was asking me,can I visit him in his uncles flat,I said no,I knw all what he just wanna do is get btw my legs,then dump me,bt I'm smarter than dat,when he was talking about dis laptop business of a thing,on how much he use to sell,I was just laughing inside of me,then I get bored and started pressing my phone

cheesy grin cheesy
Lucky you
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 12:54am On Jun 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm u go sabi lie well,i pity ur babe for d lies she don chop cheesy
imagine ehn,some guys sha,and when u later fall in. Love with them,and they now tell u about their real self,it will be vry hard to break off with them,cos u ve fallen in love with them already
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
no guy dare lie to prettythicksme,ama sharp gurl with a sharp brain mehnnn cheesy
me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Penile Length (pics) / Birthday S£x (18+) / The One So Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.