Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman (42856 Views)

'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
seangy4konji:
That will surely happen when you tell your cat to watch your fish...

Former Clueless government...His matter will still be looked into..na small small...

They will soon open his own chapter soon.

Rubbbish! and its ok for northerners to own most of SS oil blocs is it?! You better wake up from slumber! If you want to cleans, cleans the whole system and not selective judgement.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
go to the creeks and carry arms if you want your share..do you think it's easy to carry arms Anybody that is angry with Tompolo and co should go to creeks and carry arms..as simple as that angry

Rubbbish! and its ok for northerners to own most of SS oil blocs is it?! You better wake up from slumber! If you want to cleans, cleans the whole system and not selective judgement.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:

This is what you get when you pay the blood-sucking Lion to guard the other animals in the jungle.

This is what you get when you have a government that is CLUELESS, INSENSITIVE, GREEDY AND WICKED. undecided undecided

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by abbey621(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chiaka:

and its ok for northerners to own most of SS oil blocs is it?! You better wake up from slumber! If you want to cleans, cleans the whole system and not selective judgement.

Do you people enjoy rambling or is it just a way of life? If you calmed down just a bit, you'll realize my post is actually in favor of the Niger-Delta people. I just don't favor one or two people keeping all the loot for themselves while the rest of the Niger-Deltans suffer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan made the Nigerian Navy a toothless bulldog when he gave surveillance contract to Tompolo. Thank goodness he lost.
God bless the President.

Navy officials are often involved in these deals! leave matter! na chop I chop
anyway and its ok for northerners to own most of SS oil blocs is it?! we better wake up from slumber! If you want to cleans, cleans the whole system and not selective judgement.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
superstar1:
Sincerely why are you all blaming Tompolo?

He simply saw an ATM in GEJ, the Mandela of Otuoke,, and he maximised his opportunity. If I was in his shoes too, I could have demanded for 5bn per month payment.

anyway I see it as selective judgement and so its ok for northerners to own most of SS oil blocs is it?! we better wake up from slumber! If we want to cleans, cleans the whole system and not selective judgement.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
abbey621:

Do you people enjoy rambling or is it just a way of life? If you calmed down just a bit, you'll realize my post is actually in favor of the Niger-Delta people. I just don't favor one or two people keeping all the loot for themselves while the rest of the Niger-Deltans suffer!

I believe you just talking about the post pointing finger at one and pretending not to see the real causes or genesis of the this type of things
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
philips70:
One of the reasons they hurriedly relieved Lamido Sanusi. The canary was becoming too much for them.

anyway I see it as selective judgement and so its ok for northerners to own most of SS oil blocs is it?! we better wake up from slumber! If we want to cleans, cleans the whole system and not selective judgement.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
and to add to your post sorry

I see it as selective judgement and so its ok for northerners to own most of SS oil blocs is it?! we better wake up from slumber! If we want to cleans, cleans the whole system and not selective judgement........like Jonathan advised visit from inception how the allocation of oil blocs

Flets:
A critical review of the Nigerian situation reveals that Nigeria is at a dead end.

Stopping that contract has dire implications that could crumble the Nigerian economy in a matter of weeks.

Its morally wrong to pay out such funds just like amnesty in a perfect society but almost justified in the Nigerian context its absence could lead to the loss of everything.

Nigeria must adopt true federalism through regional governance to progress. Anything short of that is mere anarchy.

Shallow minds will say, take away the contract and take the war to them. We cannot war and produce crude oil (generate revenue, allocations, Salaries) at the same time. We have to choose one.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
I see it as selective judgement and so its ok for northerners to own most of SS oil blocs is it?! we better wake up from slumber! If we want to cleans, cleans the whole system and not selective judgement........like Jonathan advised visit from inception how the allocation of oil blocs

Kenobus:
This is how people just tell lies in order to paint the ex-militants bad. How many news do we hear of Sea Pirates in Nigeria? What concerns NiMASA with NNPC pipelines? NIMASA pays for due services rendered. And to say we lose 400000 crude per day is totally unfounded. Yes due to the issue of vandals, the impact of shut down could be up to. This isn't the same thing as theft. What we lose daily is about 40000 or less. In Russia, they lose 150000Bpd to theft; go to Angola and others, it is like that. These are intl racket. Some Nigerians have suddenly forgotten where we were before the protection contracts. With the drop in oil prices, if we go back to less than 700000; the country would be finished. The North/SW need to be very careful. As we speak, the North gets more allocation on the skewed LGAs they have, which are majorly desert. Nigeria needs to be restructured.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
mayorkyzo:
I personally live in warri and have to say to the best of my knowledge illegal bunkering reduced but the problem was now that it was just tompolo and his thugs that were now doing the bunkering with the support of military men..i have to say also the the amount being paid is just too much...the government should look into it..either scrap it or offer them reduced terms and use the cash to fund the navy and other armed forces...

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by midolian(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chiaka:

you are an incorrigible ethnic bigot!

Why is it that you guyz find it hard to make a point without condemning or making reference to the northerners? I simply made my comment based on the issue on ground and you are here givin me trash... And mayb you jst didn't read the news b4 the comments..abi,u sabi me b4? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2015

Truckpusher:
Tompolo deserves every kobo he is being paid, after all when Madam Folorunsho Alakija was given billions in oil royalties I didn't see you hypocrites condemning it - It was Hosanna and hallelujah because the richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman on top of Niger Delta oil. grin...smh

Your hypocrisy will soon catch up with you people and as for those Niger Delta people that are condemning such outrageous pay to Tompolo, I hope you're also aware that people like TY Danjuma and the rest of the Northern parasites and their South west lapdogs has been milking the Federal Government for years without recourse to the damages it will cause for the rest of the country, how much more the wanton destruction of the Niger Delta ecosystem.

I have said it and I will say it again that any Niger Delta individual that has the guts to use violence to get his own fair share of the oil proceed, should go ahead and do it using any means necessary.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by tpiadotcom: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
neoapocalypse:

"Believe this and you'll believe anything" , no be me talk am na James Hardly Chase talk am

you are so full of yourself.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2015

MosquitoREBIRTH:
You've just said the truth. If that money is used to establish something in the ND, trusst me, you'll get a massive establishment there that will employ and improve the lives there or better still, employ more security agents if we don't have enough. GEJ messed up in that area big time...
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Teal:
Thank God the truth is now coming out gradually. GEJ administration was corrupt far more than we could ever imagined. You'd be surprised GEJ gets proceedings from the alleged 'stolen barrels' of oil. That man was a slow poison! Thank God for change!!!

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
dotune:
Don't sweat it. Consider their contract terminated. Baba does not recognise any thug. Let the security agencies handle it.

That easy right? Until then!

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by superstar1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chiaka:

I cannot see any selective judgement here.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
fight for true federalism is what the militants should channel their muscle into...buhari should just arrest them sef if possible...i am tired of their greed and self service..its just pathetic

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by ziccoit: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
That is more than half of allocation of some states eg Osun, Ekiti etc. So, on person is collecting more than what is being allocated to half population of a state. Tompolo must go and repent before his water pass gari.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
Make Buhari go cancel am na..The useless ediot that call himself ex whatever didn't tell us how much others was collecting before Tompolo..I'm not from Niger delta and it doesn't concern me but I hate bloody hypocrites angry ...Let them go and bomb the creeks let's see..if you do that, the oyel will die and natural death so that everyone can go and rest..it's even better like that ...Niger Deltans it's your call, forcefully take what belongs to you or suffer as a slave forever..

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
superstar1:

I cannot see any selective judgement here.

Your Business!
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by abbey621(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chiaka:

I believe you just talking about the post pointing finger at one and pretending not to see the real causes or genesis of the this type of things

I suggest you read my post again and this time very slowly!
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by superstar1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chiaka:

Your Business!

Your headache grin cheesy grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Charly68:
So what are we paying the security men for if they can not protect our resources..To polo is collecting 1.5b for doing nothing. That is double expenditire when u add what hr is collecting to the salary of the military . These nonsense must stop forthwith

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by CyberWolf: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chiaka:

we are talking the same thing...I'm against those calling for the head of Tompolo while they turned blind eye it northern cabals who own most of the oil wells..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Very small money compared to what Non Indegenes of the areas take from it.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chiaka:

My dear, this is not about oil blocs, it is about doing what is right.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by styno(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
We have a Navy and an Air force and then pay some ex militant to do their jobs, shame. This GEJ guy was thinking with his ass.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by styno(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
we are talking the same thing...I'm against those calling for the head of Tompolo while they turned blind eye it northern cabals who own most of the oil wells..

It would have been better to just pay Tom P for doing nothing but let the Navy and Air force carry out their statutory duties. Why do we always bring in some obscure arguments instead of calling black black. Tom P got paid and we still lost oil of about 400,000 Bpd
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by rhymaholic: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
And they said Jonathan is a hero. Nonsense. Buhari is going to clean this mess.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by loswhite(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Flets:
A critical review of the Nigerian situation reveals that Nigeria is at a dead end.

Stopping that contract has dire implications that could crumble the Nigerian economy in a matter of weeks.

Its morally wrong to pay out such funds just like amnesty in a perfect society but almost justified in the Nigerian context its absence could lead to the loss of everything.

Nigeria must adopt true federalism through regional governance to progress. Anything short of that is mere anarchy.

Shallow minds will say, take away the contract and take the war to them. We cannot war and produce crude oil (generate revenue, allocations, Salaries) at the same time. We have to choose one.
Who is talking about war? Are we held hostage? A contract can be revoked except the contract was made with guns to the nations head. Abeg make I no hear war again 4 ur mouth o. We simple want our navy to secure our water ways

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos / Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.