Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! (18295 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
NinoBrown888:

Am using a smartphone.
how is that my business grin
NinoBrown888:

Am using a smartphone.
how is that my business
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's the main lies we do make you women to believe in.

Let her feel she's in charge and you've got ya self a living robot. wink

Way to go nigga. grin
hmmm u go sabi lie well,i pity ur babe for d lies she don chop cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
how is that my business grin how is that my business

she said all Men lie except her boo(b)

My phone did the translation. one of the unique features on a smartphone.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

so thats what you did to grandma
Those people would always be the first beneficiary of your smart ass but they will always catch you and laugh it off. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin
prettythicksme:
his gf came to me to report him nah
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
It's called maturity.

Your ability not to lie about what happened and at the same time not say it how it happened. tongue

Just like you're enjoying yours abi? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
NinoBrown888:

she said all Men lie except her boo(b)

My phone did the translation. one of the unique features on a smartphone.
no be that second hand smartphone wey i dash you?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

grin
his gf came to me to report him nah
Another lie. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Men and their dirty lies.undecided

I guess you've been a beneficiary too? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

Boring.
u see ur life
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's called maturity.

Your ability not to lie about what happened and at the same time not say it how it happened. tongue

Just like you're enjoying yours abi? cheesy grin
no guy dare lie to prettythicksme,ama sharp gurl with a sharp brain mehnnn cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Those people would always be the first beneficiary of your smart ass but they will always catch you and laugh it off. wink
*yawns* *saw your post* *removes glasses* *opens mouth*
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
no guy dare lie to prettythicksme,ama sharp gurl with a sharp brain mehnnn cheesy
Sanrt guys will reformat that smart brain and use it on your behalf - You will only be the carrier, just like a surrogate Mom. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another lie. grin
u wan lie?were you not there when bimbo came to report you?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sanrt guys will reformat that smart brain and use it on your behalf - You will only be the carrier, just like a surrogate Mom. grin
you've done that to your gf before,i guess
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess you've been a beneficiary too? grin

Men lie everyday however Nigerian men take the cake. It worries me that most women fall for itshocked. You guys are terrible liars

Do you have any idea of how many times I have been lied to and I have to smile through it and ask again or do my own little research angry

So you know I am a truth finder. I must know. angry grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by agarawu23(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
They will hate you for telling them the truth and give it all to you for lying convincingly. grin
exactly cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

*yawns* *saw your post* *removes glasses* *opens mouth*
Wait until you have a son as a woman and you'll understand the feelings you get when you notice that your little boy got juice. cheesy

No real woman wants a sleeping boy ,especially with what you guys do to us - An average mother would want a son that won't be a doormat. grin

And who do you start with on how to deal with a woman or women ? Your Mom of course and your sisters, before they will yank you off to the cold treacherous world out there you're a Don already. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

you've done that to your gf before,i guess
All the time. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

u wan lie?were you not there when bimbo came to report you?
Which Bimbo again? angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wait until you have a sun as a woman and you'll understand the feelings you get when you notice that your little boy got juice. cheesy

No real woman wants a sleeping boy ,especially with what you guys do to us - An average mother would want a son that won't be a doormat. grin

And who do you start with on how to deal with a woman or women ? Your Mom of course and your sisters, before they will yank you off to the cold treacherous world out there you're a Don already. tongue
hope your truck no miss road?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by teejaypee: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op u just knw dat?men are born with lies except my boo cheesy
. Lol. But the thing is. If your boo has never lied to you, . I dont think he has respect for your feelingsss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Men lie everyday however Nigerian men take the cake. It worries me that most women fall for itshocked. You guys are terrible liars

Do you have any idea of how many times I have been lied to and I have to smile through it and ask again or do my own little research angry

So you know I am a truth finder. I must know. angry grin
You prolly met guys that wants to impress you, I don't run with that kind of lies unless she is just one greedy selfish biitch.

Lies get category . grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

hope your truck no miss road?
Explain please cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
thats so annoying
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
thats so annoying
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by MrCork: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Some guys usually lie just for a girl to date them...they normally brag of things they don't have(e.g money,houses,companies e.t.c)
they also go so far to the extent that they borrow(clothes,car) from their friends just to impress a lady
WHY?!

...see yor head like guineafowl...u fine? angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which Bimbo again? angry
the one selling pepper by the road side
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which Bimbo again? angry
the one selling pepper by the road side
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like guineafowl...u fine? angry
your feature gf no fyn pass me
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
teejaypee:
. Lol. But the thing is. If your boo has never lied to you, . I dont think he has respect for your feelingsss
Why are you telling her the truth?

They hate this kind of truth - Just tell them you love them so much that you can't stand it and look into their eyes and lie to them even when you're insulting them and sticking it to their face.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
You prolly met guys that wants to impress you, I don't run with that kind of lies unless she is just one greedy selfish biitch.

Lies get category . grin

I am Lil Judge Judy tongue

Nah, even if it were a group discussion or get together. My favorite phrase is ‘I find that very hard to believe' cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. / . / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.