Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! (18297 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

t=truckpusher
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nope, you better start talking because I just notice that this your moniker has a K-leg grin
am so sorry my dear,its because of your eye problem
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Tell dem boo,let dem knw say ur brain box dey my palms cheesy cheesy kiss

Somebody please take me to osun river for cleansing. I've been lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

I don't actually mind lies. We are all liars however there are some lies that you totally fail to see from the other person's point of view. That type of lies can be really annoying.
Of course ,how would you feel if ya boyfriend that you've been calling for hours came back to tell you that he's been engrossed playing PS4 with friends and this is why he didn't pick ya calls even if the calls would have been for something much more important.

Sometimes ,you just have to lie to save the day.

Na so I carry my Nigerian mentality of poor network go lie give my girl when I run leave for apartment go night club.The lie bounce eh no be small. grin grin

Na that day I see my life finish. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

t=truckpusher

cheesy lipsrsealed

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

am so sorry my dear,its because of your eye problem
Well, I don't have an eye problem - Besides you need to move on.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
stop being "glassist!" angry

That's discrimination against glass users. Like being racist. grin

never did have such in Mind neither M I a racist or whatever.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

cheesy lipsrsealed
Et tu, brute? grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Any guest reading this post now should join nairaland
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Somebody please take me to osun river for cleansing. I've been lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hahahahahaha na love cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2015

*in Harrison Wells voice*

Op, you want the thruth?

men lie because lies, just like everything else, are "tools" to achieve a desired goal. Telling a female what she wants to hear is the best way to make her give you what you need. You see, for instance. a man may not love a woman but will want to have _sexual interaction with this person. In this case, it would be senseless to tell her that. The best course of action is to "lie" and get the kitcat a lot easier.

If you look at it well, I'm sure you will discover that both men and women do this.

Men are moved by what they see. Women use Brazilian hair and push up bras.

Women are moved by what they hear. Men tell lies.

You see the pattern? Op, humans are simply creatures of efficiency. They always look for the easiest route to anything! Lying . . . is just a side effect of intelligence. Cocks do not lie to hens. But something tells me you would never want to be one. So you see, it's really a very simple situation.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course ,how would you feel if ya boyfriend that you've been calling for hours came back to tell you that he's been engrossed playing PS4 with friends and this is why he didn't pick ya calls even if the calls would have been for something much more important.

Na so I carry my Nigerian mentality of poor network go lie give my girl when I run leave for apartment go night club.The lie bounce eh no be small. grin grin

hmmmmm #busted!!good for u cheesy
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha na love cheesy

I don massage my mama for you
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin
Truckpusher:
Truckpusher:

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't mind. Do you know how many times I have told friends that I couldn't pick their calls or reply their chats because I was watching a movie on my phone undecided or maybe I just didn't feel like speaking to anyone at that moment. It depends on the level of friendship though.

I shouldn't be angry at what I also do to others. It is Karma. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
no guy dare lie to prettythicksme,ama sharp gurl with a sharp brain mehnnn cheesy
your middle name is 'SORRY'
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
tongue
Truckpusher:
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
markkaycee:
your middle name is 'SORRY'
sorry is my last name,u dig what i mean by "last"?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmm #busted!!good for u cheesy
Hehe tongue

It does happen sometimes - It's called firing without aiming. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=Jacksparrow0712 post=34327821]

I don massage my mama for you[quote]hehehehe mama go like how ur brain dey with me cheesy except moma no wan talk
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't mind. Do you know how many times I have told friends that I couldn't pick their calls or reply their chats because I was watching a movie on my phone undecided or maybe I just didn't feel like speaking to anyone at that moment. It depends on the level of friendship though.

I shouldn't be angry at what I also do to others. It is Karma. cheesy
Never say never my friend.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34327994][/quote] see your face
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Never say never my friend.

I know
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

see your face
Unmask ya self. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Hey miss wink wink

Heyyyyy captain what's up?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

I know
Even women do lie to their men to avoid making them look stupid or unnecessarily jealous and save everyone some bad moment.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Unmask ya self. cheesy
you are seeing things beyond control
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe tongue

It does happen sometimes - It's called firing without aiming. grin
u are not smart enough,dat is y u have been busted cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
u are not smart enough,dat is y u have been busted cheesy
Nope , I was smart as any average Nigerian girl would have taken the bait 100% but I failed to consider my immediate environment and its associating factor and that can be very very unforgiving in a well orchestrated lie. grin grin

Sometimes too you get beaten at your own game. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

you are seeing things beyond control
All I see is one person hiding under another moniker while forming super woman. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by teejaypee: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are you telling her the truth?

They hate this kind of truth - Just tell them you love them so much that you can't stand it and look into their eyes and lie to them even when you're insulting them and sticking it to their face.

lol. . Sha you know ladies have one kinda brain sha. . . But you wicked o. . . Meaning you've been telling lies to your gf since the time of adam. grin

am i right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. / . / Wish a Nairalander a Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.